Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariam.Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Fantastic update. Loved the emotional cathartic verbal rant (release). That was wonderfully written. 👏
RandomGirl thumbnail
awesome update...superb portrayal of emotions...
Koeli thumbnail
I am speechless with this update.
It was so damn emotional i really had to take time to sink in. I was so damn upset.
you must be thinking you made me upset? Yes you did the way you have potrayed khushi's pain and her anxity was mind blowing. It felt like it was happening with me.
Trust me i was so engrosed reading it that i totally forgot that its a fiction and they are charecters.
I was yelling like a mad person in the car and my driver was "WHAT THE" madam ko kya ho gaya hai. 
Ab usko kya baatao mera iss pyaar ka kya naam doon.

totally loved the flash back i still feel there is something more to it. Will wait for your next update.
I hope you will be updating FATE MATE soon 😆 sorry!!
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
soo emotional one... khushi's verbal rant...
thechaigirl thumbnail
It's such a wondrful update. I know I commented this before but want reiterate it. U have a way to evolve the story with so much logic that it feels real...all the updates tie into one another so beautifully..to make a complete picture...after this update plz don't wait us too long ...curiosity will kill me...want to see their fave to face convo after this...BTW was khushi preg wen she left him? Is tat wat she is not telling him...if yes...I wud say completely understand y Ghe wud do it...

I have suggestion u shud try converting this into a real book..
aeyshaalim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow what an emotional update she let out everything
Made me cry
Is there a baby
dazzling_glory thumbnail
Superb part
Its good that khushi is finally speak out her fears and pain. Arnav knows that he is guilty but in order to win khushi's trust he needs to know her fears so that he can reassure her.
Poor khushi has been through a lot. Arnav could not believe that khushi does not pray anymore.
please continue soon
aafan thumbnail
congratulations on the new thread.
Please send us an update soon.
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it❤️

awesome amazing😊

love can heel pain but some pain r  engraved in your heart they will never fade away.

mistake r made but misdeeds r nt easy 2 forget

every pain cnt heal with time some stay with u n haunt u for ever

no one can escape their past, the moment u r happy it will appear making u ralize wht u suffered

it warns u that past can be repeated if u dnt dread with care.