Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --Anna--

If I am right in thinking what you are thinking then most definitely that is one of the glaring problems ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

I know U would catch on !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Rashiiiii17 thumbnail
lol arnav ko toh majnu banana hi tha great efforts dear
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Bingo๐Ÿ˜†.., My mum said the same thing, this is the only time she could hv provided him love and stayed by him but i guess she is still unsure about her love and has gone back to swami days being a brat. As it is people are frustrated with kidnap track and still they continued nt to show kushis part of love?? They made kidnap track a CID track and again portrayed less of kushis love specially aftr his blood was found ..

Sathu the CVs have really depicted very less and caring scenes from kushi to arnav, the opposite is more. Her monologue is way too confusing, a better job could hv been done here.

if i was reading a novel then all explanation i understand, but when i watch it i dnt feel anything

Divzz yesterday i came to conclusion  about kushi ,Cv's trying to make  show Kushi Pulling ASR to an edge where he comeout of all hasitations and show his Love to her.

see when he tried to convence her  wilth aloo puri or saree she was not listening and trying to irik more ASR..

than he came with tea scene and in angry he tried to show his Love in his style no NK  no sweet romance ..than he  challange kushi in his style now Kushi knows when he come up with challange she to react it very well ..normal circumstance they won't open up ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Riya thats true , he wnt be hadda๐Ÿ˜†

but how will bitwa forget her in rain re, Gul said he will forget her in rain na and goes back then romance.. ek jeegthi jaagthi insan ko koi kaise forgettiya sakte hai ๐Ÿ˜†

So romance is monday han??

yaar that Bituwa forgetting Bitiya in rain...m not sure that's exactly how it will play out...lets see how it goes!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Today maybe Khushi will get scared and will hug him...but wont be ready to accept him as her husband coz she will think ki usne ramanchi ki hain!!!๐Ÿ˜†

so Arnav gets more deadly and ask to wear that saari...which she will refuse again..offcourse๐Ÿ˜‰

I wont be surprised is he says "Suit urself...wear it  or I m always there to help" ๐Ÿ˜ˆ imagine bitiwa's reaction๐Ÿคฃ
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sab ki here pair friend na mine tou no 1. ;-( ;-(
shami u got red dupatta congo congo:-)
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

Yeh baat hai.. A working woman who is harried by household chores  will  not be  there picking subtle hints ..they need to show the  blink or wink but still inked ir ur heart will be Khushi's love kinda scenes ... They are failing here.. we  know Khushi feels for Payal, Bauji, Buaji  but  for Arnav, she  wants him to feel for her...that contrast is not being explained properly..

Bingo! See it is so clear when you put it this way! That is why na - the normal TRP audience does not watch every scene like we do at times. Mujhe pata hai that I can discuss it with you toh isiliye I am open to consideration but the normal TRP audience will think what is wrong with Khushi! And they actually do that! Her love for Arnav is not coming out properly!

Now all incidences - even if Arnav was behaving pathetically and all when he threw her out of the room in the cold night - the follow up showed he was worried and concerned. The monologues for him always work out. But similarly when it comes to Khushi - you dont feel that awww...connection at all! ๐Ÿฅฑ

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ash_Rajendra8

thank you and again I'm sorry here coz of difference in opinion.

Anjali and MOTHER? 

I have seen Chote considering Anjali as "Mother " but she was always sister to him.

If she was even a bit of mother onscreen towards chotte then her entire character sketch of anjali is wrong till date onscreen and even for tomorrow. (my pov , sorry No offense meant )

Her concern has been that of a Mother n a sister... Be it the first worry that her chotte should not know about her accident or the fact that she tries to teach him about love, Those are the motherly instinct..Had she been a sister , her first instinct would have been her hubby !

When she teases him, bullies him ..that is Sister  !!

Ash, Ur views are welcome..  no need to apologize if it varies from mine  or other's...๐Ÿ˜Š
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Naresh, When has he forgotten her ?? 

Divzzyy , what's the scene ??

It was supposed to be something like Arnav lashes out at kushi, and then he forgets her in rain and goes back later remembers and runs back to kushi and then romance.

How will he lash her out now?? if he lashes now, he will remain brahmachari forever and kushi will be kumari forever

Naresh, When has he forgotten her ?? 

Divzzyy , what's the scene ??

in the earlier he asked her to stay in the rain and then saved her.. it won't come under forgetting but I don't see him forgetting her it would be more due to annoyance that he leaves her and then runs to her..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supna9

Sab ki here pair friend na mine tou no 1. ;-( ;-(
shami u got red dupatta congo congo:-)

Main Hoon na  !!๐Ÿค—