Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok Girls... and Naresh...

Gotta rush !!! Enjoy the episode... me gonna miss it and chatting with you all !!! 😭

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

promo to banta hai for rain seq.
Otherwise how will TRPs increase?

they hardly have time for canning the episodes now if you mean promo too.. it will be more difficult..
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

promo to banta hai for rain seq.
Otherwise how will TRPs increase?

Maybe we get one today after the epi..
Though not keeping my hopes high..😕

BTW,TB has come up with a news that Arnie boy's trying to scare Khushi who finally ends up in his arms thus accepting him as "Pati parmeshwar"😍
Originally posted by: iritz

Ok Girls... and Naresh...

Gotta rush !!! Enjoy the episode... me gonna miss it and chatting with you all !!! 😭

woh.. don't worry u will catch it latter atleast bye..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nina90

A calm before the storm hits; literally and figuratively. People would probably argue that this wasn't a calm episode at all, it had all the ingredients for an explosion and it did prove to be one with the Arhi scenes. Though, looking at the rest, it seems like the entire family is in a limbo right now; in suspension where they know the facts but are unable to take any actions.

Will try to analyse scene wise because my mind is quite muddled today; bear with me.

Akash-Khushi-Payal:

Khushi on her mission again; this time in a more sensible manner that I could appreciate. Khushi has chosen her point of attack quite wisely; her monologue yesterday left only two options for her to start her cheering up from; Akash-Payal or Nani. Anjali is a dead end and Mami, she knows, could be the most unreasonable person when she is in her temper. Nani needs no cheering up, as Khushi well knows. With Payal already miffed with her, she ends up with Akash.

She gets straight to the point, to the root cause of all the problem this time, no bleating around the bush; this is what has helped Khushi in the past, ad this is what will help in ahead, too.

"A good conversationalist is not one who remembers what was said, but says what someone wants to remember" ' John Mason Brown

Khushi does just that and has Akash's complete attention; she also knows what her mission is. She is not bothered about Akash knowing the truth; her mission is to make Akash forgive Payal and she immediately jumps to her task, "Jiji bhi aapko bataana chahthi thi."

Now, when is she interrupted exactly? When she was about to bring in her mother, right? Does this seem like Khushi at all? Isn't she the one who takes the blame on her shoulder at all times? And the first time she tries to not do that, like a signal from her Devi Maiyya, Payal interrupts. That is why, we can see that through out the Mami-Nani conversation, she says not a word to defend herself. Her first step out of her self imposed blame game was thwarted by her own sister; she needs a stronger trigger to get out of it and she does get it, in the next few scenes. Does this also indicate that the RM members will keep the Guptas out until later?

Akash is interested to know now, but Payal isn't ready to let Khushi explain and accuses her of coming between her and Akash. Hasn't she done this before? Hadn't Khushi meddled before in their relation? Hadn't Payal already written off this as Khushi's pagalpan? So what pricks now? Why not let her explain? Its where Payal's new found backbone works; she needs Akash not just to know the truth, but also to listen to it, from her. Not anyone else because that would serve no purpose in repairing their relationship. She needs Akash to listen and trust her words, because that is the only way to get back what she lost. That's why the "Ab iske aage kuch nahi kahogi tum."

The family confrontation:

Nani again supporting Khushi; the entire family bearing witness to it. Mami still refuses to forgive Khushi, blames the sisters for taking away Anjali's happiness. The positioning of Mami was quite unique today. In every other confrontation, we've seen Mami accuse them to their face, standing opposite them. Today, though she was initially by the side of Nani and Akash, she inadvertently moved towards Payal, seemingly missing her own gesture. And the next scene that happened, with Payal, Mami and her claustrophobia. Her intent was to show Payal her place, outside the family but what did it achieve? It ended with Akash going to her aid and realizing(maybe a little) that what Payal did was not done with an error of omission; that she is who he still thought she was.

Closet Hide and Seek:

It was a trying to recreate alright; not just the cupboard scene but almost every bit of that scene was a recreation of an incident before and how the situation is the same or has done a one eighty now. A beautiful way to bring out the past and link it to the present with just the right hint for the future; kudos to those designing this scene; AKji and GHji! I've tried to compile them as they came to my mind; hope I haven't left any out:

1. The hiding in the closet ' Why does ASR remember this first? Why not the innumerable things that have happened between them in the past that have been milestones in their relationship? To understand that we need to know what Arnav's fear is, now. He's barely stopped her from returning back to her Maika. She's already told him that she'd like nothing more than to leave. He brought out the contract and he knows its affecting her; time is ticking by and the six months are running out. He needs to act fast or he'd probably have to see a day when Khushi would walk out; he can't let that happen. Its fear of losing Khushi that did it all for him once before; the first time he woken up with her name on his lips was when the terror of never seeing her again engulfed him.

It's the same that's pushing him now and he reverts back to that day his fears got mitigated; the day he found her hidden in his closet. He's counting on the same now; that invisible link that connects them and pulls them within the same space no matter how hard they try to resist. It was a reminder to Khushi, a recreation, if you will, of the fact that she can run away as much as she pleases but they are bound to each other. That all she has to do to see the truth, her real feelings is to open her heart(the closet), and remove the curtains(hurt/anger).

