Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ash_Rajendra8

Most of them are behind "Khushi wearing saree?"πŸ˜†

why not its beautiful saree colour..
that reminds of the scene where pink duppatta falls on her head instead of lavanya's..ASR mesmerizes with her😳 The way he told her that he wants to see her in this saree😳
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Ash_Rajendra8

Most of them are behind "Khushi wearing saree?"πŸ˜†

the Anarkali dress they give her are nt good, i rather prefer the night dress that she wears.
They should give nice clothes to BS and SI bth, rather DB and AM get it
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

marriage Naresh...very late...when is marriage??πŸ˜•

marriage is around the corner..
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

See had he said that, It would have at least meant that he cares sufficiently about her that he could swallow his  fears  and says it just for her sake cos that makes her hapy and  that he values her but No, what he does is take the materialistic route , the same thing he does for Lavanya, his clients etc etc ... He  has to do something that means that he is doing it for ehr and not for himself  and for his happiness  .. She is searching for selflessness and he is proving selfish .. once they reach  a better level.. then  she will understand that he was selfless and that she is selfish..😊

ok Tanths one question here..she has seen him wishing her while he thinks she is sleeping..those were words from his heart..and for her only when he said- I wish you happiness of lifetime..was that of no value- though she didnt see his tears but she saw pain ..may be even heard in his  voice
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

i always feel..Barun's dialogues r not that clear...he speaks very fast..i have to listen few times to get itπŸ˜†

he does mumble sometimes but his modulation's are good... note the change of tone in the opening scene..when he goes  'Again   and the subsequent dialogs  "... The change from angry rasp to husky whisper was well done..

To me Abhaas is darn good..he has that sing-song style of delivery , plus diction is very strong..

You forgot that he was a 80's writer ..when English, science was alien to most ppl.. His works were a window which offered a glimpse  into the advanced  technology  ..

In fact I came to know  much about under sea salvaging from one of his works !!😊

somehow i can't take that.. but yes he brought revolutions into the writing..
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Specially after cake scene i kept wondering what next and piled up my expectation list and what do i see next kushi on bed and this majnu with rose sitting on bed what happened beech mein😑

May be editor loves to watch it all alone in private (with GF or wife) so chop it off and  remaining  parts are sent for telecast.πŸ˜†
DiamondLife thumbnail
To me..Khushi will again open her love..when arnav will tell from his own nought that contract does not matter...
Khushi is stopping her feelings..because of contract he brought up...does not matter what intention he brought up..but he did..

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

ok Tanths one question here..she has seen him wishing her while he thinks she is sleeping..those were words from his heart..and for her only when he said- I wish you happiness of lifetime..was that of no value- though she didnt see his tears but she saw pain ..may be even heard in his  voice

What if she had been sleeping, Riti ?? what would have been the result of that heart felt words...Zero  right... That is what Khushi does not want .. She wants him to overcome his fear, and accept her openly, looking her in the eye , telling her that she means a lot to him instead of exercising his rights over him ...She wants to be needed not ruled over..

he does mumble sometimes but his modulation's are good... note the change of tone in the opening scene..when he goes  'Again   and the subsequent dialogs  "... The change from angry rasp to husky whisper was well done..

To me Abhaas is darn good..he has that sing-song style of delivery , plus diction is very strong..

abhaas is very good in some scenes and very bad in some.. he is not as expressive as Barun..

IF he can work on his expressions and consistency he will be a good lead..