India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - July 19, 2012 (Page 4)

aditi07 IF-Dazzler
aditi07
aditi07

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
,Amazing analysis!! today I have no words left to describe it...u have actually said everything...Superb one!! ClapClapClap
Arnav & khushi...were truly a fire together...like a moth on flame Day Dreaming!!
wow...the pre-marriage & post-dance IPK is back with the bang Star
!!
WOW..another challenge between them ...yey just cant contain my excitement
DancingDancing!!
& this time more openly exhibiting their rights over each other ... arnav openly challenging her that she would come running into his arms...openly telling her that he is her husband & has full rights to come much much closer to her Blushing...openly claiming her as his!! Esp. the scene where HP came along but arnav still didn't leave khushi...clearly showed how ready he is to own up to the world & to himself about what khushi means to him..about what his & khushi's relationship is ...there wasn't even a slightest hesitation & uncomfortable feeling on his part when he chose to keep khushi so close to him even in front of a third person's presence EmbarrassedEmbarrassed!!
wow...Mr. Khan this was the passion, intensity that we all were waiting for StarStarStar!!
Rightly said...
" Iss JUNOON ko kya naam doon" Embarrassed!!

Loved the opening scene...things slowly falling into place...slowly & gradually normalcy is returning!! loved how Nani took up the matter in her hands & supported the sisters!! I in yesterday's post had raised questions regarding the thought processes going on in akash...had asked for more clarity & seems like CVs heard me...today itself it was so evident from his expressions...that he totally trusts the sisters...but was angry for hiding it from him!! He was intently listening to khushi today till payal came along & then it even seemed as if he was trying to stop payal from misunderstanding & scolding khushi !!

Coming to arnav-anjali scene...it again showed how vulnerable & delicate condition anjali is in right now.. her brother shows her a slightest interest of wanting to be with her...& she is even happy with just the idea of it!! she just needs to be reassured again & again by his actions that he'll always be there for her!! However, the way arnav got a call about Agra's meeting & his Satsang visit got cancelled in front of anjali...somehow is giving me bad intuitions about the future situationOuch!! i hope i am proved wrong...but dont know somewhere i feel that anjali would walk into house this night & would witness arnav & khushi close to each other & would misunderstand that her chote deliberately cancelled to come with her & lied to her about a false pretext of a meeting wherein he actually wanted to spend time with his wife..with khushi!! i am really getting scared that she is going to feel that he lied to her & chose khushi over her, chose spending time with khushi rather than her!! I really really hope that what i am guessing doesn't come true!! 

Ending my long ranting, Must say loving this phase of the show...its truly marvelous & wonderfulStarStar!! CVs are being brilliant & mind blowing!! cant wait to watch  -- the romance, the love , the passion, the intensity, the family bonding, & the every wonderful element that makes up this show, to blossom, grow & engulf all of us with its sheer beauty & purity!!

EDITED:

Forgot to mention about the indescribable passion depicted in the ArHi scene...Barun & Sanaya ...Hats Off to you both !!! Especially the scene after khushi again throws tea on arnav & he pulls her towards him by her neck...after saying his famous "What The"...that
Pull
...was really one of the most Passionate & Intense scene ever...wow the hotness was just spilling out of it, knowing No Bounds at all!!
Barun was exceptionally Outstanding in that scene StarStarStar...I have never ever seen such hotness, intensity & passion of a lover, all together interspersed with his mighty anger...what a Volcanic & Exploding Combination!!  Barun had rightly mentioned in one of his interviews that his on-screen chemistry with Sanaya is totally
" KHATARNAK"!!!
All the words are totally short of expressing the level of passion & intensity that scene was exuding...the Fire that the scene was emanating...AmazingClapClapClap!! Truly out of the world!!!
I really doubt any other telly couple would ever be able to even match the chemistry you both have created...its just WOW!!

Edited by aditi07 - 19 July 2012 at 3:47pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

suhanamausammaaziaKhuarvdroopy_asleepbidziritzAnvi2009tvbug2011redwine1

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
It was a brilliant episode wasnt it? Day Dreaming
Out of all the sweet cute awesome amazing scenes, for me the best one was the husband wife bickering!! It was the best!! <3

I am happy that atleast Nani tried clearing the air that khushi isnt to be blamed! Aakash was listening close,right? It'll be good if he would understand.

Arnav's challenge to khushi, that she would come running into his arms and accept him as his husband- surely brought back good memories! :)

You've guys nailed it today as well! Fabulous post! :)
Thanks for the PM! I always look forward to read this post! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritz

Rupunzale IF-Dazzler
Rupunzale
Rupunzale

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Dear Ruby ... ritu,

Loved the analysis ... Extremely happy to see the flirty Asr backWink...can't wait for tomorrow.

Love

Priya

iritzredwine1

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Edited hehehe
rparash Goldie
rparash
rparash

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome post dearClap
Loved itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

sarra0 IF-Sizzlerz
sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Ugh started watching the episode got to ASR & Khushi's first scene and in comes my mum wit my 1&half year old cousin, after that the only parts I clearly saw and heard were everyone else but Arshi. So have to go watch the episode again - no hardship at all any excuse to watch the episode again.

Back to the episode Ruby & Ritzy beautiful posts, Ruby loved how u have described Akashs behaviour, and I really liked the Anjali-ASR scene. The nani, ASR Khushi scene was cute.

Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada is in LOVE ... & he wants t
he WORLD TO KNOW IT ...so true loved it wen HP came in to the room and ASR did not release Khushi but pulled her closer.
it was reminiscent of the old IPKKND, and flirty sangeet wala ASR. ASR&Khushi scorched the screen wit the passion and intensity, its so obvious y they have won near enough every jodi award goin. Their love is always goin to b littered wit challenges and oh wat fun that is 4us as viewers. There was a good mix of tracks, and thou NK was only on screen 4a few seconds loved his line iss war ko kya naam doon.

iritzredwine1

Shravani_21 Senior Member
Shravani_21
Shravani_21

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Redwine and friends,

Its an excellent writeup. I loved it a lot.

It's a wonderful episode. I liked the returned passion and complete mills and boon type romance shown today. I guess Aakash is finally softening towards Gupta sisters. Does it mean soon the rift is coming from Payals side. Also something is coming up from Anjali's side too. I am thinking by the time she comes home she might MU her brother.

Edited by Shravani_21 - 19 July 2012 at 3:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireiritzredwine1

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Excellent synopsis. Great job explaining.Wink Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

Go to top