Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Bushy...i already did the honors...pressed the like button...๐Ÿ˜†

sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jhalak29

N i was clling U sharmi, sharmi in the whole redux๐Ÿค—

Really...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I read your analysis Jhalak...Superb...I love all your quotes and the way you connect to the script...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Koel...The truth that was unsaid...Wah...rey...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovly analysis Anna dear...!

I love the way you write n accept your preference for d characters...

Hmm..so there r many who were a bit scared that in all this 'lovey dovey' wooing, Arnav's character may be messed with... It was indeed hard to see him running behind the girl, in NK style... Bt, today.. Arnav was fully in character with d mind blowing attitude...

And Barun Sobti... There is no word to describe him...๐Ÿ‘

All my life, i hav been a 'Tom n Jerry' fan... And guess who is my Favrite... 'TOM'... It was always Tom... In school, my 'name slips' were always 'TOM's'...
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sharmibalan

Really...๐Ÿ˜ณ

I read your analysis Jhalak...Superb...I love all your quotes and the way you connect to the script...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

sachi muchi Sharmi... U can chck reduc 11-12 pgs u will find it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cutebarun

Lovly analysis Anna dear...!

I love the way you write n accept your preference for d characters...

Hmm..so there r many who were a bit scared that in all this 'lovey dovey' wooing, Arnav's character may be messed with... It was indeed hard to see him running behind the girl, in NK style... Bt, today.. Arnav was fully in character with d mind blowing attitude...

And Barun Sobti... There is no word to describe him...๐Ÿ‘

All my life, i hav been a 'Tom n Jerry' fan... And guess who is my Favrite... 'TOM'... It was always Tom... In school, my 'name slips' were always 'TOM's'...

hey just PM'd you about this.. I'm so happy ASR is no more the puppy of IPK.. he's back to being ASR ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nivedha84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GOOD MOORNINGGG Beautiful Reduxians and ek lautha GUY NARESH๐Ÿค—

B4 i say something  can any one tell me how to wipe off this WIDE GRIN on my face b4 my family take an appointment to a psychatrist๐Ÿคช

ok When i watched the Precap on wednesday ASR in the CUPBOARD,the moment i saw him my jaws dropeed and i was LOLLL ing all the while and the last thing i had in my mind b4 closing my eyes to get my deprived sleep is ASR in the cupbiard and when i opened my eyes in the morining it was ASR in the Cupboard,but then when i came to REDUX most of u had problems with that scene,i dont know why b4 watching the original scen e u guys jumped on the GUN and started that was not so ASR,cant see him like Mushy mushy,they r ruining ASR yadda yadda

bUt lastnite Epi Made all (some of u ) eat ur own words and we got a TRADEMARK ASR,so what i wanna a say is dnt jump into any conclusion and feel disappointed b4 watching the original scene Okiees Darlings.

Now while i was watching those ARHI moments last nite i had GOOSEBUMBS,butterflies in my stomach ,foolish Grin and what not,iam on cloud 999999999,iam still living in that momentโ˜บ๏ธwooo what pull,what a tug,what an attitude๐Ÿ˜ Khushi tu tho Gayi ๐Ÿคฃ,

ok have a scenario runningon mymind๐Ÿ˜‰'ll try to pendown once i finish reading the updates ,๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank U CV's for a WONDERFULL Episode and BS and SI ,U guys ROCK ,\M/ Muahhh

twisted_beenz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
main aa gayi... kaun kaun hai... abhi thodi free hoon... life has been hectic for past couple of days...
redwine1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amarb

main aa gayi... kaun kaun hai... abhi thodi free hoon... life has been hectic for past couple of days..

Chanda ..

RaBBa Vey RaBBa Vey

Hello you beautiful girls .. & dude