Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - July 19, 2012 (Page 5)

WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
I especially like this part:

In the past there were 2 challenges that were played between Khushi & Arnav .. 
1. Sangeet Dance competition
2. Mehendi Kiss one .. 

Now above both the competitions were won by one lady called KHushi Kumari Gupta .. Now my dear readers ... any Guesses who will  WIN THIS ONE ..  whoa .. what is the saying .. Third Time ?????

They do say third time's the charm... And this time, Arnav REALLY wants to win. And insaan jo kuch bhi real mein chahta hai na,actual mein, usko life mein vohi milta hai. We'll se how this plays out. 

Edited by WiseGirl - 19 July 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

Srilathalolla IF-Sizzlerz
Srilathalolla
Srilathalolla

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis 

redwine1

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
 R square wonderful post as usual. Clap Just a thought do you really feel that Arnav lost the earlier two bets?  What did he really desire? the win or getting the timid and shy Khushi move to the next level of relationship with ASR- the guy she was scared of  and did not particulary like...
A pointer in ASR's dialogue during Sangeet "bohut kuch kar sakti hai par karti nahi hai..." 

Edited by sunshine99 - 19 July 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunshine99

R square wonderful post as usual. Clap Just a thought do you really feel that Arnav lost the earlier two bets?  What did he really desire? the win or getting the timid and shy Khushi move to the next level of relationship with ASR- the guy she was scared of  and did not particulary like...
A pointer in ASR's dialogue during Sangeet "bohut kuch kar sakti hai par karti nahi hai..." 

Koel... Thank u sweetie... but read my post... I said,..  firs time he helped her win, second time he wished her to win... but this time... he will win... ! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maaziaredwine1

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for your Director's Cut.  I have only been reading it for about a week but I have truly loved each post.  I am not Indian and I speak no Hindi so there are times that I am confused even with english subtitles.  Finding your post is a real gem for me because you help me understand what character's are thinking and why.

Thank you again for your post and your beautifully written analysis.  Could you please add me to your pm.  Have a wonderful day.

GirlOfFireredwine1

chatterbug Senior Member
chatterbug
chatterbug

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
yaar Iss sizzler ko kya naam doon.
I am pretty sure I wont sleep today !!!

What a fine DC !

You folks increased the passion and sizzle 10 fold with the DC today !!!

Clap  OK let me go back to my Day Dreaming

I hope you have a DC on PASSION tomorrow Wink

iritzredwine1

sunshine99 IF-Rockerz
sunshine99
sunshine99

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by sunshine99

Koel... Thank u sweetie... but read my post... I said,..  firs time he helped her win, second time he wished her to win... but this time... he will win... ! Big smile

thanks for the explanation.I missed it.Smile

iritz

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
[

Remember, ASR has challenged Khushi twice before'

1.    Sangeet

2.    Kiss

Both the challenges were won by Khushi' but only because the first time he helped her win, and the second time he wished her to win. Now, he has thrown a third challenge' Do we see Khushi running towards him and hugging him tight' so that she finally accept him as her husband ! Will Arnav get Third time Lucky???

Love what you are saying here - you are right - its time that the tide turned for him - also right when you talk about the love that he has gone out of his way to demo - which at the moment is falling on deal ears. I think as I have said in other posts today that KKGSR is acting angry & she nearly gave the game away today when hes found him in the wardrobe & then she had to remember to be angry. I do love these softly - whispered- challenges

GirlOfFireiritz

Go to top