2. The reminder about whatever they have done in the past; if we note his words closely, its 'Jo saath saath kiya hai'; an indication that the others have always been kept out of it and shouldn't be brought in now?

3. The Water/Coffee/Tea/Whatever-It-Was Fight ' Though the allusion and the FB was of Khushi throwing tea at Arnav, it reminded me of the pre-Holi water fight at AR. She started it then and he ended it; the other way around this time? Also, the last time, the scene happened alongside Arnav's blackmail of separating Akash and Payal. Indication; he didn't mean it then, he didn't mean it now, and there will come a time in the futre when he will say the same and both Khushi and Arnav will know its in jest and Arnav would never do something like that.

Getting back, so what was he trying to remind her of this time? She was avoiding him back then too, wasn't she? And she made assumptions that she ought not to have made. Isn't she doing the same now? Making her assumptions without giving him a chance to apologise or explain? And the belated realization that the very memory he tried to remind her of could be disastrous to him; good portrayal by Barun here!

4. Khushi turns away, Arnav reacts typically before NK's advice is remembered. He tries following it; one last try but Khushi toh Khushi hain. She's back to calling him Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada; and he typically reacts like ASR would. Note to Khushi; never remind him that he is also the ASR; wouldn't help you in staying rooti with him.

5. Next comes the pose in which he holds her; exactly the character Dheela conversation type and the FB that follows is of his act depicting the same. If we look at the conversation back then, what was it about? Marriage and it being an eternal relation, right? What were Khushi and Arnav's stands? Khushi for and Arnav against marriage, hai na? Now, as hard as Arnav is trying to hold on to the marriage, Khushi is trying just as stubbornly to run away from it. She once talked about how Arnav is the type of person to walk away from a relationship once he has got his faida; now it is Khushi herself who is waiting to do so.

What does Arnav tell her? 'You know what I can do very well'; she colludes it to the night they met; connecting it to the day where they had the Character Dheela talk, we can see that that was a day when Arnav relentlessly pursued after Khushi; she tried ignoring him, tried tainting him with flour, tried feigning to faint but in the end they did have the confrontation. And he does end up hurting her the same way too; the dialogues that follow even resound that of the scenes back then. Dj vu? Majorly.

6. The Dori ' A little difficult because it should have been the first time they met but to me, it reminded me of the first escape of Arnav and the hut scene; maybe Khushi realized it too and hence, the mighty push from her?

7. 'Biwi ho tum meri' ' He said it once before, to a stranger crowd when he was trying to bring Khushi back home; his actions were called Badtameez back then too. The few dialogues they exchanged set the tone of their thoughts for me; a clever play of dialogues with each one bringing a different incident to the forefront.

"Aap badtameezi kar rahe hain" ' Said by the stranger at the temple which Khushi wholeheartedly supported with her words later, "Sadak mein drama karna"

"Biwi ho tum meri" ' Arnav indicates to the fact that he has already accepted her as his wife in front of strangers; in a temple she considers sacred.

"Aap ne hamse zabardasti shadi ki" ' She refers to the same temple where he had declared otherwise and forced her to marry him and that too for six months.

"Ham aapko apna pati nahi maante hain" ' It is a reminder that what's between them isn't a marriage but a contract; he isn't her husband but a contractee.

"Toh ab manwa lete hain" ' An indication of the forthcoming much awaited remarriage?

8. HP's arrival ' Another reminder of another milestone happening in their relation; the adhoora kiss. It remains true to its name(till date) but the difference this time being that neither Khushi nor Arnav are shocked at their actions or the reasons. . It was their own muddled feelings that was the barrier then whereas this time, circumstances seem to be against them.

The Tattletales and Nani

A truly humorous scene with Nani positioned like the judge and Arnav and Khushi squabbling and doing their finger pointing while Nani watches knowingly. Here again, a recreation of a past incident:

The day after Arnav's infamous 'Sorry' when Khushi's Dupatta gets stuck to his laptop and he notices the bruises and said Sorry? Last time Khushi was ready to accept his apology; was amazed by it. What do we see now? A Khushi who says she is accustomed to such hurts but one who gives out a disclaimer of it not owing to her considering him as her husband; as her own. Undercurrent of it being that she understands him, knows him inside out but that doesn't mean she'll remain quiet and docile.

The Shart scene

"Sapne dekh rahe hain" ' This one could relate to two scenes; the "Sapno mein rehna achcha hain, Lavanyaji" scene and the scene at the bridge, the Arhi confrontation. The first was from the dialogue and the second, from the positioning. Arnav and Khushi are standing at the stairs; stairs being a bridge between one level of the house and another. The two above mentioned incidents are two most important times when Arnav threw his status and power at Khushi's face. The first time with his money and the next, with his title of "ASR". What's this scene about? Khushi refusing to accept the very title of being the wife of the celebrated Mr.ASR and refusing, in turn, the money that comes with it. But does ASR still mean the same as he did a month back when he said "Mrs.ASR"? He now means the place she holds in his heart and the place she has waiting for her in his life; by his side. They have indeed come a long way from those days.

