Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: yanka

this is not the rain romance that Lizzy was talking about... me thinks...
There was a rain romance previous to this... which was supposedly passionate!! 

here is the link...
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/480/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai/gallery/pictures/105389-akshara-and-natik-patch-up-scene.htm#image

Thankls Yanka...jo bhi ho, I'm sure Arnav-Khusi will set new benchmark for indian telly...atleast I'm fervently hoping and praying so ๐Ÿ˜•
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Sathu meri jaaan muaaahh 'what a post those two paras on arnav khuhsi cofro was superb๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Anna fab post-and thanks for posting the pics๐Ÿ˜ณ

Note : Why do I feel - More than Arnav Khushi is trying to convince herself that she does not feel Arnav is her husband! I dont know but the many times she repeated it - it felt to me - she has sooo accepted him - but she wants her to somehow believe in what she is saying

Anna bingo๐Ÿ‘

Bushy apke mooh mein ghee shakkar๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Its hard to explain what love is but i fell love because its hard to explain.

Muah jhalak๐Ÿ‘

Nia-superb post๐Ÿ‘

Areeba-im you phangirl now

1. The shart is on! The moment I heard the word "Deal", my face broke into a wide grin; beause that word is synonymous to the arrival of good days! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nina superb and esp those lines

Suppu-superb poem yar๐Ÿ˜Š

Romance here has always been challenges and goads which brings them closer..

Superb geetha๐Ÿ‘

While  Di left their room and Khushi  was still busy sewing  the button on his shirt... Arnav stopped her saying there was no need to carry on the pretense of a married couple. Today when the servant of the household interrupted an intimate moment between  Arnav and Khushi he did not let her go from his embrace...as it was no longer a pretense... but a reality that he acknowledges with pride... 

Koeliya tussi great ho OMg I love all your points and all are true truye true .Muahhh๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lucky-tussi gret ho and your poem too๐Ÿ‘

It is the lack of him which brings me sorrow
It is the need for him that leaves my heart in pain

areeh wah wah wah

Thanks a lot, Shami! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: bs_si

Oye Mita...itne experience aayi kaha se??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

TV dekhke experience gather kar rahi hoon..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pata nahi kab kaam aa jaye๐Ÿ˜‰

Then you ae watching the wrong show meri jaan...IPK se koi experience gather nehi hogi...sab kuch adha adhura ๐Ÿคฃ

Do you think I watch only IPK??

I wish you could come to my house someday...

It's a library of books and films!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And I read them and watch them๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm a sincere student,after all๐Ÿ˜‰
tintin70 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

Even in HW,Kissing's generally done with closed eyes..I guess it's a natural instinct๐Ÿ˜‰

Oye Mita...itne experience aayi kaha se??? ๐Ÿ˜‰

You have to keep your eyes closed while kissing. The reasons being  ( From the research and from the experts , what I read ...)

Reasons why people kiss with their eyes closed:

1. You wouldn't want to see what you look like while kissing, so neither would your partner;

2. Your brain can't make your tongue swirl around if your eyes are moving at the same time. It's the same principle as trying to pat your head while using your other hand to go in circles over your belly;

3. It's weird enough to kiss with your eyes open, but even weirder to make moaning sounds;

4. It's bad for your eyeballs to look that close at anything;

4 . With your eyes open, your lover's nose looks bigger than the Chrysler Building

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
tant excellent post.. ur write up is as good as the scene!

ur right abt the small touches,coffee/ tea an arnav using husband and khushi using pati. 

also i have a question y was khushi constantly fiddling with her clothes today. yest she folding clothes/sari and today in two scenes she was folding clothes... its it random or does it mean anything
ruchikacdc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tants : wonderful analysis again and again.  THanks for giving us a good news that doods will write every alternate day.

Anna : Just love u and your post and our common interest Barun!  Barun! and Barun!!!!!!!

All others were just superb, superb on first three pages.

Thanks to all of u for writing such great posts.

