IP REDUX; Livin La Vida Loca ! - Page 69

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by --Anna--

Bingo! See it is so clear when you put it this way! That is why na - the normal TRP audience does not watch every scene like we do at times. Mujhe pata hai that I can discuss it with you toh isiliye I am open to consideration but the normal TRP audience will think what is wrong with Khushi! And they actually do that! Her love for Arnav is not coming out properly!

Now all incidences - even if Arnav was behaving pathetically and all when he threw her out of the room in the cold night - the follow up showed he was worried and concerned. The monologues for him always work out. But similarly when it comes to Khushi - you dont feel that awww...connection at all! πŸ₯±

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  you are totally behind Kushi and her lack of love for ASR πŸ˜†...

CV's more concentrating on ASR character than kushi..that's all i can say as of now..

if she listens to him and ware a saree than the matter is over..ASr thinks Kushi accepeted him..and again will go in to the mode of Bussiness man and Anji brother πŸ˜†

Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanthya

Ohh, I love yandamoori veerendranath..  πŸ˜ƒ

He writes more of English ideas into telugu I don't really like him much..
Naresh this is my first experimentation on love stories, so i shall check out her novels then.
Any suggestions which one is good??

Sathu me too.. I just used to love reading Yandamoori veerendranath, but all the movies done frm his novels are so bad
Originally posted by --sumana13--

Hi Satya and all my dear Reduxians on line ...

What they need to show is  Khushi glaring at him turnng into mushy look the moment his eyes  are turned ...

Khushi looking at the sari with a lingering smile on her lips ..perhaps a sad smile.. touching his things softly...  ..looking  at the chair by the pool ..one long look..All  such minute touches will imply the love she has   ..There is no need for dialogs too..but they are failing in showing such  touches ...

and another issue is that of editing... they are chewing of some scenes...sometimes we get a feeling that such and such scene is beginning abruptly...

Exactly what I wanted to say and U again put it up so beautifully! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Small Minute touches of feelings and confused and caught up emotions.When this is shown - that will be just it! People will start feeling for her if things like this are shown! 😊

Originally posted by Nareshkota

He writes more of English ideas into telugu I don't really like him much..

That is exactly why I like him..he manages to incorporate and localize the English ideas   without making it seem  far fetched..😊
Originally posted by Nareshkota

mujhe toh lagta hein bitwa wants her to be mommy of junior asr/khushi..
ye dekho...one step at a time yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

pehle Mrs ASR hone do...phir MommyπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -sylph-

Naresh this is my first experimentation on love stories, so i shall check out her novels then.

Sathu me too.. I just used to love reading Yandamoori veerendranath, but all the movies done frm his novels are so bad

read her secretary, jeevana tharangalu, prem nagar.. those are my favs..

What they need to show is  Khushi glaring at him turnng into mushy look the moment his eyes  are turned ...

Khushi looking at the sari with a lingering smile on her lips ..perhaps a sad smile.. touching his things softly...  ..looking  at the chair by the pool ..one long look..All  such minute touches will imply the love she has   ..There is no need for dialogs too..but they are failing in showing such  touches ...

and another issue is that of editing... they are chewing of some scenes...sometimes we get a feeling that such and such scene is beginning abruptly...

Khushi  in sari today will be surprise  but I think  Khushi in sari will be on Teej.

Director  should get those subtle touches in his head first abt females only then he can execute  but editing is always bad.Sometimes, character speak onscreen no dialogues heard to us/mute completely, just lipsync.

Edited by Ash_Rajendra8 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -sylph-

Never watched his movies but used to read his works translated into Kannada , used to love the scene build up 😊