Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! (Page 100)

vasiraju IF-Rockerz
vasiraju
vasiraju

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by vasiraju

Originally posted by vasiraju

OMG sathu i feel like we should arrange a meeting with GH for Anna,Divzz,ranju and riti  and ofcourse including us also LOL LOL..

the way they comimg up with questions is no where near answerable for me LOL

Yaar, it is clarifying many  thoughts for me and keeping me on my toes too... bahut din hoagyi  Q & A karke Big smile
hmm i miss shanthi here..she always comeup with questions LOL..where is sul today..

Sul is busy ... Shanti tho pata na.. Sept ko hi aayegi..M missing her too OuchSmile
sathu  me too leaving to mika for about 10  days Embarrassed..to celebrate varalakshmi vartam Big smile..

will be leaving on 25th july to may be till AUG 6 th or 7th Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkota--sumana13--Lizzy2012riti4u

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Originally posted by redwine1

Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Complete the mytho story in my post on pg 2

hey sweety .. both of us back .. but me only peeping in .. have tons of work today :(
Me too yaara.. Tonnes of work done today..just finished my store as I had promised..Big smile

Geetu... Hug

RituHug.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotairitz--sumana13--vasiraju

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nareshkota

one thing for sure Khushi has accepted Arnav long back.. but right now to accept the fact in front of him.. She needs him to say Khushi ILU again...

Ek baat batao... she has come running to him twice and hugged him... Once in the hospital, then ad Rocky's den... now why does she say is janam mein nai hoga !?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NareshkotaSupna9Lizzy2012--sumana13--SunoNa...

redwine1 IF-Rockerz
redwine1
redwine1

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by redwine1

and one more thing Sathya- she herself said to him na that you dont even know what you say sometimes...and in monologue first she says she is not angry with him and then she says she is upset about what he said...that was one confusing monologue...  I know he has hurt her so much but he never meant to say it and he himself said that he said it in anger..if she is upset about that then when he cums back why she tell that  she is not angry but she realised that she was the one causing problem...Confused .. I am mighty conphused person -please someone tell me why she is angry...D'oh

Riti ,,.. know redux rules is no sorry for butting in .. but neway sorry cudnt help myself ..had to butt  in ..

there are 2 things in this statement . concentrate on them .. 

Angry means .. she knows he has not meant it he doesnt believe her to be a loose woman & he trusts her ..
Sad is because he is still hiding .. the ILU was behind a telephone call .. the rose was in the cloak of shadow .. but he screams to her on her face ..
now the third MOST important part of the monologue .. par badla jaa sakta hai  .. isn't this exactly what she is doing .. isn't she changing him .. today he is openly romancing her ... yesterday she acknowledged the same... saying inka "pagal prem "

Thanks ruby for butting in...Hug coz that did answer some of my doubts...Tongue
but ruby for layman viewer who dont have privilege to come to experts like you and Tanths in redux.. they wont understand the deep meaning...Big smile..  this change is good in him and is good till he has ASRish touch.. I dont mind..but everyone has different way of expressing love ..and when he asked you that night- Can you hear my heartbeat? she said- hamesha...I believed that she knows his depth of love...

Thank you love .. but me no expert .. just a regular like u .. love u guys to bits .. hence am here ..

the lady at home .. who is watching knows what Khushi is leading towards ... to the lady sitting at home ... she gets it that khushi is teaching the dude some manners & softer ways to deal with woman ... 

SHE is clear .. don't buy my love ... a gift is not recompense for the HURT ur words cause me .. even though u may not mean them ... they HURT ... & words once spoken cannot be taken BACK ... but gifts can .. hence she is RETURNING it all ...

AT NO POINT HAS SHE  doubted his love .. ever ... hence she is saying .. INKA PAGAL PREM ...

Yes everyone has a different style of expressing their love ... but does KHUSHI know ASR's style as yet ... isn't she struggling too ... this is the first she is also seeing his love style Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotameghavngeetmaanluviritz--sumana13--sree07Lizzy2012riti4u

Lizzy2012 IF-Rockerz
Lizzy2012
Lizzy2012

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]
hmm i miss shanthi here..she always comeup with questions LOL..where is sul today..
[/QUOTE]

Sul is busy ... Shanti tho pata na.. Sept ko hi aayegi..M missing her too OuchSmile
[/QUOTE]
sathu  me too leaving to mika for about 10  days Embarrassed..to celebrate varalakshmi vartam Big smile..

will be leaving on 25th july to may be till AUG 6 th or 7th Big smile
[/QUOTE]
Lucky you.. Vasi..Big smile...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--vasirajutanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Tanths, every person has different way of expressing love ,why do we need to change a person whom we love..why cant we love him as he is.. she accepted that shaitaan when she fell in love ..she knows it is difficult for him to express in words..are his actions not enough to tell us how much he loves her.. His "Sadda haq" is also his way of expressing his love dear..Embarrassed

Riti,

I think  I was telling this to Divzy or Ranju...Khushi is not changing Arnav, Khushi is Unchanging Arnav !!Smile
Interesting observation...Embarrassed

The mask that he has carefully cultivated, the layers that he has cloaked himself with has to come off .. for  hidden underneath this layers is  the Real Arnav ..She is reaching out to him..sometimes the  way she is doing may seem thoughtless but  Arnav is responding to her treatment...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotameghavn--sumana13--Lizzy2012--Anna--riti4u

sree07 IF-Rockerz
sree07
sree07

Hoila... Peeps.Hug
hooo heavy duty discussion going on.LOL

Was catching up the last few pages. Thought of sharing my enlightenment story.

When ASR hurled those bitter words at khushi I was mad at Mr A. As you all know I am a khushi phanka so 'normally' reacted to that. The very next day what happened?  Khushi forgave him in a jiffy? I was like 'what the'? Total forum virtual fight went into drain. For whom did I fight?

Then priya's crooner came and I got enlightened LOL. Mr and Mrs A can very well hurt each other and forgive each other. I am leaving the husband wife duo alone. There is no point arguing who is right and who is wrong.Embarrassed. Both are wrong and right at some points or else arhi romance wouldn't have been this passionate.

Since then I stopped being judgmental about arhi and stopped any comparison\right and wrong discussion between them (its different matter now I am focusing on payash and anjiWinkLOL) And believe me arhi romance is much more sweeter when i view it as an arhi phanka than a only khushi phanka. Day Dreaming (still i am a khushi phanka most of the times though. When it comes to arhi, phankaism stay awayLOL)

Edited by sree07 - 20 July 2012 at 4:35am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotameghavniritzgeetmaanluv-HappyBird---sumana13--vasirajuLizzy2012redwine1

vaatuhaara IF-Sizzlerz
vaatuhaara
vaatuhaara

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
The way Kushi is portrayd, now.. Moms wil scold their pyari bitiyas saying... 'banjaa Kushi ki tharaa...'Wink

all d theories' of Love was by her, bt all d 'practicals of love' has been shown more sweetly n cutely by Arnav alone... N 'practicals of love' doesnt include 'biology'...

He has been at his emotional best.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nareshkotairitzredwine1vasiraju--sumana13--SunoNa...--Anna--riti4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index