Just one question - if ASR destroys the contract papers of 6 months, then why remarriage.  only to fullfill khushi's dream marriage

yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Hi All  wonderful girls,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

A Huge Sigh of Relief , The tense frown replaced by a beatific smile on   my face  [ as I watched the episode ]  ... There I was terribly scared that , Lo ASR  chala Majnu Banne  and  Today They showed ASR bhi Majnu Banega  but apne andaz Main ... A episode which was reminiscent of the Past as the director took us to the past and lead us on a pleasurable stroll of the significant events ...An episode which had the magic of IP  , which sizzled  n kept us completely in its thrall ..The   passion could have steamed  up that coffee and Tea  generously shared by the couples ..

It was a episode that showed that the present cloud of  depression is ending but  it also hinted at the upcoming  cloud of darkness .. 

Khushi is intent on mending the fences between  her sister and Akash ...With no other thoughts  running in her mind , over riding her sisters strictures , Khushi heads to Akash's room and begins to spill the beans ...but before she complete her mission she is  spotted by Payal, who stops  Khushi, takes her away from  Akash and chides Khushi for not  being obedient to her  Jeeji's  wishes , before Khushi can even come.. The siblings are  joined by Maami who  showers  them with her own brand of Tender Loving care    , She is fortunately stopped by  Nani  who reminds  Mami that  Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu thi and Bahu's duty was to keep the family united which  is what the sisters were following to the T...

I  had  in my y'day's post had mentioned that Akash is undergoing a revival   Meaning that he is coming  back to the sane , balanced  man ... we saw further hints for that  in today's episode ... Notice that Akash has finally opened the doors wide open , Khushi then begins to fill him with details  about Shyam, There will be a tightness about his face  as he listens to the tumbling words of Khushi  and his face , the tension slackens when  he hears that PAYAL HAD EVERY INTENTION OF TELLING HIM THE TRUTH BUT  AMMA ... So he finally had  his answer to why Payal was quiet, had to stay quiet ... This will go a long way in soothing Akash  but Akash being Akash , he will take it slowly and cautiously  ...

The next moment of interest   is when  Payal drags Khushi  and is trying  to get Khushi to understand  and appreciate the  meaning of  'NON - INTERFERENCE '   when  Mami interferes in their squabble , offering her own unwanted pearls of wisdom .. I loved the fact that Mami has still not forgiven the Gupta sisters, it shows the  love and affection that she has for the  Orphaned children, It is quite natural for a mother  to feel murderous  against the perps  who made her kinder's life miserable , ..Maami was  being that Mother   and was totally partial to her child's well being   while ignoring the fact that the children's of another Mother might  and could have had another strong reason for the silence !! ..

Nani ... A aging Banyan Tree, One who has witnessed many storms, who has weathered through many  a storm, has taken many a blows   and has seen many tragedies  happening in her life ...Nani who  has the equanimity to see the truth, has the patience   and understanding of all People.. Nani it is who steps into the breach and  rebukes Manorama  for her unjustified outburst ,  we find that Nani does not hold the Gupta sisters responsible   But it is Damadji that she finds responsible ...Now here is the interesting conundrum ... When Nani said  that It is all bec of DamadJi  !! ...Which  Damadji did she mean ??  Anjali's Husband  or Anjali's Father !!

