Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -sylph-

U dint read??πŸ˜† there were  marital rape posts yest and also the day when hut con was showed.
people wanted ASR to be jailed πŸ˜†

Naaah, Thank god.πŸ˜†

My routine is simple. After the epi airs, I usually head over to Diya's blog do my bak bak there and in between keep track of IF mainly to see if Tanu has posted. If she has, then I log in and reply warna, next day morning I come to IF.

Aiyyyo, did that get locked out or is it still active?

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ranjitha

SathuπŸ€—

I can bet on anything Khushi bhi itna ni pata hoga
yes actually this must be the reason.. she wants a confirmation about this... kabhi pyaar jata tha hain toh kabhi he talks about contract... so may she wants him to verbalise his feelings...
This could have been shown in a better way... you are here to make me understand, but what about the normal TRP audience???

I really hope today's HUG will put an end to all her confusions and we get see romance chipkawod on her face!!!

one more doubt... do you think they will throw out a promo before rain sequence???

The problem is the execution! I dont know but what Sathu said is also right! These can be Khushi's feelings but the problem is that none of us are able to understand these feelings! At this very moment - strong monologues - and her hidden love for Arnav - these things would let the audience understand what she is feeling - however here we end up feeling and seeing more of Arnav's feelings and his emotions and love that from Khushi;s side I feel that there is NO love. Its because I know the story I know she loves him - otherwise nopes - she does not make me go awww with her love for Arnav ever! 😊 

obviously this is to say I am back from an awesome lunch!! πŸ˜‰

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

Oyeee,  I said something about Agra & Mathura, That we are headed towards the past aka full truth.

Koi bolo was I right or wrong.

Oyee Shwethu..gussa math karna...my net is so slow today😑...

Please dont ask me about all the loops and connections..I am anda in that🀣

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

*head desk*

He was flirting with his wife, OMG. duhhh

Okay have this theory:

The moment I heard him say that I swear my first thought hopefully someone sees that HE WAS Flirting with her and I hope no one gets hyper about  it. Looks like I was right.

You know my theory certain things are deliberately done by the writers and after the epi airs they log in to IF and with their cup of coffee and go SUCKERSSS!!

When a guy did not force himself on her when he hated her, why would he do that when he is in love with her

*head desk*

Shwetha Hi again...BTW I said u hi long backπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Well I loved it yday...coz i was waiting for this...this is how ASR is and I wanted this badly!!!!

Khushi even if defiant, this trait of ASR affects her badly...and it brings out the sprited Khushi that ASR loves the most!!!!😳

Logo ko TIL ka TAAD banaana bandh karna chahiye!!!!

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tanthya

See had he said that, It would have at least meant that he cares sufficiently about her that he could swallow his  fears  and says it just for her sake cos that makes her hapy and  that he values her but No, what he does is take the materialistic route , the same thing he does for Lavanya, his clients etc etc ... He  has to do something that means that he is doing it for ehr and not for himself  and for his happiness  .. She is searching for selflessness and he is proving selfish .. once they reach  a better level.. then  she will understand that he was selfless and that she is selfish..😊

I will bookmark and keep this postπŸ˜›
Me thinks ye kabhi nai hoga, she will always justify herself and think she is the best and selfess. Arnav jaye bhaad mein.
chalo lets hv  a Deal on this matter??πŸ˜‰

Edited by -sylph- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: swapna08

When khushi says Aaj se chot khane kind adat hai,she actually regrets it for a second and then says i will never think of u as my husband, watching ipk repeat on tv absolutely loving it

The moment she says it, there is a flicker in his eyes, she regrets and immediately talks about challenge.

These two are sooo similar, the moment one feels down, immediately they bring in some challenge or the other to cheer them up.😳

Is WAR ko kya naam doon - War Ahead?

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Naa Naresh , he is a "Super Confused Soul" caught between "Maate aap Dhanya ho" and "Bhai jo bolega wahi hoga".  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: supermom1

Hi Doods,

What a wonderful post you made yesterday? Have read it couple of times already and still thinking how did you decipher all that. Especially what you wrote about Shyam, Arnav and Anjali past. Is there any connection with Khushi too.  Really  awake chairman chunk ka dil kar Rana hai.

Khushi and ASR will have a past ... I said it looks like Deedar story ... but you know what CVs can't actually design it specifically ... right now the focus is on Shyam and past so after this track ends they'll start with Khushi ASR track .. they are leads so it will play out eventually ... πŸ˜ƒ 
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

AJJ epi main kya kya ho ga ...
WHAT ll happen in today epi...

tell me pleeejjj...

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Okay does anyone else here feel Anjali cupping Arnav face is incestuous?? I was shocked to read few takes yest. why so much venom on DB .. They hv concluded that her touching him always is a the negotiation she has made. πŸ€’

PAr Hua Kya...Why this anger on DB/Anjali ??  She always was a clingy person and also touched him during the shaadi time too... when  it was not incestuous then, how has it become so now??