Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nina90

I totally agree, Nivi; she is frightened because this is what she's wanted for so long and now she's getting all the love na? But each time before, she's got hurt; once bitten twice shy stays true.๐Ÿ˜Š

Yep Nina she clearly knows she ison the loosing side of the battle,the moment he bent down to take her lips,she was already to let him take which was his to own,but damn HP had to ruin the moment but i stil loved it ASR  hugged him and dint let her go and HP  was NUMBstuck,without any reaction๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

If you want something uninterrupted,Go have a nice chat with the SP nuns..But thanks to Lizzy 4 the news..The rain romance would be pretty bold!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

BTW,They're saying it'll be bolder than Akshara's rain romance!!Was that bold??I'm thinking of having a look at it...As a preventive measure,you know!!๐Ÿ˜†

I know I have heard this before in this forum...that Akshara's rain romance...was hot...

I haven't watched it yet...I would also like to see ...how that one went...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hiya all๐Ÿค—

So today is the pre rain romance...(I could've gone for a better term..but have to restrain myself due to the REDUX nuns๐Ÿ˜ˆ)(No pun intended,Puhleej๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Monday would be the Real McCoy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

What the actual rain romance will happen on Monday!!.. so what will be today? heave and heave, smirk and smirk?
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hiya all๐Ÿค—

So today is the pre rain romance...(I could've gone for a better term..but have to restrain myself due to the REDUX nuns๐Ÿ˜ˆ)(No pun intended,Puhleej๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

Monday would be the Real McCoy๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hello my beauty ... l๐Ÿค—

NiNa .. wonderful post dear 
trintring thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If you want something uninterrupted,Go have a nice chat with the SP nuns..But thanks to Lizzy 4 the news..The rain romance would be pretty bold!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

BTW,They're saying it'll be bolder than Akshara's rain romance!!Was that bold??I'm thinking of having a look at it...As a preventive measure,you know!!๐Ÿ˜†

Who is Akshara? I have no idea about any other serials. This one's enough...I'm sure they'll show something tomorrow and leave us dangling for the weekend. I'll be wandering around like a lost puppy ๐Ÿ˜• I don't wanna watch anything and get my hopes up...chanting it to myself, watch with really low expectation and it'll be a surprise, like yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Oooh flirty ASR, kithhe the tum itne din ๐Ÿ˜
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gopikaaji

can u plz say wat is ramanchik?

Ramanchi is cheating .. 
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Confused
twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bs_si

๐Ÿคฃ Behena Vey...oh how I've missed you..๐Ÿค—

Behena Vey... I have missed you too
Nina90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nivedha84

Yep Nina she clearly knows she ison the loosing side of the battle,the moment he bent down to take her lips,she was already to let him take which was his to own,but damn HP had to ruin the moment but i stil loved it ASR  hugged him and dint let her go and HP  was NUMBstuck,without any reaction๐Ÿ˜†

Of course she knows, she'd already have lost hadn't HP come barging in; Anjali ki baccha๐Ÿ˜ก I totally loved all of his dialogues yesterday; and Khushi with her broken tape recorded dialogues made me laugh!

@Bold: I tried to freeze his frame and watch, Nivi; one second you can see his eyes are as big as saucers๐Ÿ˜†
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gopikaaji

can u plz say wat is ramanchik?

Ramanchi is cheating.. I used This term to describe as to  how they try to cheat the other of their intentions.. I mean arhi ..  Alas in vain.. Only thing they are successful is  that they goad each other back in to the other's arms
Edited by Lizzy2012 - 11 years ago