It all started with 300 Rupees Thread TWO! Chap 26 - Page 57

Posted: 11 years ago
That was a fantastic part...i just loved it...every emotion were really very well expressed...brilliant update :)
Just awesome update as always..I was almost expecting something like that.. So Khushi has a daughter ( Arnav's) and she wants to talk about her with Arnav...She never informs about her to Arnav and now the secret is open..
Fabulous👏👏
omg...i ws right thn...u knw mujhe ditto esa hi laga tha..tht she must be having a child..she is mother.. of his daughter.. omg.. thts wat she ws trying to say to him.. he will be hell shock..

loved the whole update... u r outstanding.. stupendulous update ...love everybit..espcly the scene in the meeting hall... will wait extremely eagerly fr nxt update..
after reading it once agn i couldnt stop bt to cmmnt agan..
wat a breathtaking update..n thr text conversatn..amazing intimacy n thn said she i love u ovr the phn ws so loving..pure love.. n remembring akash's sangeet night..love thr bonding to d depth..
n end made me run my head more.nw i will keep making my own stories n l think wats coming nxt till u update.. just cnt wait..dispite of these long update i feel like it nvr ends n i keep reading it..feels so good..wnt get bore reading it agn n agn too..
Fantastic update
loved it
continue soon
wwwhhhAAATTT!!!!! PLEASEEE TELL ME THAT'S ARNAV AND KHUSHI'S DAUGHTER!!!!! 
I was like "Unbelieveable!!! This girl is still n0t planning t0 c0me up with the secret!!!" And all 0f a sudden the last line makes my day!!! Finally!!! That was a l00ooog waitm
Cuming t0 the update L0VED the messages they shared...it was really intimate
Y0u knw KC s0metimes I get s0 deep int0 the st0ry that I f0rget its the c0ntinuati0n 0f 6 mths and all 0f a sudden y0u giv little things t0 remind me back...its w0nderful.
Well the secret being shared I h0pe it brings them cl0ser as y0ur Arnav is matured :)
wow wat a update...loved it...n read it more than twice😉...
i was expecting d secret is about their child... finally u revealed a bit...
cant wait 4 d next part...continue soon
I knew it!!!!! That there was indeed a kid involved!!!!!! Wow!!! We FINALLY got that in the open!!!

Wonder how is Arnavs gonna react

Excellent update!!!!!!!
Another brilliant piece of writing...  Once start reading there is no way u can stop,its very addictive the way u write😊 Now coming back to the update from chapter A-F it was just flawless, and the big revelation about the baby girl  which I assume she was trying to share with Arnav but never got the chance... I think he will feel betrayed that he was never made aware of the fact he has a baby girl but when u look at it from Khushi's point of view he will understand... I feel that Khushi wanted an assurance that this time he want leave her what so ever thats why she held herself back on sharing the big secret... Waiting to see Arnav's reaction.. again very nicely written👏