Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Puch_puch thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
fabulous update...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hot encounter...๐Ÿ˜ณ..!!
so finally khushi let her desires go...nevertheless her husband is so hot...๐Ÿ˜‰
im so eager to know what have changed khushi so much..??...what was that something BIG that happened after the night she left RM...??
now i really want khushi to accept arnav by her heart and also soon disclose their relation in public..๐Ÿ˜Š
thankyou so much for the pm...continue soon...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Update was too good...even after reading such a long part...i was hoping you would continue just a little more. you are a fabulous writter.
Aranv was dead worried about where khushi had gone, but the relief on seeing seeking her in their home was beyound what any words could describe.
He desperately wants to find out what is troubling khushi so much. What is that she has had to suffer in the past. It takes him all of his self control to stop himself from reading the report which the detective has written.
Khushi needs to face all the demons of her past so that she can move forward. She now has arnav to support her.
please continue soon...waiting to know what khushi is hidding...
hakunamatata thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am finally back to comment...

there were those small parts where I just would jump up in excitement...

smile...frown...you made me more expressive with every emotion they portrayed...

khushi called it "her home"...must be the best thing Arnav heard...he must have felt so ecstatic :D :D

and the way he tries to make her forget everything with the signature smirk and those naughty lil hands of his...

loved the update...it was fantabulous... cheers :D
inluvwivARHI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsum updte...Loved It!
Prt D was very hot
Thanx foh da pm nd cont soon
huntinchild thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hot and sizzling and did i mention hot? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Brilliant update. Loved the way you portrayed their emotions so well. Can't wait for more. ๐Ÿ˜Š Thxs for the PM. Update soon
ananya123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: karmachameleon

Ananya123: Hey buddy, I am glad you liked this update. I was in the middle of writing the update when i saw your request - i was little worried if you would be satisfied or not - but i m glad u liked it. anything to make readers like you happy. i still remember you were the first reader who had replied in one of the updates saying that you noticed how i had written more than 6,000 words. ever since then i started counting my words - lol that's why i had mentioned 9,000 words for this update. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
and i still remember how you had metioned that you read this FF several times. for you it might just be a normal statement - but for me, as a writer - it's  a sincere appreciation for my work. i haven't thanked you enough for reading this FF like you do and the way you wait for it.

Thanks a lot!!

-KC

Thanks for the reply KC!

I've lost count of the number of times I've read part 24 already. I read it like a bedtime story. There are so many fanfictions out there on IF. But this is one just stands out and is so special to me, that I can't get over it.

I think you're probably writing an update for fate-mate right now, and I know you have a life outside of IF & IPKKND... But please try and update this FF soon. You write in such a way that it leaves the reader begging for more. I'm really curious to know how Khushi will react to what Arnav said in the last line of the update. Eagerly waiting for the next update!

Anyhow, I hope you're a having a great weekend.

Take care :)

-Ananya
Edited by ananya123 - 11 years ago
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
read last 2 chapters togetherโ€ฆu write so bfully..loved how arnav shirked roshni awayโ€ฆloved how khushi finally accepted it was her homw n loved how arnav was finally given happiness by hearing those words
coalfax thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
cutey,lovey dovey update:)
aafan thumbnail
When ar going to update? This suspense is killing us.
Please time to start revealing some secrets and deal with the past demons.
nupsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.! Part D specially :p conti soon plz