Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

~*~Happy Birthday SylvaniaLux(Deeps)~*~ (Page 3)

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Wishing you a very very happy Birthday love!  all the best on ur special day! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-

MereMahiyaa. IF-Addictz
MereMahiyaa.
MereMahiyaa.

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Happy B-day Party

@ Lovee the Gurmeet Nazim Siggy Day Dreaming

Edited by X.Sisi94 - 19 July 2012 at 12:40pm

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-

avid_reader Newbie
avid_reader
avid_reader

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Wishing you a very happy and wonderful birthday Party. May you have a totally enjoyable day. 

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Dear Deeps 

My Birthday gift for you is ...

A whole lotta love...

To wish you a day that's as special as You're

Happy Birthday 

May God Bless You Always 

LoL
tanu

Edited by Armu4eva - 19 July 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-bbbccc

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

HI Deeps, Smile

This is the first time I wanna share something for you. I don't know you personally, and you don't even know me as well coz I'm still new here.

But since
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY,Party I want to make a special post dedicated just for you...Thumbs Up

MY UNTOLD STORY

FIRST IMPRESSION

To tell you honestly, the first time I joined I-F, the name that caught my attention, is SylvaniaLux. Maybe because of your many sticky post. I've seen that your one of the PV development team, and I wonder why. So I told myself, maybe this name is one important person behind this PV forum, I wish I could interact with her some time, though I'm really shy. BlushingBlushing

FIRST MESSAGE

One night, when I made a post about the link, I received a private a message.I was excited then to see the message coz it's from SylvaniaLux (weird isn't it?) LOLLOLLOL

When I read the message, I found out that it is a WARNING!!! I was shocked,ShockedShockedShocked  and I feel like: "Oh GOD what have I done?!? ". CryCryCry I'm so upset, Confused I didn't expect I'll be receiving that kind of message. I felt sorry Ouch about it coz I didn't know that it's not allowed to post such link, am just so excited maybe. I was very sad Cry and embarrassed Broken Heart to myself, feel like not posting anymore, to the point that I wanna quit in this forum.

REALIZATION

But then again, I realized one thing, I haven't read the rules and regulation of this forum yet LOL.  Maybe I'm just so excited to join and to post, coz it's my first time in my entire life to experience this kind of communicating with different people in the entire world. That's why I didn't notice those important rules.

Thanks to you SylvaniaLUx,Hug you made me become more aware and realized my mistake. Now I know that you're doing this for the sake of the PV forum. To make it more organized.

I wish I could know you even more, Embarrassed and be a friend too, even if u didn't like my post ROFLROFL

GREETINGS

To end it up, here's a very special message for you:

Wishing you all the BEST IN LIFE dear!!!

- MJ  Smile

P.S.  It was just recently, that I realized also, the name DEEPS which is written in every picture of AarYa, and SylvaniaLux, are same.  Big smileBig smileBig smile

*Nice thread jyo  ClapSmile

Edited by smileymj10 - 20 July 2012 at 8:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday to our wonderful and well-organised Viewbie Deeps! Have a rocking day and a year ahead...May success and therefore happiness never leave you
Just like to add something I notices...This forum is so well organised...Seems like you are one in real life as well...it come thru so well when u are moderating this forum...lovely...
Once again wishing you a very Happy Birthday Deeps...

Beautiful post jyoti06 and every body who is involved in it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-bbbccc

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Many Many Happy returns of the day DeepsHug

Jyoti awesome postThumbs Up

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Happy bday deeps ...may god bless and u the sweetest...just like rasgulla ...jyo di lovely post @deeps i know i shld give u present but emergency wu are being copied on rival sites pls do somethingOuch

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index