Director's Cut - July 19, 2012 (Page 9)

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by amarb

Ok... my comments

Noorie (ritzy) - you have an amazing sense of characters and the check list... We were so waiting for the "What the"... Waiting the outcome of the challenge and yes this time is ASR's turn... according to me the previous two turns are won by Khushi because ASR wanted her to and not because khushi did win...

Chandni (redwine) - Teri to baat hi alag hai... kya bolon main... Love the pause and play thingy and seriously I do that.. I have your post and the video and follow through...

Ena, meena, anju manju... yaaa Madhu (girl on fire) -  Chandni and noorie kept saying read madhu's post.. she is fabulous and I should ask the question where were you meri jaan... amazing write up... loved the whole thing about the game... Man you post is on fire...

Megh meri kaali ghata - I am waiting for your post... update karne ke baad message kariyo..

Loved all of them... Thank you... As I read more I will keep updating my post and PM the person

Beena

Thank you so much Bee... But dhyaan se padh maine kya likha hai... first time he helped her win, second time he wished her to win... so all in all it was ASRs win !!! This time he is going to win... !Big smile

Ritzy

you guys are now famous as noorie and chandni... wah wah..kya baat hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1

pooja_k93 IF-Rockerz
pooja_k93
pooja_k93

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
awesome!!! brilliant post guys loved ur cut today!
loved the epi today!
it had all...pyaar! rift! junoon! sadness! everything.
always love ur Pause! :)

GirlOfFireredwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Together, we, us...

Song of the day - 'Life after you' by Daughtry - dedicated to the one and only ASR!

Madhu... what a beautiful post !!! Love to read your take... Games People Play... Loved how you explained Payash and Arhi... superb !Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFire

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
WOW Ritzy and Ruby...fantastic postClapClapClapClapClap

Dil khush ho gayaaEmbarrassedTongue

Its all a battle between Passionate and willfull ASR vs Defiant and spirited Khushi!!!Embarrassed

Lets see who wins...unless one of them do RAMANCHI!!WinkLOL

M vote goes to ASRWinkStar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nia.D

Hey Ruby, Vroom (ritz), and GirlOnFire - read your posts only till now..

I'm glad you guys started this thread, because this topsy-turvy forum needs people like you to show and explain the nuances behind the scenes, and characters!

Have read your DC's since the very first one, but couldn't comment due to work-load... but I loved every single one of them!!!

Ruby... you ees seemply superb with bringing the hidden aspects of the scenes that we would otherwise miss!

Ritz... my soul sister - short, sweet posts but full of insight and depth!!

Hug to you guys!!! I do miss your posts on Redux though...

Nia... Sweetheart... Thank you so much !!!

U caught one of the reasons to open DC... the topsy turvy forum... Smile Second reason were time constraints for both Ruby and me to post on redux... Besides, how does it matter where we post... the point is posting our views... Besides Redux is home... we always come back to chat there... still as much reduxians as ever !

Nia.D..mrinalini..

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

WOW Ritzy and Ruby...fantastic postClap

Dil khush ho gayaaEmbarrassedTongue

Its all a battle between Passionate and willfull ASR vs Defiant and spirited Khushi!!!Embarrassed

Lets see who wins...unless one of them do RAMANCHI!!WinkLOL

M vote goes to ASRWinkStar

Hahaha.. Riya... Ramanchi to ASR hi karega... he can bloody well do it !!! LOL

And thank u for the kind words !Smile

GirlOfFireRiyaDutta

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iritz

Ok... my comments

Noorie (ritzy) - you have an amazing sense of characters and the check list... We were so waiting for the "What the"... Waiting the outcome of the challenge and yes this time is ASR's turn... according to me the previous two turns are won by Khushi because ASR wanted her to and not because khushi did win...

Chandni (redwine) - Teri to baat hi alag hai... kya bolon main... Love the pause and play thingy and seriously I do that.. I have your post and the video and follow through...

Ena, meena, anju manju... yaaa Madhu (girl on fire) -  Chandni and noorie kept saying read madhu's post.. she is fabulous and I should ask the question where were you meri jaan... amazing write up... loved the whole thing about the game... Man you post is on fire...

Megh meri kaali ghata - I am waiting for your post... update karne ke baad message kariyo..

Loved all of them... Thank you... As I read more I will keep updating my post and PM the person

Beena

Thank you so much Bee... But dhyaan se padh maine kya likha hai... first time he helped her win, second time he wished her to win... so all in all it was ASRs win !!! This time he is going to win... !Big smile

Ritzy

you guys are now famous as noorie and chandni... wah wah..kya baat hai

All thanks to you sweetie !!!

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

Wow as like the episode i liked the DC to the core today

Chandni right-but will call you my ruby darling-wow yeh I too only have hope  in this arnav singh raizada who is not ready to fail and who is al charged up to woo back his wife. Directors keep him in tact like that for some period so that we should get the long promised passionate tracks.

Loved the each scenes and and Barun was at his best .OMG hats off to arshad for such beautiful portrayal of epi.Sanaya too was well as usual.

Ritzy-noorie right 'loved all check and the your POV.

Hugs ladies

Hug Shami... Thank you so much !!! Barun was definitely at his flirty best yesterday !

Go to top