Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG Khushi got daughter OMG Arhi got a daughter !! I dunt know wat would be Arnav's reaction to it !! OMG DATS a cliff hanger !! Dunt be like this , PLZZ DO CONTINUE SOON !! bTw I loved the beginning , Khushi 's confession is awesome and soo beautiful !! PART B is soo HOT and passionate !! I luved Arnav's teasing and Khushi's flustered reactions !! I alwayzz love their text communication !! AWESOME UPDATE ! But be fair and plzz continue soon !! PLZZZ
sam88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya123

Please thank your KIDDDO on my behalf! LOL

i havent read the complete update yet .. all thanks to him
Prasanna_dhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Dear KC,

Now what do I say about this wonderful, emotional and really long update.

You really more than made up for the delay if any...

Wow, what was it abt the Rain check  and  storm check oh my :) I can't stop giggling.

well now to something more serious...

The summary is :

"And now – the same feelings felt so true. Felt so real. Felt so right."

this is just so true
, I can see how ASR has changed and my God, like you said, I may just want ot steal this Arnav from the FF and fly off to some far off land where no one can find us πŸ˜†

I just loved everything abt what "Khushi" felt ... her contentment, pride, self worth returning back...

the "K" bit and wine bottle were really hilarious and the tests were awesome... so real and so convincing.

If this ASR really existed , I would want to meet him right now...😳

While I am still drooling over the uncomfortable and highly conciuos lookign Arnav... Holy me... I am able ot see him literally now, whats wrong with me now? , I need a health check upπŸ˜ƒ

and you blew the lid off the cooker with the last line, you are an amazing writer ... kept me glued till the last line.

All the readers were suspicious of a Arshi kid, but lo behold , here she is...

Great update... full on entertainment of all kind and please post the next update soon

Lovely long update and thanks for the PM and everything else... I mean it😊

It 2.00 am in the morning and I ma still here πŸ€—

aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg!!!!!!!! so tht ws d suspense... did arnav hear her??? god!!! cliffhnger , u gtta update ths asap!
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

luv it

thanks for pm
arhilover55 thumbnail
awesome update.
thanks for the pm.
abhiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow i don't have words to describe what i feel about this update whatever it is it beautiful...
Read this story yesterday in one go and this was the best update ever...i knew she must have had a child which she was unable to tell arnav hope everything becomes all good again in their life...please pm me next time you update..😊
update soon!!
tmowla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i held my breath throughout the whole chapter...
and the ending was a cliff hanger...
loved their convos through the chapter
hope everything sorts out..
superb update

thnx 4 d pm
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh my my! ASR has got a huge blow now! Thanks for the pm...😊
thechaigirl thumbnail
KC a cliffhanger at that point...LOL now i will keep bugging u to update

what an awesome update tho!..finally an answer to the question I bugged u with...

Now coming to this update...girl u have such a talent to bring out the feelings of both characters.. I just have to tell u I njoy reading ur story much more than the actuall serial these days..GH shud read ur story to know how to link all ascepts that go into a story...may b u shud think of being a script writer πŸ˜Š

On another note U know I completely understand y khushi stayed away and its justified too. If I imagine myself in her situation I wud do the same thing but a part of me cant help but feel sad that arnav lost a few years in his daughters life...I know u will do justice to that aspect too waiting to read next part.

SOrry for not commenting on the earlier update
Edited by memyselfandrshi - 11 years ago