Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

thank u bushy.. you are darlingπŸ˜ƒ

cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Sons are equally bad...I just came home to see the little piggy awake till now...Just put him to bed...

Tomorrow...exactly at 7.00am he will be awake...and will pester me to get up...😭

If I ask him to wake up his dad...He will go...Dad is tired...I want mummy to make breakfast for me...This is his usual reply on Sat and Sun...when i want to sleep ...peacefully...😑

I think when I am not there at home...my husband would have trained him...like this...😑

Oh Sharmi...aaj tho tum log mujae jaanae hi nahee dogae yaar...my son makes it a point to wake only me in the mroning..doesnt even turn to his fathers side...
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

hi sharmi..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(remembering the last time)πŸ€—

Yep we will stop with that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I too wanted a daughter tweety...πŸ˜›.
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey girls!!! πŸ€—

another 30 mins and we will hopefully get to see the kiss loop close πŸ˜ 
anyways.. whats the discussion? so would it be Anjali disturbing them or something/someone else... 

i must have seen the ..."koi nahi... ab manva lete hain" scene so many times... i tell you getting senile in old age...

anyway delhi heat is making me go bonkers... hopefully we too will get our share of thunder and lightening soon...
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

sowme..bye

guys tell me something.. at what high point will the show end today?.. take a guess

precap main rain romance hoga

it will end on her wearing saaree and we having the recreation of calender photoshoot 
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

this nautanki is an everyday affair but deal it with patience.. but today i lost it.. i am better now.. will sleep over it and tom is another fresh day😊

Oh Wat happened geet lambi saas andar lo or lambi saas bahar chodo,(on a lighter note)
Seriously can i do something to help
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Is she playing with us .. WHAT THE 

mishti_mkm
My Fav Song Ore manva tu to bavra hai, Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai, Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai bavre, Q dikhaye sapne tu sote jaagte...
20/7/12 9:32 PM
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

look at My DP...that is exactly how i am standing right now with the exact same expression πŸ˜³

cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: redwine1

Is she playing with us .. WHAT THE 

mishti_mkm
My Fav Song Ore manva tu to bavra hai, Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai, Tu hi jaane tu kya sochta hai bavre, Q dikhaye sapne tu sote jaagte...
20/7/12 9:32 PM

par eh tho Barun ki fav song bi hein..

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yanka

hey girls!!! πŸ€—

another 30 mins and we will hopefully get to see the kiss loop close πŸ˜ 
anyways.. whats the discussion? so would it be Anjali disturbing them or something/someone else... 

i must have seen the ..."koi nahi... ab manva lete hain" scene so many times... i tell you getting senile in old age...

anyway delhi heat is making me go bonkers... hopefully we too will get our share of thunder and lightening soon...

yanks .,. thats my fav one to .. have seen it like maybe 10 times already .. Baruns expressions & rendition is dam spot on