Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Honestly, No. I have never found it odd.

I mean I saw the whole red roses post.

Explain to me one thing.

Don't people give a married couple red roses bouqet on weddings
OR chief guest or politicians are frequently given Red roses bouquets.

Does that mean the person who is giving it to them wants to sleep with them or something?

Ab someone likes Red roses so what are you going to do?

Give them a bouquet of white roses and some fabric colors and say I cant give you red roses lest you misunderstand, I have given Red color fabric paint, Tum khud hi Red paint karo😳

yaar Shyam cupping Khushi's face was justified by the same set of people... so its just that they are miffed with DB and she getting some extra space in 22 mins frame.. hence this senseless outburst...

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ranjitha

I too had an awesome lunch and MANGO 😳

yaar you make a vm of all these scenes and see.. what will you understand? no matter how confused the character is atleast audience should have a clear idea.. se even when ASR was not sure of he loving Khushi, we were...
that never happens with Khushi... khud bhi confused hain aur hume bhi conphoose kar deti hain !!!

No wonder people think Arnav should be jailed for forcing Khushi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Exactly!! They need to focus on Khushi too! True she can do anything think she wants and things like that - but that should not stop from showing her part of the love!! And what is necessary is that good convos with NK or monlogues would do the trick! The thing is that Arnav does get chances to show his love - he is written that way (plus BS portrays them superbly well) - but Khushi is not even written that way!

People are supposed to understand Khushi now - and her reasons - but all we do is find her irritating and nothing else. Seriously when she was giving Akash a lecture - I wanted to scream at her - Go woman first save your marriage and then try saving someone else's! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

THUDDD

First Sathu, Then Doodz.

And Naresh is Gayab.πŸ˜†
'
Maybe I should make that Dhaasooo Akash post today, It looks like it is my day today
🀣

Ghayab hooke sab dektha hoon

main jahan bhi rahoon..πŸ˜†

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Honestly, No. I have never found it odd.

I mean I saw the whole red roses post.

Explain to me one thing.

Don't people give a married couple red roses bouqet on weddings
OR chief guest or politicians are frequently given Red roses bouquets.

Does that mean the person who is giving it to them wants to sleep with them or something?

Ab someone likes Red roses so what are you going to do?

Give them a bouquet of white roses and some fabric colors and say I cant give you red roses lest you misunderstand, I have given Red color fabric paint, Tum khud hi Red paint karo😳

awesome Shweths πŸ‘ beautifully said.

Do u remember that scorpion dance epi, Shyam gives Kushi red roses in front of Anjali .
And Anjali doesnt mind it. Anjali has been the one who many times tried to sort out issues between kushi and arnav. Yes probably few might nt like her clingy behavior but naming it as incestuous relationship baffles me and also saying that this could be the reason Shyam had issues with Arnav and anjali, i was beyond shocked when i read it.

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: msin

For tanthya that time she was not single ready to mingleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now the phangurls are seeing her as di is SAut..

* Head Desk*   for such Narrow soch
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

The moment she says it, there is a flicker in his eyes, she regrets and immediately talks about challenge.

These two are sooo similar, the moment one feels down, immediately they bring in some challenge or the other to cheer them up.😳

Is WAR ko kya naam doon - War Ahead?

He challenges her knowing fully well that she will loseπŸ˜†...btw why does he keep shifting between 
KKG and KKGSRπŸ˜‰
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Exactly!! They need to focus on Khushi too! True she can do anything think she wants and things like that - but that should not stop from showing her part of the love!! And what is necessary is that good convos with NK or monlogues would do the trick! The thing is that Arnav does get chances to show his love - he is written that way (plus BS portrays them superbly well) - but Khushi is not even written that way!

People are supposed to understand Khushi now - and her reasons - but all we do is find her irritating and nothing else. Seriously when she was giving Akash a lecture - I wanted to scream at her - Go woman first save your marriage and then try saving someone else's! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

exactly... I have hardly seen her part of love

Kidnap track had a fantastic opportunity to showcase that... but it was wasted on CID-CID game...

Now too they have a sooper awesome opportunity and I see nothing but her miffed expressions and her new found laundry business... how am I even supposed to understand her???

'Khushi can do anything'.. this is what GH had once said..but it should at least be clear enuf for the audience to understand !!!

Originally posted by: -sylph-

awesome Shweths πŸ‘ beautifully said.

Do u remember that scorpion dance epi, Shyam gives Kushi red roses in front of Anjali .
And Anjali doesnt mind it. Anjali has been the one who many times tried to sort out issues between kushi and arnav. Yes probably few might nt like her clingy behavior but naming it as incestuous relationship baffles me and also saying that this could be the reason Shyam had issues with Arnav and anjali, i was beyond shocked when i read it.

Some headas have holes in the place of eyes.. So for them everything is from that hole only...

I sympathize with them..
Originally posted by: Zuzana

He challenges her knowing fully well that she will loseπŸ˜†...btw why does he keep shifting between 
KKG and KKGSRπŸ˜‰

KKGSR is what he fondly calls her.. KKG is when he calls with anger..
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Riya dauding for the Gale lagana  πŸ€—

Thankoo , Meri Jaan

I am loving this war   can watch it  for a long time

Yaar.. agar movie assured hai tho kuch waqt ke liye trailer hi sahi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

*hugs back*

yaar frankly as long as they dont show ASR as in majnu mode and running after Khushi to manao her m happy!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yaar some said its too bold for SP standard...hope soEmbarrassedπŸ˜†