Originally posted by: ranjitha

yes kya shot tha... kya style tha ... me loved itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kya look tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Shwetha!

There was whattt??? Marital rape😲

yes people had written that ASR forced her and all... there was another post on Arnav and Anjali... these two posts are the worst possible posts I have ever come across in my life !!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Supna9

KOi mujhe hi ... nahi kehta... whom whom joine now HI n GN THEM...

yaar frm tomo i will be nt tang karing to all of u... so plz bare me today...πŸ˜ƒ

Arrey, TV dekhna mana hai..Can't u come OL too 😲😲
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

divi akshay is busy now.. roz ek dialogue aur ek scene mil raha hain use πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I like him now re πŸ˜† I even like Payal..
I thought they will part or something like that, but that doesnt seem to happen, But he lacks in one thing frm before standing up for his wife, and first of all payal needs to stand up for herself.
Sitting in  car trunk was so badly done, how could even Nani allow that?? That was like insulting Payal. why nt arrange for another car, rather he goes and opens the trunk😑 what a shame!!

Kya din agaye, i like Akash, Payal, HP, invisible Aman more than mahaanta ki moorti

Edited by -sylph- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Zuzana

Sathya I could see that you were rejuvenated by seeing ASR backπŸ˜ƒ...otherwise I know no mood to do any serious discussions after the droolicious epiπŸ˜†

Oyeee,  I said something about Agra & Mathura, That we are headed towards the past aka full truth.

Koi bolo was I right or wrong.
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Marital rape???Shocked wat the???Shocked 
Unbelievable

I felt Arnav was enjoying it and Khushi even if defiant and was melting!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by RiyaDutta - 11 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

yes people had written that ASR forced her and all... there was another post on Arnav and Anjali... these two posts are the worst possible posts I have ever come across in my life !!

What pathetic??? ppl have no sense what been shown in the episode ??? there were 2 words Plain and crisp and clear  - "Legally" and "Zabardasti" which indicated "Wedding" coming up ... 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

U dint read??πŸ˜† there were  marital rape posts yest and also the day when hut con was showed.
people wanted ASR to be jailed πŸ˜†

swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When khushi says Aaj se chot khane kind adat hai,she actually regrets it for a second and then says i will never think of u as my husband, watching ipk repeat on tv absolutely loving it
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sylph-

Then why that Happy bday bahana?? Take the gift throw it in closet , that wud atleast make him feel its nt about bday wish. The way her actions and monologues and expressions are presented im pretty sure half of the jaantha still dont know what the mahaan justified atma wants .
I even stopped understanding her,  my mom said yest she looks like OTT asli zindagi brat kushi, where is her hurt or pain , why is she so yo yo.

See had he said that, It would have at least meant that he cares sufficiently about her that he could swallow his  fears  and says it just for her sake cos that makes her hapy and  that he values her but No, what he does is take the materialistic route , the same thing he does for Lavanya, his clients etc etc ... He  has to do something that means that he is doing it for ehr and not for himself  and for his happiness  .. She is searching for selflessness and he is proving selfish .. once they reach  a better level.. then  she will understand that he was selfless and that she is selfish..😊