Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

What they need to show is  Khushi glaring at him turnng into mushy look the moment his eyes  are turned ...

Khushi looking at the sari with a lingering smile on her lips ..perhaps a sad smile.. touching his things softly...  ..looking  at the chair by the pool ..one long look..All  such minute touches will imply the love she has   ..There is no need for dialogs too..but they are failing in showing such  touches ...

and another issue is that of editing... they are chewing of some scenes...sometimes we get a feeling that such and such scene is beginning abruptly...

Bingo!!
Who wants a monologue when u have such scenes ??
Why wud one complain about her part of love if they really show it..
Isnt Kushi the only who is all about emotions and pyar vyar type girl but look at us, we find arnav love more expressive read him so well and when it comes to Kushi atleast i always keep wondering when will this girl emote some love

That is exactly why I like him..he manages to incorporate and localize the English ideas   without making it seem  far fetched..๐Ÿ˜Š

Ilike him to be more original than that.. but he is a good writer no doubt in that..
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Lucky its again all about Arnav's love na?? where is Kushis part of love bolo??
What i and Anna are saying is they are failing to show that even she loves him and cares for him unconditionally, we have always cribbed about one sided rabba ves if u remembers some time back atleast now its time to show her part of love na. we wanto see bth sides

Divzz if you see kushi  talking to her DM ..she said why ASR doing all this..nothing matters for her when her family,di and everyone are at sad ..

she will be responding to him when everything is set rright..she feels guilty for what ver that happened till now...so may be she wants deny everything that ASR offers her..

her mind is stuck at Contract marriage things..ASR has to raise that matter and solve it..

yeah she always reacts as good bhau,sis and even as good wife...what i see lacking at kushi is a passinate lover..she always thinks what ever she feels for ASR as  his Wife..which i too don't like and understand
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ash_Rajendra8

Khushi  in sari today will be surprise  but I think  Khushi in sari will be on Teej.

Direction  should get those subtle touches in his head first abt females only then he can execute  but editing is always bad.Sometimes, character speak onscreen no dialogues heard to use/mute completely, just lipsync.

@ Bold.. This phenomenon is on the increase  now !!

Originally posted by: RiyaDutta

ye dekho...one step at a time yaar๐Ÿ˜†

pehle Mrs ASR hone do...phir Mommy๐Ÿ˜†

magar woh passion dekh keh toh yehi hi lagta hai ki zyada waqat nahi hein..
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bilkul Nah, dodno ready to fry/grill in the marital fire..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

wohi to even I am very confooosed with this whole scenario... why and where would Arnav leave Khushi in the rain? would they step out of RM?!! 
sumana-13 thumbnail

Did any one notice the last scene of the episode which freezes on a scared Khushi holding a potted plant !!!!
Please focus on the plant ... 
It is definitely a potted CURRY PATTA plant !!!...
Now most RM inhabitants are from Lucknow their cuisine doesn't include this ...so who was that CURRY PATTA plant for ???
Was it the Gul's way of thanking Satya and her team of Reduxians for their brilliant analyses ??... for their positivity ...
So many of my friends in this thread are from South India and I know no dish is complete with out a few sprigs of this awesome dark green leaf...
What do you think my dear friends ??
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Bingo!!
Who wants a monologue when u have such scenes ??
Why wud one complain about her part of love if they really show it..
Isnt Kushi the only who is all about emotions and pyar vyar type girl but look at us, we find arnav love more expressive read him so well and when it comes to Kushi atleast i always keep wondering when will this girl emote some love

@ Bold..Divzzy ... Arnav is supposed to be the expressive one , Yaar and Khushi shud  be the voluble kind  .. while we are reading Arnav correctly  cos of BS's expressions .. we are unable to connect with Khushi due to many factors ..
DiamondLife thumbnail
good morning friends.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Will kushi wear that saree? if yes then when?? will it be teej??
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@all: time for me to leave๐Ÿ˜ณ cu all around ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—