Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

baap re..riddima ka gussa...kuch gadbad hai.. (Page 3)

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

this wha ti believe about rids i wrote in another thread same thing

Desire is the flame if you keep adding fuel it keeps buring ..the only way to put it off is just stop adding fuel...
this is perfectly apply to rids..
So far whatever character has been come in front of us is like normal simple girls one of like us may be underlying strong character with little sturbbunness...and if we see we all are like that with little more or less frequency...
Most important things so far has been told about ridhhima
1. she has never loved anyone but it came in front of us that in first meeting she fell in love with mohan and accept him as her husband and as her mom further added that Sanskari ladki once accept someone as husband then till death tht person remain husband for them
Irony before rids only thought mohan as her husband but now in reallity mohan is indeed her husband in true sense
how could it be possible for girl like rids to let go off mohan so easily.
Right now whatever side of character she is showing its more like first wave after affection. She can do anything for mohan's happiness . Her obsession very clearly visible here. Right now she is looking at things that mohan is happy with megh and for that she can let go mohan forever and she is doing tht also
However she is forgetting to do so she has to go away completely not only physically but mentally also from mohan and that she is unable to do so.
She is adament to attend mohan's sangit. I will say that is very very BAD news for us.
Till now she has only seen mohan's sorrow and done sacrifice for him but when she will attend sangit and see mohan happy with someone else that is going to work as fuel as i said in my opening of the post...
that is going to be reaso of jealousy creeping in her...
she will start having strong desire to have mohan in her life...but still her goodness is over powering her negativeness...
and she is in mode that she wants her PATI happy ...
I am afraid the moment she will start feeling Megha cannot keep mohan happy (for any reason may be MR truth coming out and because of megha Mohan in distress and in sorrow ) ..and the moment rids will start believing that Megha is actually reason for mohan's all problem and sorriw..that would be last straw for her all goodness
and that point her promise to god will become verys trong where she said Keep my husband happy and i can do anything to keep him happy...
so her mission will start to keep away from megha becayse megha cannot keep her husband happy and his happiness lies onlly with her and only she can keep mohan happy
now we have seen how aggressively she threaten her mom so that tiny agression reveals how much far she can go...
LIKE RICHA in PARICHAY...
the moment she will start looking at megha as other women in her husband life we are all in roler coaster ride again...

u have said it perfectly...superb writing...but u r making me frightened also...i dont want such a big storm called ridhima in MM's life...now i am really worried to see ridhima in sangeet...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
The way she told her mother... it looked like she has done something similar in past ... pata nahi kahin ye psycho to nahi hai??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkap00r

The way she told her mother... it looked like she has done something similar in past ... pata nahi kahin ye psycho to nahi hai??

I got the same feeling...I think she has some psychological problems and she might have cut her wrist before out of her mental illness...No wonder her parents were worried abt her and wanted to get her married off  b4 father dying...She had the killer instict in her eyes when she pulled that knife...I thought she was going to hurt her mother but she pulled it on her own wrist...She surely has emotional issues..LOL
naina2010 IF-Dazzler
naina2010
naina2010

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Mujhe tho Ridhima Psycho patient lagthi hai. kal ka episode dekh ke kuch aisa hi laga. Shayad uski isi problem ki wajah se uske papa ko heart attack aane ka natak kiya aur uski shaadi Mohan se karadi.
Pata nahi kyon mujhe yahi lag raha hai ki wo papa ke heart attack bhi Ridhima ka hi chaal hoga jo apne parents ko dhamkakar karvaya. Aur apni plan main kamiyab rahi. I hope wo Megha aur uske bacchon ke saath kuch galat na karde.

Ram ji hi jaane ye Mohan kaise bachega uske changul se. Ab Indu ko pata chalega ki uski so called ache ghar ki bahu kaisi hai. Indu ki wajah se itne saare musibat aaye hai Mohan ki love life main.

Are koi Manav ko bulao aur iska phir ilaaz chalega shayad aur Megha help karegi usko thik hone main.

Apni Megha tho ek dam pure, seedhi aur honest hai. Usne jis tarah se kal Mohan se baat ki, sun ke aur dekh ke dil ko sukun mila. Her love towords Mohan is so pure and honest.

i appreciate the episode director for that special dialogue he wrote for Mohan. Jab Mohan man main sochta hai..ki jaroor uske kuch achhe karam kiye honge jo Megha ka saath mila use. Hat off to him. That dialogue has put life into the whole episode.

Kya kar diya yaar Mohan ne. :(
bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by kkkap00r

I got the same feeling...I think she has some psychological problems and she might have cut her wrist before out of her mental illness...No wonder her parents were worried abt her and wanted to get her married off  b4 father dying...She had the killer instict in her eyes when she pulled that knife...I thought she was going to hurt her mother but she pulled it on her own wrist...She surely has emotional issues..LOL

i also feel same thing that

and if you see it as drama megha is lead so she has to be satisavitri...mahan than rids..
so to end rids track they have to show her under wrong light now how that is possible instantly to make her behave as physco as anyone can turn one anyhpoint of time in their life when things goes out of their hand and from yesterdays episode it comeout very clear tht she has some trait of those kind behavior ...

now first megha will go away from mohan aand than she will realise rids tru colour she will help mohan to get rid of from her may be with help of jiji, nanhi and guru...so that is going to be drama of the future...what a unique story line...that i have seen in each and every dramaShocked
swapna82 Senior Member
swapna82
swapna82

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
With Ridz attending the sangeet.. i want mohan to see her and panic.. and finally, he himself should tell everything to megha.. even before ridhima opens her mouth..
That way, mohan's image of being a liar wud be slightly corrected. I seriously don't want MM shadi before MR news breaks out..  That will be horrible for mohan's character Angry
shilu72000 Newbie
shilu72000
shilu72000

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I completly agree with you all guys that definetly ridhima is a pyscho patient and that is wat I also had written in my earlier post. I guess something like that also would have happenned earlier with her and that is why her parents wanted her to get married with Mohan as they could not get any other guy for her also she might have also faced love failure because of which she would have become like pyscho...  remember the words she told Mohan in jewellery shop...

But I guess her character could have ended ... as all other people who came in MM life got them together I think even Ridhima also could bring them closer indirectly even in her bad acts Angry
.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knownturk

Did Riddhima seriously try to assault herself and blackmail her mother using a butterknife?? Please tell me I'm mistaken.

With every passing day, this show manages to add a new layer of absurdity. That was a remarkably deserted hospital. No doctors, no nurses, no ward boys, no cleaners,  no visitors, heck no other patients!!

Riddhima is going to turn into the classic psycho character. She has started showing signs. Right now, it is "Main Mohan ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi karungi". Later, it will be "Main Mohan ko paane ke liye kuch bhi karungi". She's here to stay, from the looks of it.

The lady playing Riddhima can manage to scare, I must say. I was impressed with her psycho act. So impressed, I forgot to stop laughing.

me too thinking same way...ridhima character aage chalkar kuch aisa hi hoga..

when ridhima says this line..Mohan ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi karungi".i scared very much and her looks..babre...baap

Yes she does look like a Psycho...well abhi sirf monu aur megha ki sangeet enjoy karenge..

Edited by m.indira - 20 July 2012 at 2:28am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index