India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

~*~Happy Birthday SylvaniaLux(Deeps)~*~

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing
 PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

I'm so lucky to have a friend, a true guide and a support system like you. Happy Birthday!
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Shifali : Wait a sec, why is jyo sounding so senti today all of a sudden Stern Smile

Jyoti: Because its the birthday of my Adi-shakti Big smile

Shifali : Who is this Adi-shakti now ?? ShockedConfused

Ravjot : The one who is known as tubelight by us all Cool

Shifali :Oh thats u Big smileBig smile

Ravjot :No not me AngryAngry...I m just Miss kaamchor forever BlushingBlushing

Shifali : Then who is it Angry .. not me errr ShockedConfused

Jyoti :No not u for sure .. u will always remain the twin sister of Miss Kaamchor na BlushingBlushing

Shifali : *Pulling her hair out** OuchOuch...Then who is it AngryAngry

Jyoti : Someone who has several crushes on all hotties from Gurmeet to Mohit Raina to Ashish and all couples from Maaneet to AarYa to Mahadev-Sati to ManVeer Big smileBig smile

Shifali :Aahhh I got it ..its you jyo  Big smile,u r official draupadi of IF AngryAngry

Jyoti : No not me .. I said my adi-shakti ..we share similar crushes errr I mean similar brain Big smileBig smile

Shifali : I m going to kill someone if the name does not come out now AngryAngryAngry

Ravjot : Someone who has made sure my kaamchori continues forever Big smileBig smile

Shifali : ConfusedConfusedConfusedOuchOuch

Jyoti : Ok last cluee .. she is someone who is your adi-shakti too since you both r jointly making bakras in one of the forum TongueTongue

Shifali : OMGG ..I got it ..its apna Sylvania ..I mean Deeps ShockedShockedShocked

Ravjot :What  ShockedShocked..where u both are making bakras AngryAngryAngryConfused

Deeps : (to Shifali and Jyoti) shhh Volume kam kar warna Ravz jaag jaayegi Evil SmileLOLLOLLOL

Ok no more suspenseStern Smile ..let me just give out the real ID of this special birthday girl who is one of the most amazing and active member of our PV forum StarStarStarStarStar

She is one of those member who is equally loved by the entire forum here and is the jaan of Dragon Club too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Ok now enough of suspense ..let me finally give out the name of the birthday girlAngryLOLEmbarrassed

Lets all come together and wish her a ...

A very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very 

PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

The birthday girl is none other than our dearest and sweetest Viewbie...

Aka

HugHugHugHugHugHugHug
HugHugHugHugHugHug
HugHugHugHugHug
HugHugHugHug
HugHugHug
HugHug
Hug

Deepss Many many many many happy returns of the dayHugHugHug...May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots and lots of love ,success and happiness in lifeEmbarrassed...Enjoy this day to the fullest and I hope tonight your hubby pampers u a lot with gifts and goodies and spl surprisesWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Deeps is a very very dear friend of mine because not only she has supported me in this virtual world when I was almost down and out but time and again she has given me the courage to fight backCryCryEmbarrassed ;Her words of advice hv always motivated me and her sense of humour hv always cheered me up ... We both hv shared so many feelings and emotions together on facebook chats that sometimes I feel that I hv already met this person in realHugEmbarrassed...

On your birthday I just wish u all the best for your future and may u reach greater heights of success with the blessings of God
StarStarStarStarStar

Keep rocking

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

Ok now enough of senti talksStern SmileLOL...Here is the  special chocolate birthday cake for youWinkTongue

And look even your favourite Celebrities have come to wish you ShockedShockedShockedEmbarrassed

Beautiful Aarti and Yash Embarrassed

Har Har Mahadev Tongue

Evergreen Maan-Geet EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Chalo everyone...lets all rock and roll and give birthday wishes to our birthday Lady DeepsCool

PartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancingPartyDancing

From your Twin Sister Jyoti for all blabberings LOL and Facebook Partner Shagun for the wonderful Greeting card EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Scroll down to the following posts to see all the birthday messages and spl gifts for Deeps EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by jyoti06 - 19 July 2012 at 12:31pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaJaipri-Trinity-Ks_143Telly.AddictArmu4evafatim30ananda29redeye2012Ubiquitos-Deepzz-bbbccc-Khush--enchanted-MissPurpleFreak123mituladigaag*mystic.moon*nirmalac99AnushaGK-Simz-ZetterInduG64uluvmgswethasyam08AngeloScuro_wallflower_-Demi--Naresh-SandstonepennushaliMiss.Supriyapop77Mrs.ZSKsuj01Yum_SR-ProudGCian-jikky_84EnchantedForestvillager00-Rashu-villian--Deepali--Ursh-BubblyRmysteriousmillipickachuWildestDreams-Mrs.MSK--Jwalamukhi-KinSanjDew-drop..CountingStarsMereMahiyaa.

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

(VM contains msges of members regarding what they feel about Deeps and also all favourite couples and actors of Deeps r present in this mix .. Its all Shubhi's creativity and vision for Deeps ka birthday Embarrassed)

(Shagun wants to know all tippinis from Deeps now about all her siggies and avis  in at least 50 words TongueLOL)

(This is a gift which Shonuu wanted to give Deeps as a present .. so pics r selected by Shonuu and this wonderful creation is done by Dips Embarrassed )

(This is an entire gift from Dips along with her wish "A Very Happy Birthday to Deeps")

Edited by jyoti06 - 19 July 2012 at 12:25pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaavid_readerKs_143Telly.Addict-Deepzz-bbbcccadigaagMissPurpleFreakswethasyam08AngeloScuro_wallflower_InduG64Zetter-Simz-jikky_84Yum_SRSandstonepennupop77KinSanjDew-drop..CountingStars-Mrs.MSK-pickachuBubblyRRoshini1494-Rashu-villian-MereMahiyaa.

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

From Tabeer (abhiya_crazyluv)

ClapClapHAPPY BRTHDAY TO YOUClap

HAPPY BRTHDAY TO YOUClap

HAPPY BRTHDAY DEAR"Deeps ( SylvaniaLUX )Embarrassed''

HAPPY BRTHDAY TO YOUEmbarrassed

PartyEmbarrassedClap

Partywish u lots lots lots . . nd lots of happiness.May u have all the success nd praises nd good lucks u deserve.May ALLAH shower u with all the blessings. 

Musical Happy Birthday Scraps for Orkut, Myspace

Musical Happy Birthday Scraps for Orkut, Myspace

Smileonce again a very happy brthday to uEmbarrassed

EmbarrassedHope you have an awesome year aheadEmbarrassed

A VERY BRTHDAY TO YOU

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedFROMEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

EmbarrassedTABEER AYAANEmbarrassed

Embarrassedn here is ArYa pic frm myside to u..Embarrassed

EmbarrassedLOVE U SOOO MUCHEmbarrassed

From Amanda_18

||_BIRTHDAY WISHES TO A SPECIAL PERSON_||

It's our Punar Vivah Forum Viewbie's birthday SylvaniaLUX ..
YAYDancing...,It's Party TimeParty LOL...,

Anyways, I would like to wish the wonderful, helpful, awesome and yet so sweet Deeps a Very Happy Happy Birthday.

You're wished...,
A day filled with moments to treasure,
A day that brings all the best,
A day filled with love & happiness,
A day that stands out from the rest.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEPS (SYLVANIALUX)

Love Always
~Amanda~

From Aahaana (Melzz)

Dear Deeps,

Wish you many many happy returns of the dayHug

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things That makes you so special, not just on your special day, But on every day of the year! Happy Birthday once again!

PS! Dont forget to have a blast with all of the heros of the shows you do watch and spare cakes for usROFL

Hugs from Meli

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTelly.AddictArmu4eva-Deepzz-bbbcccadigaagMissPurpleFreakswethasyam08AngeloScuroZetter-Simz-saf24jikky_84Yum_SRMrs.ZSKpennu49erFanpop77Dew-drop..CountingStars-Mrs.MSK--Jwalamukhi-KinSanjmysteriousmilliBubblyR

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

From Shonuu

Many many Happy Returns of the Day Deeps!

