Frequent Posters

redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

Some headas have holes in the place of eyes.. So for them everything is from that hole only...

I sympathize with them..

well u can't change their views...they are like that only...full of narrow minded negativity is wat they are!!!!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Sathu meri jaan 🤗 ðŸ¤—...

i felt i read a MB novel scene at your post 😃😛..beautifully explained the tea and coffee scene of Arhi.

Nand kishore broad casting service 🤣 ðŸ¤£...loved it 😆...Finally ASR is also a good student 😉..

i felt this is opposite to Diwali kiss scene ..Their kushi really accepting his love and ASR was not ready..Today he wants to expresses to her  in everyway possible but she is not ready to accept 😃

Lucky Tum Aagayi  🤗 ðŸ¤—...

Thankss Meri  Ma !!

everything happens equally to this two re..whatever Khushi endured, Arnav will..whatever Arnav did, Khushi will do..Both are equal partners 😃
vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG OMG ajj Din bahut acha hai 😆..

i can  see Radi maha radi Dicussing..

Anna,Ranju ,Divzz,Swethu,Riya  God i m loving this..

Heya everyone around here ,may bachi agayee 😳..can i get some place in between you people 😆...

Anna i love you girl 😆...Lovely commenet on Kushi fan club against anji..

yep if they cry for Kushi forced marriage..than they have feel for anjali where her life is at stalke suddenly every thing changed in her life..than why can;t they sympathy for anjali ..

kushi herself is showing sympathy and love for anajli tho inkho kya hai 😕
Edited by vasiraju - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: vasiraju

Sathu meri jaan 🤗 ðŸ¤—...

i felt i read a MB novel scene at your post 😃😛..beautifully explained the tea and coffee scene of Arhi.

Nand kishore broad casting service 🤣 ðŸ¤£...loved it 😆...Finally ASR is also a good student 😉..

i felt this is opposite to Diwali kiss scene ..Their kushi really accepting his love and ASR was not ready..Today he wants to expresses to her  in everyway possible but she is not ready to accept 😃

Lucky 🤗

I wrote in Tanu's post yesterday night.

If something has to happen, then

• Vaastu shift from RM has to happen.
  • No electronic gadget around.
  • Family out of 5 km radius.
  • Anyone who is on the payroll of ASR Be it Aman or HP should be sent out of town with no means of communication.

Tabhi kuch hoga😉
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nareshkota

As a character i like him more so I am bashing him..

I can relate with Arnav, Khushi and Shyam too.. Akash is someone whom i can never relate.. He is like an alien to me.. He says to his wife that he likes people who are independent... But this man is every time dependent on his Bhai...

So yesterday too he was a big badly confused soul.. who doesn't know whom to believe and whom to console..

Ab bolo Shweths 😆
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ash_Rajendra8

Helloo.. Good Afternoon...

Weekend started finally...

It was not abt  red rose alone, the way scenes was directed was very bad technically.there was no change in expression towards chote , the same romantic "hamre liye " continued for both the person (shyam and arnav ) . that was directors flaw.

Also if you notice , director must  be more careful when he shows arnav and anj scenes , AK is doing the exact similar experiment which went with arnav -lavanya, arnav- khushi now arnav - anjali, thats it.it was director flaw completely. Even yesterday, there was a flaw.Anji cupped arnavs face extactly (positioning of hands) like khushi cupped his face in holi, watch again and also watch the earlier epi how Anj had to cup his face then, note the difference. I dont know whether AK is doing it on purpose or its lack of new vision in him.

We knew the characters and their relationship  but when we watch it on screen , does not similar scenes flash in front you ? Director must have clear vision when he wants the similar scenes to be enacted.

Ash,

Can U please post the  photo so that  we can see the  diffrence too...cos I did not see anything wrong y'day.. it was a mother who was overwhelmed  by her son's gesture, ovrcome with affection doing it.. 😊
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

Lucky Tum Aagayi  🤗 ðŸ¤—...

Thankss Meri  Ma !!

everything happens equally to this two re..whatever Khushi endured, Arnav will..whatever Arnav did, Khushi will do..Both are equal partners 😃

Pyar dikhane mein kab equal honge re??? 🥱
Originally posted by: --Anna--

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† True that! 😛 

What pissed me off was the reaction of the forum in the whole Shyam issue! The forum keeps saying Khushi is strong - she is independent and she is this and that and we are going to fight for women power and empowerment - and falana dikhana! Shyam insulted Khushi and her family and upbringing - and you want Arnav to stand up for her!? If you really want WE and WP then you should have wanted Khushi to slap the hell out of Shyam! But nahi - then we want the guy to step in and then we keep talking about Women power!

It is soo frustrating! 🥱

Man they are the real feminists.. Women power zindabad when you see woman is not loved or helped.. when she has help right Man power zindabad...

what they try to say I can never understand..
Ash_Rajendra8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjitha

yaar Shyam cupping Khushi's face was justified by the same set of people... so its just that they are miffed with DB and she getting some extra space in 22 mins frame.. hence this senseless outburst...

Shyam did not do the same way as Arnav did , Shyam did in his own style .Director brought the difference and showed the contrast. 

I sometimes feel AK lacks a clear vision to get the right emotions/depth in understanding from  Womans POV (read female characters here ) His direction slips always onscreen .

Its too easy for him to connect internally with male characters and has a clear vision on how it should be framed and filmed but not the same with female characters.

Its just my pov and could me wrong.