baap re..riddima ka gussa...kuch gadbad hai..

raginipandey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yaaron dont u think ki aaj ke episode mein ridima kuch alag hi thi...uske asli rang dheere dheere dikhai denge...kuch to planning chal rahi hai uski...ek ajeeb sa junoon tha usme...hope woh shaadi main koi gadbad na kare...u knw what i think ki..use aage chalkar negative dikhayenge...WHAT U THINK ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yes..woh thodi pagal haina..?!! :-O
sravaran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Did Riddhima seriously try to assault herself and blackmail her mother using a butterknife?? Please tell me I'm mistaken.

With every passing day, this show manages to add a new layer of absurdity. That was a remarkably deserted hospital. No doctors, no nurses, no ward boys, no cleaners,  no visitors, heck no other patients!!

Riddhima is going to turn into the classic psycho character. She has started showing signs. Right now, it is "Main Mohan ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi karungi". Later, it will be "Main Mohan ko paane ke liye kuch bhi karungi". She's here to stay, from the looks of it.

The lady playing Riddhima can manage to scare, I must say. I was impressed with her psycho act. So impressed, I forgot to stop laughing.

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes she does look like a Psycho. Sangeet attend ke jal bhunkar phir aaramse Vamp banegi😆.
Yes she does look like a Psycho.😕
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ditto.. i cant stop laughing seeing her acting skills..especially when she approaches her mom with dat knife.. Hwz she holding dat knife.. :-D Edited by kunchii - 11 years ago
kkkphile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: knownturk

Did Riddhima seriously try to assault herself and blackmail her mother using a butterknife?? Please tell me I'm mistaken.

With every passing day, this show manages to add a new layer of absurdity. That was a remarkably deserted hospital. No doctors, no nurses, no ward boys, no cleaners,  no visitors, heck no other patients!!

Riddhima is going to turn into the classic psycho character. She has started showing signs. Right now, it is "Main Mohan ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi karungi". Later, it will be "Main Mohan ko paane ke liye kuch bhi karungi". She's here to stay, from the looks of it.

The lady playing Riddhima can manage to scare, I must say. I was impressed with her psycho act. So impressed, I forgot to stop laughing.

🤣🤣
🤣
sravaran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mohan should tell Megha about her. It's only a matter of time before Riddhima is on the loose and making their lives miserable.
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
MM shadi k baad vamp banke ayegi unke grahasti me aag laganeEdited by ash28 - 11 years ago
shaniakhan thumbnail
Ridz is surely psychotic...she literally scared me...bechara monu...she did show signs of uncontrolled emotions...the way she gave dhamki to her mother was like she has done this before...god i hope ki shaadi ho jaye yaar...i cant, no! dont wanna c mohan with that freak...can u imagine how it wud be...