Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

because Planned and conceived by ASR with the help of NK..

My guess goes the same way too! ๐Ÿ˜› Its all a plan to get Khushi scared and into Arnav's arms! But it could back fire also you know! ๐Ÿ˜‰
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Riya loved your post..yesterday episode was faintworthy๐Ÿ˜†

The flirty ASR and friery kushi is the best combination๐Ÿ˜ณ

Monday...I too think so๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks ZuEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Imagine the entire day I was listening to Rajesh Khanna's famous song "Roop Tera Mastana, Pyaar mera diwaana" and when I watched the episode I went blonkers..talk abt coincidence!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Zyada sympathize mat karo Zu๐Ÿ˜‰

Bahut chaloo hain yeh log. I am telling you how the whole precap, promo are so cleverly designed,everyone gets worked up, starts bashing and these people will be laughing their heads off.

Shwethu...I agree they are equally chaloo...but yesterdays scenes are termed as rape scene in posts
and there was a poll saying long back also if for revenge ASR will rape kushi...all this is a insult to what the writers are portraying ...its beyond acceptable...just imagine the plight of the writer if what he portrays as soulful love story and you think its a horror/thriller show...thats whats happening...my sumpathies lie with the PH in this๐Ÿ˜›

Naresh: that I observed when he was angry he was calling her KKG๐Ÿ˜†.

Hi Lucky๐Ÿค—

Edited by Zuzana - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Hey Lucky๐Ÿค—

The mysterious shadow guy being Arnav is so expected, i want kuch thadka , why nt that be Shyam??๐Ÿ˜•   

and why power batti went gul only in RM

Power batti nahin only Phase gaya Arnav kay side gaya and Shyam hoga toh promo hoga na...There will be more build up towards Shyam's entry.

And I replied on Akash, AB bolo๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

because Planned and conceived by ASR with the help of NK..

Oh no so they still have a kabab mein hadda NK at home??๐Ÿฅฑ
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

My kostien pleej

Even though Arnav says all have gone to  prayer, we don't see NK ?? where is NK bhai ??  && Pleej it is not Naresh Kota Bhai ๐Ÿ˜›

Do u think NK will help ASR in his RAMANCHI???๐Ÿ˜‰
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --Anna--

My guess goes the same way too! ๐Ÿ˜› Its all a plan to get Khushi scared and into Arnav's arms! But it could back fire also you know! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So that i can blow fuse again ๐Ÿ˜ก

o.k no probs.. I am not married.. If I am caught in between Maa and Biwi... I will support GOD..

Tabhi toh bachchu๐Ÿคฃ

And believe me you will pray that GOD SUPPORTS you๐Ÿคฃ

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Sathu the thing is I cannot connect with her "selfliess" part also! Her last monolgue was quite clear that she cannot smile when Anjali and Mami are unhappy - and it has nothing to do with Arnav. Then instead of working it out with him - she back lashes again! I fail to connect!

Now the rose scene and Arnav wishing her HBD - there should have been an acknowledgment or something. She could have picked the rose up when he left the room and smiled and blushed and next day could have been a bit relaxed! Atleast that would make us feel that she does acknowledge his love in his absence! But nahi!

Khushi needs to be near him and if not she needs to shown in his thoughts from time to time. Once she could think that he did so much for her - he is atleast trying - that would again have been enough! Now by trying to get him to do what she wants - she is trying to change him - and that should not happen right!?

Anna,

who  is the only person privy to her inner feelings?? who is the only person  infront of whom she has never hidden her feelings.. with whom does she use up all her pent up frustrations ..ARNAV !!... The case is same here , she is feeling guilty, frustrated, insecure ..she is   floundering  and  her punching bag is Arnav and she is making use of it..

The tears  were the acknowledgement ...The smile would have conveyed her triumph but the tears shows   how much she values his words...

She is not trying to change him, Anna, she is  trying to unchange him !!
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -sylph-

So that i can blow fuse again ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† I know! And check your inbox! ๐Ÿ˜‰