Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Phew - Finally updated on Page 1!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Amazing episode.. 12 hours later.. I'm still watching it.. and drooling over the Arshi scenes.. 
Loved everything about today's episode.. the confrontation between Mami-Nani-Khushi-Payal-Akash, Akash's pathetic behavior towards Payal (I agree you said Akash should be mad at Payal, but that's no way to treat your wife.. you don't make your wife sit in the trunk.. I'm sorry!), 

and love loved Arshi scenes.. I missed this passion.. it's been a while.. since Feb 8th... sigh! loved it.. you know in fact I am praying that she doesn't run into his arms tomorrow.. 'coz then this will get over.. for once I'm hoping she doesn't give in.. till yesterday I felt a little bad for Arnav.. even though I knew it's good if she doesn't give in.. 'coz she is slowly teaching him to "show" his love for her.. and she has succeeded.. like you pointed out.. he has stopped hiding the fact that he loves her.. in front of NK first and today in front of HP! I knew a challenge was coming... that's how things always have worked between them.. he challenges her, she will try her best to resist it.. but finally she loses or he loses.. but ultimately they both win.. love it! 

I loved the Anjali scene too. .after a few days I finally watched a scene with Anjali in it! I mean Daljeet is a great actress... I just cannot stand her just sitting and crying and worse just saying bad things about Khushi and Arnav.. but today, I'm glad she accepted that Arnav loves her.. but knowing Anjali, she will forget it as soon as she sees Arnav with Khushi when she gets back from the satsang.

Barun, Sanaya.. omg.. I don't know how they do these love scenes.. I wonder how awkward they must feel.. so much passion.. I have never seen an onscreen couple like this to be honest.. their chemistry, which they owe to their script, is amazing! Great job everyone, of coures not just Sarun, also to the entire cast and crew.. for this amazing show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iritzredwine1

abavi IF-Dazzler
abavi
abavi

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Hey Winey and Ritzy!

this is a fab stuff!! I am off to read your other editions too!

Keep it going girls! All the best! 

iritzredwine1

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
i love your take on this episode ..
love how you get all these scenes going in detail ..

Keep up the good post <3

iritzredwine1

tintin70 Senior Member
tintin70
tintin70

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Ruby,  yes ,  IPK is back, the passion is back !!! Nice post, Ruby.

iritzredwine1

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Ok... my comments

Noorie (ritzy) - you have an amazing sense of characters and the check list... We were so waiting for the "What the"... Waiting the outcome of the challenge and yes this time is ASR's turn... according to me the previous two turns are won by Khushi because ASR wanted her to and not because khushi did win...

Chandni (redwine) - Teri to baat hi alag hai... kya bolon main... Love the pause and play thingy and seriously I do that.. I have your post and the video and follow through...

Ena, meena, anju manju... yaaa Madhu (girl on fire) -  Chandni and noorie kept saying read madhu's post.. she is fabulous and I should ask the question where were you meri jaan... amazing write up... loved the whole thing about the game... Man you post is on fire...

Megh meri kaali ghata - I am waiting for your post... update karne ke baad message kariyo..

Loved all of them... Thank you... As I read more I will keep updating my post and PM the person

Beena

Beena 

Thanks much! I was right here, lol... and the writers/directors and actors give us so much to analyse. Bahut din baad got really pulled into this serial! Waise, you can find some posts I wrote on Redux too... 

Madhu

iritzredwine1

clarissajohn IF-Sizzlerz
clarissajohn
clarissajohn

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Wow as like the episode i liked the DC to the core today

Chandni right-but will call you my ruby darling-wow yeh I too only have hope  in this arnav singh raizada who is not ready to fail and who is al charged up to woo back his wife. Directors keep him in tact like that for some period so that we should get the long promised passionate tracks.

Loved the each scenes and and Barun was at his best .OMG hats off to arshad for such beautiful portrayal of epi.Sanaya too was well as usual.

Ritzy-noorie right –loved all check and the your POV.

Hugs ladies

iritzredwine1

Go to top