Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

~*~Happy Birthday SylvaniaLux(Deeps)~*~ (Page 9)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Dear Deeps,

Just dropped in to wish you a very happy birthday. 

Hope the coming year is filled with all that you can dream of in the real as well as virtual world. LOL,

Tons of hugs and wishes
Usha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Deeps !! May God Bless u with beautiful life ever       and fulfill all ur endeavors !! Happy Happy Happy Birthday !! 

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I'm so lucky to have a friend, a true guide and a support system like you. Happy Birthday!
Hug

Ok no more suspenseStern Smile ..let me just give out the real ID of this special birthday girl who is one of the most amazing and active member of our PV forum Star

She is one of those member who is equally loved by the entire forum here and is the jaan of Dragon Club too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Ok now enough of suspense ..let me finally give out the name of the birthday girlAngryLOLEmbarrassed

Aww You flatter me guys...This has to be the bestest budday I ever had...I never knew I made such an impact on allBlushingBlushingBlushing  And yeh kya ..my seckrit is out Angry Mere virtual pati aur bete ke baare mein poora duniya ko pata chal gaya LOL..Main mooh dikhane ke kaabil nahi rahi ROFLROFL

Deepss Many many many many happy returns of the dayHugHugHug...May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots and lots of love ,success and happiness in lifeEmbarrassed...Enjoy this day to the fullest and I hope tonight your hubby pampers u a lot with gifts and goodies and spl surprisesWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Deeps is a very very dear friend of mine because not only she has supported me in this virtual world when I was almost down and out but time and again she has given me the courage to fight backCryCryEmbarrassed ;Her words of advice hv always motivated me and her sense of humour hv always cheered me up ... We both hv shared so many feelings and emotions together on facebook chats that sometimes I feel that I hv already met this person in realHugEmbarrassed...

On your birthday I just wish u all the best for your future and may u reach greater heights of success with the blessings of God
Star

Keep rocking

Star

Ok now enough of senti talksStern SmileLOL...Here is the  special chocolate birthday cake for youWinkTongue

Thanks Jyo..Meri Adi shakti ..Hug .. You know You are my patidev ki sauten aaj kal..I spend more time with u virtually than with him in flesh ROFL I never knew I invoke so much passion & love in you WinkLOL...sarciness aside.. I feel blessed that we found each other across saat samundar paar soul sissy Embarrassed

Beautiful Aarti and Yash Embarrassed

Shocked ShockedShocked  O Teri ... Howdy Kratz & GeeCee..U guys look smokin Wink

Har Har Mahadev Tongue

ROFL I am not a kanya anymore Mahadev ROFL  U wish LOL

sighhh I miss Gurti so much Ouch 

From your Twin Sister Jyoti for all blabberings LOL and Facebook Partner Shagun for the wonderful Greeting card EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Thank You Shugz & Jyo...For making my day sooo beautiful 

My replies in Green 

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 20 July 2012 at 6:33am

jyoti06

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
My birthday! What a different sound,
That word had in my youthful ears,
 And how each time the day comes around,
 Less and less white its mark appears Smile
http://caccioppoli.com/Animated%20gifs/Birthday%20(happy)/0119.gif

Edited by Strawbella - 22 July 2012 at 8:43am

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

(VM contains msges of members regarding what they feel about Deeps and also all favourite couples and actors of Deeps r present in this mix .. Its all Shubhi's creativity and vision for Deeps ka birthday Embarrassed)

Shubhi ...OMGGG... I love you Kiddoo.. what a unique and Dhaasoo way to wish me.. I am impressed with your powerpoint presentation in a VM Embarrassed.. Thanks for taking so much effort s to make my day special 

Ouch AngryEmbarrassedBlushing  Kiss kiss ko dekhoon ... Shugzz u want to kill me kya...3 love jodis who make me go dhak-dhak... and I notice Ahem-Gopi cough *Devo* cough star as main focus TongueWinkLOL

Gawjus...absolutely stunning Star ..U know what I like...both the ladies have their hands stretched out to touch something..It feels as though they are reaching out to me to wish me Big smile I know...cheesy na ROFL

Ahem ji MSK agal bagal D'oh I know many pankhis may be offended ya shocked ...saying What the ..What the ROFL...But I love such a hatke siggy ROFL  2 unforgettable characters & actors who make my day everyday ..Love Ya Shugz Embarrassed

Love it ...U know this is one of my fav scenes ...will adorn my AVI dabba from today Big smile

I have never felt so besharam lusting for Mahadev before Ouch...Will do shivjee ki speshal pooja to become paap mukhth ConfusedLOL

(Shagun wants to know all tippinis from Deeps now about all her siggies and avis  in at least 50 words TongueLOL)

Done milady Smile

(This is a gift which Shonuu wanted to give Deeps as a present .. so pics r selected by Shonuu and this wonderful creation is done by Dips Embarrassed )

arghhh... Mera dashing beta...apple of my eye Heart...Now let me break into ..Mera anmol  ratan ..Rakhee Gulzaar style Day Dreaming

(This is an entire gift from Dips along with her wish "A Very Happy Birthday to Deeps")

OMGGG Dipz ...totally did not expect this... I love it Big smile.. Thanks so much kiddo...Hope u do well in your boards & come back to forum soon & be my partner in crime...while we make more outrageous siggs LOL

My responses in Green 

jyoti06

Trouble. IF-Stunnerz
Trouble.
Trouble.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Happy B'dayParty

-Deepzz-

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
@Deeps : Haan that was the main agenda of this post , to expose all your secret crushes ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...and for Mahadev everyone is a kanya TongueLOLLOLLOLLOL... Aaj ke din I will chk on u and make sure  your real life hubby  gets to spend enough time with u and I m no more his sautan in this case ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

Once again a very happy birthday Hug

-Deepzz-

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Deeps, seen you around before and such a dedicated person you are. My best wishes to you Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--Naresh-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index