Khushi is drinking  Tea when she sees   Anjali stepping out of her room, Nani's words  still being fresh in her mind , Khushi dutifully steps away from the  vision line of Anjali, goes into her own room, still carrying the cup of chai in her hand...Khushi places  the Chai on the table, opens the closet  and is stunned  !!  For there perched amongst all her gaudy dresses , amongst the swirl of bright  colors is her prince charming  giving her one of his endearing smile , smile enuff to melt  one's heart , a lovely smile that  instantly evokes a answering smile from the other, invoking  a chord  that reminds her of the previous encounter ... but the smile is quickly checked as Khushi remembers that she still is the angry wife, She valiantly curbs her  growing smile , turns her back .. Arnav jumps out , asks her with a smile  whether it brings  any incident   to her memory, Khushi being the consummate imp lies barefacedly  saying that  Hmm-mmm She does not have even a teeniest memory of what is burned  in her heart, Undeterred , A nonchalant Arnav picks up his coffee Mug and  splashes it on her face unrepentantly asking 'AB' ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. A spluttering Khushi who very well remembers THIS incident since she was the one  who threw the Tea in the first  glares ferociously at Arnav, turns her back and wants to stalk away from him  but her lord and master  whose tolerance level was always low will not have it, with clenched teeth  grabs her hand, begins the ABCD of being the loving ASR when the voice of NKBC [ Nand Kishore Broadcasting Service ] echoes in ASR's mind ,  he swallows his anger, turns the taps on charm again and becomes Arnav ...The  Lambkin Khushi not knowing any better , snatches her hand away, provokes the sleeping Tiger in him  and tries to make a dash for it , The Tiger provoked beyond measure , grabs th  fluffy Rabbit again , twirls her towards him, crushes her onto his lean , hard frame  promising her a lesson on what he can do, the smile seductive , as he casually , languidly  pulls the hair and places his hands on the dori, initiating the memories of their first encounter, triggering runaway emotions in Khushi, A Khushi who recognizes the dangers of  being placed in such a situation, her disobedient body reacting to the caress of his finger tips , her emotions betraying her as anger and desire fight for supremacy !!..Anger wins, she pushes him away, pours the Tea on to his face and  scowls  at him, proving to him that she too is a kitten with claws.. The Tiger is fully provoked , Gone is the restraint as ASR  seizes Khushi and pulls him towards her, dashing her hard against him..Khushi clings to him like a creeper that has clung to a tall, strong tree , the silent war of will continues as they continue their battle through their eyes, Khushi's eyes  is the first to fall , unable to face the fiery passion of Arnav , Khushi hisses out that Arnav is transgressing his limits , Arnav bites  out that he can cross his limits as she is HIS  WIFE !!.. Khushi tries to puncture this assertion  by  telling tartly that she does not recognize him as her Husband !!.. That is like a red  cloth to a raging Bull, A Bull moreover in the throes of passion, picking up the gauntlet , Arnav  swears to get her to accept him as her husband !!  Being the perfect gentleman, he seeks to stamp the new challenge with a kiss .. His eyes drinking her in , he moves for the kill ,,,,Khushi, A quivering Khushi  who is getting  very much drawn in to his seduction, who is being lost in the fires of emotion  is slowly but surely  melting ...The wife in her wanting to be in his arms while the woman in her  does not want to be subjugated ... But it is a losing battle  as Khushi begins to drown in the pool of love, desire   WHEN  interruption comes in the form of HP !!

AHHH !! That was my feelings as I saw  this segment ..Two hot headed  Individuals, passionate, loving , crazily in love with one another but equally determined to give rough ride to one another ... fighting , squabbling, arguing and enjoying every moment of it ...ASR was ASR and yet the man in love who had no qualms in expressing his love, that he never cared for anyone  and lived the moment on his terms was underscored when he refused to let go of Khushi even when HP came and knocked on the OPEN DOORS !!

This was a scene where both Barun and Sanaya excelled ..The voice modulations and the way his eyes changed expression and the subtle changes in Khushi's demenor by Sanaya ..both fed of each other and we the viewer's were the winners ... Shwethu , OK, I accept ur Arshad  does wonders with Love scenes !!๐Ÿ˜‰

One thing I always have liked about IP was the subtle touches they bring in ...here too there was a subtlety...  Tea is a homegrown plant and is much preferred by the poor/middle class in India as the cost is less in comparison to coffee bean .. a drink which only the hoi polli could afford in the earlier times ... Although things has changed now..it has been fixed in the minds of ppl that Tea is poor man's drink while Coffee is for upper class.. today  it was highlighted wonderfully well ..Appreciate it much..

