Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 107)

Jhalak29 IF-Rockerz
Jhalak29
Jhalak29

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
GM deariesHug

Hows RRReeeddduuuxxx?????? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotameghavn--sumana13--vasirajutanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by Supna9

Originally posted by Supna9

Hi iritz lucky megha geet.
Ruby see page 99 or 98

Suppu tere sawal ka jawab diya maine DC pe !!! Ja ke check kar !

me ll check but right nw i m trapped in chicken biryani if i start to read that then chick ll burn n amma ll turn with ASR arrogant eyes ;-(

Oye... thodi chicken biryani Delhi bhi parcel kara de !!! Big smile

But have u not kept Roza?

iritz roza 4rm tomo se start n inshaALLAH i ll keep although doc forbade me then too i ll. N i ll be nt here dnt knw whole day or only in the morning.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotairitzJhalak29--sumana13--

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Khushi is drinking  Tea when she sees   Anjali stepping out of her room, Nani's words  still being fresh in her mind , Khushi dutifully steps away from the  vision line of Anjali, goes into her own room, still carrying the cup of chai in her hand...Khushi places  the Chai on the table, opens the closet  and is stunned  !!  For there perched amongst all her gaudy dresses , amongst the swirl of bright  colors is her prince charming  giving her one of his endearing smile , smile enuff to melt  one's heart , a lovely smile that  instantly evokes a answering smile from the other, invoking  a chord  that reminds her of the previous encounter ... but the smile is quickly checked as Khushi remembers that she still is the angry wife, She valiantly curbs her  growing smile , turns her back .. Arnav jumps out , asks her with a smile  whether it brings  any incident   to her memory, Khushi being the consummate imp lies barefacedly  saying that  Hmm-mmm She does not have even a teeniest memory of what is burned  in her heart, Undeterred , A nonchalant Arnav picks up his coffee Mug and  splashes it on her face unrepentantly asking 'AB' ShockedLOLLOL.. A spluttering Khushi who very well remembers THIS incident since she was the one  who threw the Tea in the first  glares ferociously at Arnav, turns her back and wants to stalk away from him  but her lord and master  whose tolerance level was always low will not have it, with clenched teeth  grabs her hand, begins the ABCD of being the loving ASR when the voice of NKBC [ Nand Kishore Broadcasting Service ] echoes in ASR's mind ,  he swallows his anger, turns the taps on charm again and becomes Arnav ...The  Lambkin Khushi not knowing any better , snatches her hand away, provokes the sleeping Tiger in him  and tries to make a dash for it , The Tiger provoked beyond measure , grabs th  fluffy Rabbit again , twirls her towards him, crushes her onto his lean , hard frame  promising her a lesson on what he can do, the smile seductive , as he casually , languidly  pulls the hair and places his hands on the dori, initiating the memories of their first encounter, triggering runaway emotions in Khushi, A Khushi who recognizes the dangers of  being placed in such a situation, her disobedient body reacting to the caress of his finger tips , her emotions betraying her as anger and desire fight for supremacy !!..Anger wins, she pushes him away, pours the Tea on to his face and  scowls  at him, proving to him that she too is a kitten with claws.. The Tiger is fully provoked , Gone is the restraint as ASR  seizes Khushi and pulls him towards her, dashing her hard against him..Khushi clings to him like a creeper that has clung to a tall, strong tree , the silent war of will continues as they continue their battle through their eyes, Khushi's eyes  is the first to fall , unable to face the fiery passion of Arnav , Khushi hisses out that Arnav is transgressing his limits , Arnav bites  out that he can cross his limits as she is HIS  WIFE !!.. Khushi tries to puncture this assertion  by  telling tartly that she does not recognize him as her Husband !!.. That is like a red  cloth to a raging Bull, A Bull moreover in the throes of passion, picking up the gauntlet , Arnav  swears to get her to accept him as her husband !!  Being the perfect gentleman, he seeks to stamp the new challenge with a kiss .. His eyes drinking her in , he moves for the kill ,,,,Khushi, A quivering Khushi  who is getting  very much drawn in to his seduction, who is being lost in the fires of emotion  is slowly but surely  melting ...The wife in her wanting to be in his arms while the woman in her  does not want to be subjugated ... But it is a losing battle  as Khushi begins to drown in the pool of love, desire   WHEN  interruption comes in the form of HP !! 

