It all started with 300 Rupees Thread TWO! Chap 26 - Page 71

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by karmachameleon

Thanks for the chai - i hope u r not using skim milk - LOL - yes, will meet u at PM

Not using skim milk. Check PM for proof.
checked it - waiting for the PM reply!!

Kahan ho tum - kahan ho tum??

checked it - waiting for the PM reply!!

Kahan ho tum - kahan ho tum??

Writing the reply.
just finishd reading ur ff must say mind blowing writer u r . it takes us away to the arshi dream land as much as i wait to c arshi on screen evryday at 8 knw im  that much eager for ur updates luv to read ur work.😊 n u hav bcom one of my favourite writers already

Finally she confessed her feeling  to  her husband , Finally she said that 3 magical word…YES she said "she love him as he love her even more then that" She love him like anything  else.. since when..? …she didn't know but she always love him only him , he was too shocked by her sudden confession even I too ,, Shocked but not by her confession … his blank state shocked me ..At last she burst out all her burden which she had  been holding  for long time… n now she thrown out everything from her heart n feeling so good..I am so happy  that she shared everything with her husband except one secret …Even after sharing all her burden, she was still afraid to loss him again….How could she even think about that, could not she feel  that how much he love her…Why she still have dought, why she was like that……He assured her that he will be always therefore her but she always had fear …Arnav tried his best to convinced her even he didn't want to know where she had been past years….But her fear did not allowed her to accept the facts…..she want to talk with him in very serious matter which was bothering her..yes she took right decision……she should have told him everything long time back but her fear was stronger then her love  

Anyway ..they made love all over again……….she was going to tell everything to him…KC you have beautifully written all the emotion….i have no idea how to express in word..your job was outstanding

Love the way their concern for each other. Their convo after confession…consolation……all amazing and some part was hilarious too…. Specially at meeting……….ha ha ha ASR was trapped between 3 women...all  thanks to khushi who handled everything…well done Mrs. ASR

there are lots of  thing on  my  mind at the moment but couldnt get the way 

at last,KC you left me speechless all over again…….yes  you made me blank…I couldnot figure out…..everthing happened so sudden that all my happiness turned around……….but whatever happened……happen for good……….yes .she doesnot need to talk anymore …..everything was clear

finally you disclose that secret of her.which she wanted to share with her husband but destiny has stored something different ……….

Hope nothing happen with her daughter….she will be fine……….after all she is going to meet her father

I know Arnav won't let happen anything wrong ….he will make everything fine……

now I m curious to know what will be next………everything was clear to Arnav so its time to  act…….time to show his true love to his wife…he has to prove himself ...he has to remove all her fear……hope they will be together soon 

all i can say .that was big treat for me ..n i m really sorry for  commenting delay

ending was a bombshell yaar...shocking..
wonder if arnav will misunderstand her
loving the flirty arnav though
i dont know from where will i have the patience to wait for the next update
u better update soon...lol
this one was totally fantastic
Originally posted by sam88

πŸ˜”

Sammy buddy - u r on the wrong thread, get back to fate-mate...

Fate-mate thread misses u damn it!!

Ananay: nothing! :)

Sammy buddy - u r on the wrong thread, get back to fate-mate...

Fate-mate thread misses u damn it!!

Ananay: nothing! :)
 i m there also ... but u r no whereπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sam88

where r u

On fate-mate thread! see u there...
I'm surprised I can't come up with stuff to post here anymore.
Looks like I've exhausted my spamming abilities.