The scene in the hall ..the two standing like 2 recalcitrant student caught doing something forbidden , awaiting the sentence , looking guilty but unrepentant ..Loved it ๐Ÿ˜›

EN Guard !!  The fencing starts  between the two duelists as each fence one another , the sparring laced with love, the wounds their mark of love as  Khushi challenges, Arnav accepts, Arnav dares, Khushi accepts.. as each want the other to surrender  but both wanting to surrender too..such is the logic of Love !! ...  Previously  Arnav had corralled Khushi in the bedroom secure in the knowledge  that there was no one at home but not now, now he does not give a damn  and has no scruples   cos for him she is HIS wife ..No Matter what and if Lil wifey is playing hard to get, then he will enjoy the hunt and bring her to heel too ...The Hunter is on the prowl ladies, Beware  Khushi , He will  stalk you, silently, his eyes shooting arrows of love, ardor, passion, crippling you, maiming you ...he will not rest until U surrender completely  but YOU, YOU Khushi are wind...can wind be contained ?? NO ..So this promises to be a battle of eternity where The Mighty Hunter will always be engaged in taming the untamable spirit ...He does not realize that the  untamed spirit will bow down to you when u learn humility, when u learn to be open ...  Arnav has begun to take the baby steps towards that and I am sure the  unconquerable spirit will  surrender itself   not in front of his ego but in front of his unconditional Love !!

Anjali, A woman who is slowly stirring out  of the shell, who is again beginning to take the steps this time with her brother for a crutch ..not entirely dependednt on him  but not yet free too .. A lovely camera work  here .. I just loved it ..Anjali is  adorning herself in front of the mirror, the photo of Shyam-Anjali  displayed prominently  on the wall ,projecting that she still is rooted to her past  but slowly gradually  she is walking towards Arnav...but the intriguing thing is she is poised equidistant between Arnav and Shyam ...which way will she lean ??..

Arnav has got the green signal to go to Agra , He enters his room , packing his things together when Khushi arrives bringing colors .. Arnav who has never  bothered to keep anyone informed  about his movements before   now voluntarily discloses to Khushi  that he is leaving for Agra ...Khushi refuses to accompany him and says that she has to cleanse everything ...Arnav leaves after wisecracking  about her mental faculties... A  livid Khushi vows not to go into his arms, accept him as her hubby ...but fate has other plans ...Night dawns !!  All things that Khushi fears, darkness, aloneness, Thunder comes with the express purpose of  scaring her ...

TAJ MAHAL !!  Ahh.. The word coined   here  in this Very Redux  for the Swimming Pool !! and today we  heard Khushi mention that standing by the Pool...dil ko sukoon Mila  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  as was the fact  we got the Green Shirt !! * Ab Green Kiska Fav hai sabko pata Hai ** ๐Ÿ˜‰

For all the Wonderful Girls  who are anxious to know about Doods and her Thoughts ;

Doods   will be on every Alternate day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

first the episode and now your post... my smile that has been plastered on my face since last night just grew wider ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

see everything is getting back to its original punch... IPK... Redux... with you back to writing and Doods coming back... everyday a new writer on this thread... the Redux parivar growing... aur kya chahiye... 

btw. loved your analogy of tea and coffee... in a way when they splashed their drink over each other... it almost felt like ..." ek doosre ke rang mein rang gaye..."
Edited by yanka - 11 years ago
Nina90 thumbnail
@Tanths, just finished reading your post; Only you can describe an Arhi scene like that! Recreate the magic and make us feel it again!

Wonderful post!
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

tant excellent post.. ur write up is as good as the scene!

ur right abt the small touches,coffee/ tea an arnav using husband and khushi using pati. 

also i have a question y was khushi constantly fiddling with her clothes today. yest she folding clothes/sari and today in two scenes she was folding clothes... its it random or does it mean anything

Hi Ruks,

Thank You  !!

The key word is Safai !!  cleansing and rearranging the dynamic of relationships ...
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sampin

Then you ae watching the wrong show meri jaan...IPK se koi experience gather nehi hogi...sab kuch adha adhura ๐Ÿคฃ

Do you think I watch only IPK??

I wish you could come to my house someday...

It's a library of books and films!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And I read them and watch them๐Ÿ˜‰

I'm a sincere student,after all๐Ÿ˜‰

Lucky future Hubby ๐Ÿ˜ณ or should I say Good Luck to him ๐Ÿ˜†