OMG I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT..
I was reading this paragraph and bingo.@bold red sentence in front of me. It gave me a deja vu of yesterday when i wanted to strangle HP to pieces.

What an awesome writeup sathya... I had goosebumpsClap

Thanks

Shoorps Hug

Reminder Nullified

Thanxx , Hun Big smile

NareshkotaJhalak29--sumana13--vasirajusree07

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasiraju

Heya sree Hug..

agayee kushi  ki mommy LOL  ..

ajj kal dhamad pay bahut pyarr ah raha heyy LOLWink..you are equally treating ASR and kushi these days LOLWink

LOL After the airport turnaround I already told you I had a soft for him. Esp in kiddu track, see how he accepted his love for khushi even without a hint of proof. How he said ILU and how he cared for her despite the MU hanging in the air. So bitwa labs her. So why nto give him a chanceLOL

Then came the abuse...I was fuming..But khushi forgave him in a jiffy.Confused So why should i crib now. Equal...nah...I just stopped being judgmental about them. I still love my baby more. Wink A

NareshkotairitzJhalak29--sumana13--vasiraju

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jhalak29

GM deariesHug

Edited by --sumana13-- - 20 July 2012 at 5:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaJhalak29vasiraju

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by Jhalak29

GM deariesHug

Redux as always in a pleasant place of its own..welcome, Jhals Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yankaNareshkotaJhalak29--sumana13--vasirajusree07

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

[
hmm i miss shanthi here..she always comeup with questions LOL..where is sul today..

Sul is busy ... Shanti tho pata na.. Sept ko hi aayegi..M missing her too OuchSmile
sathu  me too leaving to mika for about 10  days Embarrassed..to celebrate varalakshmi vartam Big smile..

will be leaving on 25th july to may be till AUG 6 th or 7th Big smile
[/QUOTE]
Lucky you.. Vasi..Big smile...
[/QUOTE]
But i am so worried Lizzy Ouch..this is the only time  where can i spend at Mika ..after that dodn't know  kab javungi if we leave to US Ouch..
[/QUOTE]
 that is part and parcel of married life, lucky.. Bittersweet .. We do make our lives here with another family. But our parents.. Feel really bad.. But  look at the brighter side lucky.. That is now u are getting time to spend time with mamma.. Enjoy the time  and can fret about the future when it comes..Big smile
[/QUOTE]
Geetu Hug Hug..

Thankyou jaan  for showing up the brighter side Big smile..and lightining up my mood Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--Lizzy2012

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Rajendra8

Originally posted by meghavn

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by meghavn

+ thts side clips Sats it irritates the hell of me... someone pls go to sets & literally remove them...

yday my mom was asking is no one there to complain abt those clips...

Hi Megs

Yes,, the side clips has to come and then ??

Sathya Hug

change of hair style.. let see go bck to the one when A was kidnapped tht was way better... sarees can come later when she finally accepts him as husband or marriage its ok for me...as long as those side clips are gone... 

Btw - shd we open a petition in main forum fr this & tweet to AD, DP & GH LOL

I so agree Meghs... sh was looking beautiful during ASR's kidnapping phase !!! Why has she reverted back to the clips yaar... I wonder if he's getting distracted by the clips too isiliye aage nahi badh raha !!! LOL

Ladies, plz dont laugh at me for asking this .

What is it  abt  Khushi that attracted to ASR and vice versa? (physically )

Also when did he or she feel this first onscreen?

I know Khushi -chirpy, bubbly , Arnav - brooding etc is all related to character/attributes of  as a person.

My Q is specific to physical attribute.

Hahaha... the same thing that attracted SRK to Kajol in K3G !!!!

But remember he said to nani and anji on Holi... Look at her... she's beeeaauuuttiiifull !!! Thodi pagal hai par cute hai ! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Rajendra8Nareshkota--sumana13--clarissajohn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index