Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

baap re..riddima ka gussa...kuch gadbad hai.. (Page 2)

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
MM shadi k baad vamp banke ayegi unke grahasti me aag lagane

Edited by ash28 - 19 July 2012 at 1:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

shaniakhan Newbie
shaniakhan
shaniakhan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Ridz is surely psychotic...she literally scared me...bechara monu...she did show signs of uncontrolled emotions...the way she gave dhamki to her mother was like she has done this before...god i hope ki shaadi ho jaye yaar...i cant, no! dont wanna c mohan with that freak...can u imagine how it wud be...

Dee_76

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=knownturk]

Did Riddhima seriously try to assault herself and blackmail her mother using a butterknife?? Please tell me I'm mistaken.

With every passing day, this show manages to add a new layer of absurdity. That was a remarkably deserted hospital. No doctors, no nurses, no ward boys, no cleaners,  no visitors, heck no other patients!!

Riddhima is going to turn into the classic psycho character. She has started showing signs. Right now, it is "Main Mohan ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi karungi". Later, it will be "Main Mohan ko paane ke liye kuch bhi karungi". She's here to stay, from the looks of it.

The lady playing Riddhima can manage to scare, I must say. I was impressed with her psycho act. So impressed, I forgot to stop laughing.

the comment in bold cracked me up ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

sravaran

UmraoJaan Goldie
UmraoJaan
UmraoJaan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by knownturk

Did Riddhima seriously try to assault herself and blackmail her mother using a butterknife?? Please tell me I'm mistaken.

With every passing day, this show manages to add a new layer of absurdity. That was a remarkably deserted hospital. No doctors, no nurses, no ward boys, no cleaners,  no visitors, heck no other patients!!

Riddhima is going to turn into the classic psycho character. She has started showing signs. Right now, it is "Main Mohan ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi karungi". Later, it will be "Main Mohan ko paane ke liye kuch bhi karungi". She's here to stay, from the looks of it.

The lady playing Riddhima can manage to scare, I must say. I was impressed with her psycho act. So impressed, I forgot to stop laughing.

DITTO!! LOLLOL
Baap re!! Surgical tray se butterknife utha ke maa ke saath hum ko bhi dara diya PSYCHO Raddi ne!! Am damn sure ki-

Aane wala koi 
Toofan hai koi
Toofan hai
Aaj mausam-

-samachar mein future pattern dikhaya!!

sravaran

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
this wha ti believe about rids i wrote in another thread same thing

Desire is the flame if you keep adding fuel it keeps buring ..the only way to put it off is just stop adding fuel...
this is perfectly apply to rids..
So far whatever character has been come in front of us is like normal simple girls one of like us may be underlying strong character with little sturbbunness...and if we see we all are like that with little more or less frequency...
Most important things so far has been told about ridhhima
1. she has never loved anyone but it came in front of us that in first meeting she fell in love with mohan and accept him as her husband and as her mom further added that Sanskari ladki once accept someone as husband then till death tht person remain husband for them
Irony before rids only thought mohan as her husband but now in reallity mohan is indeed her husband in true sense
how could it be possible for girl like rids to let go off mohan so easily.
Right now whatever side of character she is showing its more like first wave after affection. She can do anything for mohan's happiness . Her obsession very clearly visible here. Right now she is looking at things that mohan is happy with megh and for that she can let go mohan forever and she is doing tht also
However she is forgetting to do so she has to go away completely not only physically but mentally also from mohan and that she is unable to do so.
She is adament to attend mohan's sangit. I will say that is very very BAD news for us.
Till now she has only seen mohan's sorrow and done sacrifice for him but when she will attend sangit and see mohan happy with someone else that is going to work as fuel as i said in my opening of the post...
that is going to be reaso of jealousy creeping in her...
she will start having strong desire to have mohan in her life...but still her goodness is over powering her negativeness...
and she is in mode that she wants her PATI happy ...
I am afraid the moment she will start feeling Megha cannot keep mohan happy (for any reason may be MR truth coming out and because of megha Mohan in distress and in sorrow ) ..and the moment rids will start believing that Megha is actually reason for mohan's all problem and sorriw..that would be last straw for her all goodness
and that point her promise to god will become verys trong where she said Keep my husband happy and i can do anything to keep him happy...
so her mission will start to keep away from megha becayse megha cannot keep her husband happy and his happiness lies onlly with her and only she can keep mohan happy
now we have seen how aggressively she threaten her mom so that tiny agression reveals how much far she can go...
LIKE RICHA in PARICHAY...
the moment she will start looking at megha as other women in her husband life we are all in roler coaster ride again...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sravaranamrutha26crazy87

