Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajPreet_Preeto thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Tanthya,

Read your analysis and it is as usual marvelous. I do not know which kind of flowers are your favorite, please do let us know.  Here is for you a token of appreciation for REDUX and your analysis. Thank you :)

Edited by RajPreet_Preeto - 11 years ago
vkp1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u dear tants... awesome episode & ur analysis also damn awesome... loved ur post dear ASR was in his full flirty mood today.
sassymahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello ppl... amazing analysis! loved reading first few pages:)

i was confused wid khushi's expressions yest! didnt quite get what sanaya wanted to portray! anyone got her?
yesterday's episode totally brought back all the passion of ASR and Kushi neglecting all that..

So they brought  back the sangeet track just to say that they are planning a big fat wedding. Loved it..

All the analyses great job...

Nani and mami both are at logger heads in believing the reason behind not telling the whole truth before.. Mami when you know Arnav also did the same what are you going to do?

Akash and payal both of them are solving their rift again with the help of Kushi.. I was a bit surprised when Akash was angry at Kushi's suggestion but he is not against her telling the truth and the reason behind hiding it.. BRAVO TWO FACE...

I won't write on Arhi scenes...

A SMALL INSIGHT..

Shyam babu is returning in August..

sorry for small post.. thank u for reading..
Edited by Nareshkota - 11 years ago
swapna08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok accepted sushi runs into his armtoday but will she wear the Saree
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjitha

yaar aaj kal mera GH se bharosa utgaya hain... every character is being inconsistent... but yes Gul will never ever take a risk of changing ASR's attitude 😳

Nahi Nahi, ranju..The characters are being peeled now ..

Akash ka Gussa we had seen earlier too against his Mom when she refused to marry him off to Payal.. now we are seeing it sustained and at the same time we are seeing him struggling to contain his love for Payal too ..

ASR tho mercurial hai .. he was off only during the Kiddu track..now he is back...
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

Thank You, saraa ..

I just loved them everywhere  esp the sarcastic.."Are u going to clean ur brain "??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I felt for HP today ... First he Fumbled and then he felt embarrassed instead of the love birds ... Kaliyug ghor kaliyug πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sathu , Anna thats a beautiful post πŸ€—

Skipped first 5 mins of the epi, ignored KKG royally, loved ASR/Arnav/Chote⭐️ Nice epi.

How i thot atleast the girl will wear that saree or atleast hv a look at it when he is nt their at hme, but na. I dnt get her neither like her anymore so i guess ignoring is better until i see her side love or care which is never gonna happen.

HP is a total besharam , he dint even have that embarrassed look 😲

Looking forward to todays epi with zero expectations. U never know the mysterious shadow might turn out to be HPs after all he does hv hots for the girl.
Originally posted by: sassymahi

will asr allow shyam to enter RM again considering he knows shyam too well now? will he let a murderer stay in his house even if it is for 1day?

See I am guessing the family believes that Shyam betrayed Anjali cos of Khushi. Do they really believe he was the one who orchestrated the kidnapping.

Not really.

Which is why the kidnapping has been totally put in the backburner.

Anjali will argue, that Arnav gave Shyam a chance which was not his to give in the first place. It was her call. Now she is exercising this call as a wife and as a mother.

She will say I dont believe what you and Khushi are saying. Even it was true, there is no way I am believing that Shyam was the kidnapper. And if there is a problem I will leave the house with my husband.

Arnav will never allow that and So Shyam will make an entrance on Teej day just like last time.

I am guessing Nani and Anjali stay back and the rest of the couples return to this dhamaaka.

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
HI everyone πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

@Tanths: Aa Gale Lag Jaaa for that post πŸ€—πŸ€— 
u are just brilliant and m sure u know thatπŸ˜‰...I may go anywhere or not come online for chatting..but I always make it a point to read ur and Doodsie's post ome wat may😳...each and every post of urs is perfection and outstandingly fantastic in itself!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Doodsie: will wait for ur post tomπŸ˜‰ when I saw the episode I just knew u, Tanths and most of us will be sighing in relief seeing ASR back!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

@Anna: Welcome back dear πŸ€— fantastic postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Bush, Jhalak, Nia, Areeba, nazleef, Nina, Supna, Lizzy, Lucky,sunshine99, Trin: U girls are too goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ keep it up!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Coming coming to the episode:

I watched the episode late and when came to the forum saw members fainting and dropping like fliesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When I saw the episode especially Arhi scenes the first thing that came to my mind was "Oh My Myyy"   πŸ€ͺ 

Gosh that scorching, electric,heated, passionate, intense...hot iron chemistry😍 
I was very much afraid when I saw yday's precap of Arnav in closet...frankly it didn't go down well for me...but when I saw the scene I sighed in relief, only to get my breath hitched back againπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

When I was watching the scenes it felt like battle of love, strong will, spirit, passionπŸ˜› 

Passionate and wilful ASR Vs Defiant and spirited Khushi..who will win??? πŸ˜‰
well "All is fair in love and war" and this is LOVE-WAR!!!!⭐️

Khushi being the perfect match for ASR challenged him and ASR charged back as expected..how can he not???when what he loves and enjoys the most is Khushi challenging him😳 

Gals dont kill me for this but why me getting the feeling that yday and today's episode are FORE-PLAY/trailers and we will get to see the movie on Monday!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by RiyaDutta - 11 years ago