Frequent Posters

sam88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

strom of emotions ...was khushi preg after dat night...does she have a child

Edited by sam88 - 11 years ago
shagun05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
heyy i loved the update... atleast this khushi is standing for herself...ty fr the PM
aafan thumbnail
i think she got pregnant and she has a child which she either gave up or aborted.
Can't wait any longer...please update.
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh wow it was awsuuum dear...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear...
rusticreet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
y do i have a feeling that khushi has a child??? n that is why she reacts like this 🥱

m confused...bt nevertheless PERFECT update 👏 👏
vaughn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing! This is the talk I wanted Khushi to have with ASR. No, seriously! I think you should copy and paste it to the writer's website. They are making Khushi act like nothing happend. Thank you for making this part of the story.  Waiting anxiously for the next part. 
smile1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!! What a chapter!!! I am speechless n probably reacting like how Arnav is reacting now!!!!!! Like a statue!!!! What an impact!!!

Phew!!!! So she finally got that allout of her system! I guess she'll cool down now? It was much needed I guess!!!

You know, this is the only nature of khushi that I actually feel makes her very unpredictable!! Though she's fully justified to shout at him like that!!!!

One partner in a couple has to let go... Both cannot be headstrong and egoistic all the time... Sigh... Just when you think things are getting ok... Or may be they are and she needed to vent that out at him

Hope Arnav realizes that and doesn't do anything foolish -as he's supposed to be the mature one!!!

Let's see what happens!!!! Kudos to you to have brought the emotions and outbursts in a beautiful manner!!!!!

Waiting for the next update !! Thnx for the pm:)
Edited by smile1412 - 11 years ago
luckyarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update.

Loved it and so happy that she finally broke down and let all her feelings out.

want to knw if that phone call is really from someone who is important in her life.

Waiting for the next update 

plz plz update soon .

this is one of the finest story i have read on Arnav and Khushi.

thank you so so much.
Peda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm that mysterious phone call again.

After reading A and B it felt like maybe ASR was making some headway with Kushi and maybe some truths will come out.

After reading C i was stopped cold in my tracks for a bit cause I was so sure her truth was that she was dying because of the way she said picking up the plates is not what will kill her...that literally left me with dread in my heart cause ASR has come so far and she was going to die.
It fit in with the story cause that's why she didn't contact her own family...let them just think I'm dead cause I'm going to die anyway.

Then you write D and throw us the curve ball...
All that pent up hurt...then I thought she does not want to die of a broken heart, that is why she does not tell him that she loves him. If he breaks her heart again she will die.

So back to the original theory of the child?????? It just does not fit though...or is something wrong with the child?

I am going to wait for the answers...or will try.
A BIG thank you for the pm and the super update.
bakula_gandhi thumbnail
Superb part...had been waiting for so long.
its good that khushi is speaking about her pain.
please continue soon