Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

baap re..riddima ka gussa...kuch gadbad hai..

raginipandey Groupbie
raginipandey
raginipandey

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
yaaron dont u think ki aaj ke episode mein ridima kuch alag hi thi...uske asli rang dheere dheere dikhai denge...kuch to planning chal rahi hai uski...ek ajeeb sa junoon tha usme...hope woh shaadi main koi gadbad na kare...u knw what i think ki..use aage chalkar negative dikhayenge...WHAT U THINK ????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26Dee_76.Indu.bsingapuryRishrabh

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Yes..woh thodi pagal haina..?!! :-O

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76Rishrabh

sravaran Senior Member
sravaran
sravaran

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Did Riddhima seriously try to assault herself and blackmail her mother using a butterknife?? Please tell me I'm mistaken.

With every passing day, this show manages to add a new layer of absurdity. That was a remarkably deserted hospital. No doctors, no nurses, no ward boys, no cleaners,  no visitors, heck no other patients!!

Riddhima is going to turn into the classic psycho character. She has started showing signs. Right now, it is "Main Mohan ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi karungi". Later, it will be "Main Mohan ko paane ke liye kuch bhi karungi". She's here to stay, from the looks of it.

The lady playing Riddhima can manage to scare, I must say. I was impressed with her psycho act. So impressed, I forgot to stop laughing.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bspprtswapna82amrutha26crazy87kkkphileDee_76blmadhuriMaz.SwastikAshNiAnjanaYYZAreYaar

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Yes she does look like a Psycho. Sangeet attend ke jal bhunkar phir aaramse Vamp banegiLOL.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sravaranamrutha26kkkphileDee_76

Diviya27 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Ditto.. i cant stop laughing seeing her acting skills..especially when she approaches her mom with dat knife.. Hwz she holding dat knife.. :-D

Edited by kunchii - 19 July 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sravaranDee_76

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by knownturk

Did Riddhima seriously try to assault herself and blackmail her mother using a butterknife?? Please tell me I'm mistaken.

With every passing day, this show manages to add a new layer of absurdity. That was a remarkably deserted hospital. No doctors, no nurses, no ward boys, no cleaners,  no visitors, heck no other patients!!

Riddhima is going to turn into the classic psycho character. She has started showing signs. Right now, it is "Main Mohan ki khushi ke liye kuch bhi karungi". Later, it will be "Main Mohan ko paane ke liye kuch bhi karungi". She's here to stay, from the looks of it.

The lady playing Riddhima can manage to scare, I must say. I was impressed with her psycho act. So impressed, I forgot to stop laughing.

ROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sravaranDee_76AnjanaYYZ

sravaran Senior Member
sravaran
sravaran

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Mohan should tell Megha about her. It's only a matter of time before Riddhima is on the loose and making their lives miserable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index