May God bless you with health, wealth, prosperity, and peace of mind and everything that is best for you

May your kids grow to be handsome like vampu

May your Hubby gets the musculature of GC

May you grow to be toothless

and
May GC always remains fit enough to be SHIRTLESS
LOL
I Love You...

and wish a very Happy Birthday from the bottom Of My Heart.

From Angeldark

I do not have too many words but hope this picture captures the sentiment I'm sending your way through the ether!

Angel

From Zetter

D E E P S

You are...ABSOLUTELY...One of the most talented and special people i've had a

chance to meet here on the IF board.

And i want to wish you a birthday filled with LOVE, BLESSINGS and WISHES COME

TRUE.

I wish you tomorrows as vast as the universe ~

oportunities far beyond what yor heart believes.

I wish you love, lasting and giving, a happy birthday

and a happy heart ~ every day, all year.

Linda.E.Knight  

From Anuja (Swan20)

Dearest Deeps,

Before Geet we didn't even know of each others existence but now it seems as if I've known you forever. Its hard to find genuine people in this virtual world and  I'm glad I found a friend in you. I always look forward to our chats and the masti we do drooling over A$$ets...ROFL

Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the best today and throughout the coming year!

Lotsa Love always...HugHugHug

Save some cake for me haan...Tongue

Have a droolicious day...HugHug Don't do anything naughty...Evil SmileTongue

From Armu4eva(Tanu)

Dear Deeps ...

I wish you a great and wonderful Happy Birthday!! 

I hope you have an amazing day and lots of fun! Enjoy this day.. u deserve it!!  Party

LoL

tanu

From --Thush--

Happy Birthday  Deeps ( SylvaniaLUX ) !Hug
May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes...
you are doing a wonderful job in PV Forum...personally i never got to talk to u ..but i always see some like on my post...we have like-to-like convo LOLHope we get to have some fun time in futureEmbarrassed ...i 

Wish you lots and lots of fun, energy, positivity, happiness, success, smiles, peace and everything else that you wish for...

God Bless and Keep Up the great Work ...Big smile and atlast keep smiling always =) x

Lots of love from,
      ThushyBig smile ( --Thush--)

From Mamita

PartyHAPPY BIRTHDAY Party
~*  DEEPS  *~

Many many happy returns of the day!
I knew you only when I came to Punar Vivah forum, and I am glad I came because I made most of my friends here and you are one of them. I love your witty humour and sensibility. Of course, how can I forget that... I am grateful to you for your HQ caps that you post everyday without fail. You are also the most approachable DT member here.LOL So all the best for your future.

From Pennu

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day my Dear LUXieee...Wink
May Lifes Brighthest Joys,
illuminate your Path...
and may each Days journey...
Make your Dreams come true...Hug

Kyu ki.. "Sapne bhi Sach hothe hey..."Big smile

From Natasha...

Hey Deeps Wish you a happpy wala birthday Hug Hug Party Party
Hope u have many many more.. God bless you in every moment of your life.. Have a blast Big smile  Party 

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaTelly.AddictArmu4eva-Deepzz-bbbcccadigaagMissPurpleFreaksaf24swethasyam08AngeloScuroInduG64Zetter-Simz-Mrs.ZSKjikky_84Sandstonepennu-ProudGCian-49erFanKinSanj..CountingStars-Jwalamukhi--Mrs.MSK-mysteriousmilliBubblyR

sweet_shagun IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_shagun
sweet_shagun

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Reserved BOOO:) :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-AngeloScuro

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
 Many many happy  returns of the day deeps. May all ur wishes get full filled. have a nice day.Big smile

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Oops Double postConfused

Edited by KinSanj - 19 July 2012 at 12:20pm

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Deeps!!!!!!!!!!
May god Bless you...

Edited by pearlnarang - 20 July 2012 at 3:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index