"Daudthi hui meri baahon mein aageyi" ' The hospital scene where she runs to take comfort in his arms; or it could be the time when she realizes Shyam's true face. Both incidents where he is unable to give her the solace she seeks. She was devastated then; she is in a lot of mental trauma now. But the difference being that then Arnav was unable to give her the "Sab teek ho jayega" that she sought; now he is quite willing to console her but he has failed to become her shoulder to cry on.

Arnav-Anjali

I'm not going to go into the scene at all; as it is I think I've written too much and still there's a lot to write still. This is just to clear out one thing; I'd assumed and deduced that Anjali did consider Khushi as her 'Saut'; I'd said the same to Winey too. I completely take that back after watching today's episode. Anjali has not yet made any such connection, thankfully.

The Agra Trip

A recap of the Nainital trip? Why do I think that Agra will remain as unreached as Nainital was?

"Na hi aap ke baahon mein samana hai; nahi aap ko pati manna hai!" '  The way she fell into his arms in Nainital and when they were perceived of as a runaway couple comes to mind. They did elope in the end; which makes me think the other two will happen in time? We have to wait and see!

The Thunder-Lightening

Will write on it once the scene is fully done with.

Tid bits-

1. The shart is on! The moment I heard the word "Deal", my face broke into a wide grin; beause that word is synonymous to the arrival of good days!
  2. "Is war ko kya naam doon?" ' NK, thankfully, you've let your Bhai jaan be. Good thinking; he is more efficient and successful when he does things his way. Or did the horror thriller story frighten you?
  3. Anjali scene ' It was a sharp relief to the previous ones and was actually a delight to watch. The bro-sis bond is as strong as ever and Anjali is reassured; for the moment.
  4. "Koi stupid fast" ' Teej is right on it way!
  5.  Pink with a touch of violet! No, no, not the saree Arnav got for Khushi; I'm just celebrating the return of Maami's goggles!
  6. Khushi seems to be taking up Payal's hobby; first with the constant folding clothes and now, "Safai karni hai?"

A special not to each and every person connected with IPK (and yes, that includes the Reduxians because to me, Redux and IPK, ek hi maine rakthe hain) I couldn't post yesterday to congratulate you but my heartfelt and warm wishes to you! May you keep giving us wonderful episodes as these for a long while!

Tanths: All I could get out of the title was the song but I couldn't get the meaning; does it point to Khushi?

Can't imagine how in Heaven's name I wrote this much! Pardon me if I made no sense and bored you! Its 2 AM in the morning and my mind is screaming for sleep!

SIGH ...A deep long sigh of pure bliss  ..that is what escaped me when I read Ur post.. 

The vision that you drew up, the way u penned down ur thoughts ..They are not the thoughts of novice writer but that of a deft handler,,  I loved how  u maintained the grip on ur narrative..neither too effusive  nor too stringent..

The connection to the present and the past, the mindframe of the charcaters then and now..It is not easy to achieve but u have managed it quite easily..

You astound me and I would say ..I am privileged  to read ur post..😊
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sampin

Maybe we get one today after the epi..
Though not keeping my hopes high..😕

BTW,TB has come up with a news that Arnie boy's trying to scare Khushi who finally ends up in his arms thus accepting him as "Pati parmeshwar"😍

😍😍😍😍..ab tho thoda romance dikaado yaar...mutual romance. Edited by cool_tweety - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay..My friend's here again..
She's asking whether there'll be a fight between Arnie and Anji..Just asking us for our views..Not divulging anything!!
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hey Shashtra!

The point is that Khushi should not open her love in front of him! She should not give in to him - agreed! But there has to be scenes where atleast we as the audience can feel that yes she is in love with him! Small minute touches can change everything how Khushi is being percieved. The sympathies that are shifting towards Arnav will get balanced then 😊

Multiple emotions r going on khushi right now..
She already admitted that she loves him crazily to audience and shyam.
Her actions reflected her love to Arnav...there is no need to show the proof everyday..
she wants to leave RM and arnav for anji..no mater what he is also blaming her unintentionally
She is fighting and not showing her emotions to arnav..
1) he has definitely hurt her with those words..
2) she is also angry for his ego to not expressing openly..his nature is same..never gives her options.😆
3) everyone now and then reminds or blames her for anji in RM..how can she shows her love for him??? i mean think???

May be i am in that minority..who needs no proof of her love for him..
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sampin

Okay..My friend's here again..

She's asking whether there'll be a fight between Arnie and Anji..Just asking us for our views..Not divulging anything!!

ther shouldnt be a fight Sam, Arnav should give in is what i feel..dont throw eggs over me..he has to keep up his words "MEin Aapke Di ke khushi keliyae, apna khushi kurbaan kar doonga"..he is a man of words..so doesnt fit in if he ends up fighting..
Edited by cool_tweety - 11 years ago
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sister was portrayed as a weak pregnant (without proof) going to the car, but earlier went to the kitchen to make desert and walk stairs, now all of a sudden she is going to have enough energy to walk to brother's room to have a fight with him. 😆