Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 103)

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

Originally posted by iritz

one thing for sure Khushi has accepted Arnav long back.. but right now to accept the fact in front of him.. She needs him to say Khushi ILU again...

Ek baat batao... she has come running to him twice and hugged him... Once in the hospital, then ad Rocky's den... now why does she say is janam mein nai hoga !?!

to irritate him more and more.. U see  she said "darne se achaa hum taj mahal hi dekh leteh"

She wouldn't have said that if she really meant is janam mein nahi hoga..

Hmm... But then 2 baar bhaagte huye aa ke hug to kiya na... to automatically pati to ho gaya na !!
Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--Lizzy2012riti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Hey Anna..read your take finallyClap wonderful dear...it was busy day fr me so cud nt read more takes ..good to see you back dear..and was expecting you to right about ASR that we love...yes passion and ASR is back...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--SunoNa...tanthya

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree07

Hoila... Peeps.Hug
hooo heavy duty discussion going on.LOL

Was catching up the last few pages. Thought of sharing my enlightenment story.

When ASR hurled those bitter words at khushi I was mad at Mr A. As you all know I am a khushi phanka so 'normally' reacted to that. The very next day what happened?  Khushi forgave him in a jiffy? I was like 'what the'? Total forum virtual fight went into drain. For whom did I fight?

Then priya's crooner came and I got enlightened LOL. Mr and Mrs A can very well hurt each other and forgive each other. I am leaving the husband wife duo alone. There is no point arguing who is right and who is wrong.Embarrassed. Both are wrong and right at some points or else arhi romance wouldn't have been this passionate.

Since then I stopped being judgmental about arhi and stopped any comparison\right and wrong discussion between them (its different matter now I am focusing on payash and anjiWinkLOL) And believe me arhi romance is much more sweeter when i view it as an arhi phanka than a only khushi phanka. Day Dreaming (still i am a khushi phanka most of the times though. When it comes to arhi, phankaism stay awayLOL)
Sree darling.. Love u for aptly putting it.. Though I have a soft spot for khushi. I never go into who is right.. Who is wrong, discussions.. As far as  I remember.. I have only gone in to  these discussions once.. That too when I felt something wrong  was being portrayed onscreen..but  romance  as they portay now is one of the most beautiful I have ever  watched ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--vasirajusree07tanthya

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Supna9

Hi iritz lucky megha geet.
Ruby see page 99 or 98

Suppu tere sawal ka jawab diya maine DC pe !!! Ja ke check kar !

me ll check but right nw i m trapped in chicken biryani if i start to read that then chick ll burn n amma ll turn with ASR arrogant eyes ;-(

Nareshkotairitz--sumana13--

Nareshkota Goldie
Nareshkota
Nareshkota

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged

one thing for sure Khushi has accepted Arnav long back.. but right now to accept the fact in front of him.. She needs him to say Khushi ILU again...

Ek baat batao... she has come running to him twice and hugged him... Once in the hospital, then ad Rocky's den... now why does she say is janam mein nai hoga !?!

to irritate him more and more.. U see  she said "darne se achaa hum taj mahal hi dekh leteh"

She wouldn't have said that if she really meant is janam mein nahi hoga..

Hmm... But then 2 baar bhaagte huye aa ke hug to kiya na... to automatically pati to ho gaya na !!
Big smile

nahi pehle baar  woh father figure types tah.. real father jab hospital mein teh he consoled her like a father..

doosra baar lover tha...

abhi teesre baar pathi ban jayega...

iritzredwine1--sumana13--

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

[
hmm i miss shanthi here..she always comeup with questions LOL..where is sul today..

Sul is busy ... Shanti tho pata na.. Sept ko hi aayegi..M missing her too OuchSmile
[/QUOTE]
sathu  me too leaving to mika for about 10  days Embarrassed..to celebrate varalakshmi vartam Big smile..

will be leaving on 25th july to may be till AUG 6 th or 7th Big smile
[/QUOTE]
Lucky you.. Vasi..Big smile...
[/QUOTE]
But i am so worried Lizzy Ouch..this is the only time  where can i spend at Mika ..after that dodn't know  kab javungi if we leave to US Ouch..
[/QUOTE]

Then enjoy it all the more, re.. dont hamper by getting worried

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--vasirajuLizzy2012

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Originally posted by meghavn

Hoila... Peeps.Hug
hooo heavy duty discussion going on.LOL

Was catching up the last few pages. Thought of sharing my enlightenment story.

When ASR hurled those bitter words at khushi I was mad at Mr A. As you all know I am a khushi phanka so 'normally' reacted to that. The very next day what happened?  Khushi forgave him in a jiffy? I was like 'what the'? Total forum virtual fight went into drain. For whom did I fight?

Then priya's crooner came and I got enlightened LOL. Mr and Mrs A can very well hurt each other and forgive each other. I am leaving the husband wife duo alone. There is no point arguing who is right and who is wrong.Embarrassed. Both are wrong and right at some points or else arhi romance wouldn't have been this passionate.

Since then I stopped being judgmental about arhi and stopped any comparison\right and wrong discussion between them (its different matter now I am focusing on payash and anjiWinkLOL) And believe me arhi romance is much more sweeter when i view it as an arhi phanka than a only khushi phanka. Day Dreaming (still i am a khushi phanka most of the times though. When it comes to arhi, phankaism stay awayLOL)

Hi Sree Hug   ur post always brings a smile Smile

so wht is the bottom line? LOL

I give you bottom 3 lines LOL

Leave arhi alone...enjoy the romance. enjoy the passion. Stop looking right or wrong.LOL
Concentrate on Payash - Who is right or wrong! theories on anji and her insecurities
And love and hug my baby everyday

Yaar... my point is enjoy the 22 minutes as much as u can... it's a different show... but dont have too many expectations... hum log disappoint tabhi hote hain when we expect too much !!! Enjoy, have fun... the nok jhonk is fun to watch !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotameghavn--sumana13--sree07riti4u

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Complete the mytho story in my post on pg 2

hey sweety .. both of us back .. but me only peeping in .. have tons of work today :(
Me too yaara.. Tonnes of work done today..just finished my store as I had promised..Big smile

Geetu... Hug

RituHug.. 

Kaisi hai meri jaan???

Kaam ki bhoj main dhabi huyiOuch

Edited by Lizzy2012 - 20 July 2012 at 4:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index