IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! - Page 106

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Arhimaniac

oho baby come here and give me  a πŸ€—

ab saans ander bahar kero...calm down/...thats children na jaani...a part of us and they pick from us and inherit from us as well...everytime I get angry at my daughter a thought pings me...that she has picked up my trait...so i calm down...kiyun ke main to khrab nahin hoon πŸ˜†

relax yaara bache hain...they have their whole loves in front of them jahan unko responsible wife, mummy and DIL ban ker rehna hai..so let them enjoy while they can...let them throw tantrums when they easily can and they know they will be tolerated...

😳

bold..true bush..
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hi rubs, Geet, Jhalak, Supna and Riyaa...πŸ€—

So what happened Geet...😲
πŸ€—πŸ€— Sharmi
Originally posted by riyya6

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the
right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right
purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not
easy- Credit Brainy Quote

Bold : ohhh...πŸ€—

oh geet 1 daughter so much tang karing yaar pyaar se handle karo send her to us we ll handle her wadey pyaar se oh at 1 time i had 20 or 25 students n i had to taught them 8 or 6 subjects hehehe kya waqt tha 2 yrs back.
Originally posted by redwine1

me me i am there ..as long as it does over flow to me .. ok tellz me 

hi winey..long day.. with so many nakharas to put up with.. and deadlines to meet job wise..seems to have driven me to the edge..waise why will i be angry at you.. you are all my saviours in times of stressπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

thanks dearie..it comes from managing four kids at home.. two above 75 aand two below10..but i feel better now that i blurted out

O...Sorry yaar...NK's advice...take a deep breath...😊

What more...can we do?...

hi winey..long day.. with so many nakharas to put up with.. and deadlines to meet job wise..seems to have driven me to the edge..waise why will i be angry at you.. you are all my saviours in times of stressπŸ˜ƒ

Look at these two love birds...πŸ˜†

Get a room...pleezzz
Originally posted by riyya6

Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy- Credit Brainy Quote

Bold : ohhh...πŸ€—

thank u.. i needed itπŸ€—

thanks dearie..it comes from managing four kids at home.. two above 75 aand two below10..but i feel better now that i blurted out
tough task but Im sure u manage well... 😊

hey, its indeed very nice that u thought of sharing with all us... We Will always lend a EAR to hear!!!! it feels like family...πŸ€—
Edited by riyya6 - 11 years ago
@ Geet,,,, Kids will be kids,,,, but u will ruin urself in anger,,, leave them when u can n redrill later when calm prevails,,, in high temp it doesnt work n smile,,,
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Hi rubs, Geet, Jhalak, Supna and Riyaa...πŸ€—

So what happened Geet...😲

too much of stress and work i guess. both on work front and the home front