Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: laap

hey but where will he leave her..isnt she already in d house???

he might take her with him in rescue DI mission as lights have gone out and she is scared of the darkness...
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunshine99

I loved the scene where ASR corners his wife and both of them quickly scan the area to see if any RMwasis are lurking around before they starting on their shart romance.. πŸ˜†

Ya...koel me too loved the scene...Pati scanned the first floor and patni scanned the second floorπŸ˜†
There are lot of subtle romance and dialogues in the whole episode.

the two naughty kids who stand before naani😍
khushi chiding him lightly when  he hold her hand in the hall "Aap yeh kya kar rahe hai"😍
Scanning of RM for unwanted intrusions😍
Showing off his wife and his rights in front of HP😍
How the anger slowly turned to a smirk 
"ab manva lete hai"...haire nanda kishore...No wonder I am playing the  episode in infinite loops since yesterday😍

nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: redwine1

HI 5 Wineyyy ,i for not a single mometn felt ASR was out of charcter,he is ASR,he can do anything for his loved ones and Khushi is his Love his LIFE,he will do ANYTHING to bring the ever smiling every chirpy  KhushiπŸ˜‰ i wont be surprised if he goes on his knees and propose her b4 thsie re marriage.πŸ˜‰

we've seen somany faces of ASR,Angry young man ASR
,no nonsense ASR
,EGOitic ASR,Ruthless ASR,
ASR as Chottey
,Jealousy ASR,
Flirty ASR,
Wounded Lover ASR
,now we r seeing ASR the LOVER ( not a HUSBAND) why restrict ourselves to a RUDE and Arrogant ASR,πŸ˜‰iam Loving this ASR baby

U know seeing the no. of greens below in the likes .. reminded me ...someone came to my post the other day & said after only 3.5 months here u r green ... i was like babe do you watch the serial or no ?.. itna kuch ho raha hai .. itna much hone waala hai .. color is changing in our faces .. to yahan pe name pe kyon nahi...

U Know Nivi .. always remember .. ASR is the most detailed character sketch in this serial ... if ASR character changes .. then the serial will change ... he is the one constant in this serial .. they will never play with him ...specially cause his this kinda personality is what has the people hooked to the serial .. .. His arrogance is the basic platform on which 300 odd episodes have been based ... do u think .. GUL will change  300 episodes hard work ... for a mere minute of viewing pleasure .. NO NO NO ... 

[/QUOTE]

@ pink😳☺️🀣

Yep completely agree with u Winey Abt ASR and Gul wont Hurt her baby at anycostπŸ˜‰
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine99

don't worry you will get new fooder for twitter chronicles if that happens...πŸ˜†

GH bacha sudhar gaya. Not active much in twitter. πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Considering my writing abilities I do not think unless GH puts his foot on his mouth again I will write anymore fiction.
redwine1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lizzy2012

Girls.. Finished with my analysis..but will add a mytho story later.

Lizzy love .. Good morning ... 

MOI off to read .. 

Seriously .. Koel .. it was way to seductive .. ASR at his best .,.love the way Barun has played with his voice in this episode .. wonderful .. 
Lizzy2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Lizzy love .. Good morning ... 

MOI off to read .. 

Seriously .. Koel .. it was way to seductive .. ASR at his best .,.love the way Barun has played with his voice in this episode .. wonderful .. 

Good morning yaara.. Will be out of home.. Biut will stayed connected with redux over the phone..
yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

thank god... I am not alone. I feel like I have gone back to my teen days and still blushing over my first crush. πŸ˜³
what a romantic feeling this episode gave to everyone.πŸ˜πŸ‘

Exactly... and thankfully they kept the ASR-ness in Arnav live and kicking in the scenes... every interaction between them was a reminder of their past encounter... done so well πŸ‘ ... the same action, the same dialogues... uff!!
to think i am a 37 year old mom... behaving like a star struck teenager!!
sree07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanka

Exactly... and thankfully they kept the ASR-ness in Arnav live and kicking in the scenes... every interaction between them was a reminder of their past encounter... done so well πŸ‘ ... the same action, the same dialogues... uff!!
to think i am a 37 year old mom... behaving like a star struck teenager!!

Ya... True.😍 They could have issued some warning as precap that this is gonna happen. I watched it with MIL could not even switch to laptop. Though i got to watch the repeat alone.😳

Remember during the office water fight scene, Many commented that if they had fought the same way at home in their bedroom, they might have ended up having con right then and there. 
I think CVs just showed us that ...yes... There is a passion between them in whatever they do *touch wood.
sunshine99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sree07

GH bacha sudhar gaya. Not active much in twitter. πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
Considering my writing abilities I do not think unless GH puts his foot on his mouth again I will write anymore fiction.

so no free entertainment from twitter...πŸ˜•.. Sree he will bounce back  with his trademark foot in the mouth  somewhere I am sure... old habits die hard...πŸ˜† Don't give up on GH chronicles yet.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GM all
i know im late but wont refrain from shairng my happines after watching a mind blowing epi

muaaah what an epi yar

the scene of the day

A:Im going to agra

K :Han tho

A: All are going to sath sang and will be late. Come with me to agra and see Taj Mahal

K I don't want to come

A:So you will stay alone

K: han mujhe safayi bhi karni hein

A:Tumahre dimag kiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

K:Who tho hojayega jab aap yaha sa jayenge

Nahi I will consder you as my husband, not will come into your arms and don't wanna see taj Mahal

A:Suna maineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

K:Han then tho use yadh bhi rakhlene

Guys these two are awesome , truly hubby wife convo

Edited by clarissajohn - 11 years ago
Previous
1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 115
Next