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsingapury

this wha ti believe about rids i wrote in another thread same thing

Desire is the flame if you keep adding fuel it keeps buring ..the only way to put it off is just stop adding fuel...
this is perfectly apply to rids..
So far whatever character has been come in front of us is like normal simple girls one of like us may be underlying strong character with little sturbbunness...and if we see we all are like that with little more or less frequency...
Most important things so far has been told about ridhhima
1. she has never loved anyone but it came in front of us that in first meeting she fell in love with mohan and accept him as her husband and as her mom further added that Sanskari ladki once accept someone as husband then till death tht person remain husband for them
Irony before rids only thought mohan as her husband but now in reallity mohan is indeed her husband in true sense
how could it be possible for girl like rids to let go off mohan so easily.
Right now whatever side of character she is showing its more like first wave after affection. She can do anything for mohan's happiness . Her obsession very clearly visible here. Right now she is looking at things that mohan is happy with megh and for that she can let go mohan forever and she is doing tht also
However she is forgetting to do so she has to go away completely not only physically but mentally also from mohan and that she is unable to do so.
She is adament to attend mohan's sangit. I will say that is very very BAD news for us.
Till now she has only seen mohan's sorrow and done sacrifice for him but when she will attend sangit and see mohan happy with someone else that is going to work as fuel as i said in my opening of the post...
that is going to be reaso of jealousy creeping in her...
she will start having strong desire to have mohan in her life...but still her goodness is over powering her negativeness...
and she is in mode that she wants her PATI happy ...
I am afraid the moment she will start feeling Megha cannot keep mohan happy (for any reason may be MR truth coming out and because of megha Mohan in distress and in sorrow ) ..and the moment rids will start believing that Megha is actually reason for mohan's all problem and sorriw..that would be last straw for her all goodness
and that point her promise to god will become verys trong where she said Keep my husband happy and i can do anything to keep him happy...
so her mission will start to keep away from megha becayse megha cannot keep her husband happy and his happiness lies onlly with her and only she can keep mohan happy
now we have seen how aggressively she threaten her mom so that tiny agression reveals how much far she can go...
LIKE RICHA in PARICHAY...
the moment she will start looking at megha as other women in her husband life we are all in roler coaster ride again...

Truely agree with you...Actually this sort of thing I have also written in one of my post that this riddhima actually now have only one motive and that is to see her "Husband" happy and for that she is ready to let him marry to another women...But slowly-slowly after she sees Mohan happy with Megha she will surely start getting jealous as she too is a human being and not a god and it's in human nature that once you take something as your own you don't want that to be shared with anyone...And Riddhima is no exception and this jealousy will surely overpower her and then will start the real drama in the show... And we all can expect all this too happen after marriage...God know now Megha has said that Mohan doesn't need to say all secrets now as it doesn't really matter as long as they both love each other but I'm not sure when Megha comes to know of all this will she maintain her stand at that time too or will she blame Mohan of hiding this thing from her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26bsingapury

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I still feel the ridhima track is completely unwanted. The cvs wanted to bring flavour to the whole drama. Alas.. I hope she is used as curry leafs then. Ohh my god when am i gonna get rid of ridhima. Woh acchi ho yaah buri only cvs knws.mujhe tho bas jaldi usse chutkara chahiye.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26bsingapury

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Mohan should have told megha everything...WHy did he listened to Guru?  Guru kya padha likha hai?  Today I lost all respect for Mohan...I dont care if he hide it all from Megha or cheated Megha by hiding the truth...

But but

Today he broke Nanhi's trust in him...I am more worried about the 2 kids he is betraying by keeping his mouth shut...he should not play with these 2 innocent kids life and future..Shame...CVs butchered Mohan for me today.

Not so good looking Ridhima will be a bigger problem when it is least expected..Mark my words..BTW what was up with her mad look with that table knife? LOL  Can't do much with it...Wacko 

She has gone into obsessive mode now...Sherni tasted blood (Mohan) now and she won't let go that prey LOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 19 July 2012 at 9:53pm

bsingapury

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index