Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - July 19, 2012 (Page 12)

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i'm here as well.. damn irritated...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iritz

twisted_beenz IF-Rockerz
twisted_beenz
twisted_beenz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amarb

Originally posted by redwine1

waise aaj forum mein dhamaka hoga

Atom bomb

yeh gana fit baitha hai

aashiqon mein jiska title titanic
mua kinara dikhakarke dooba de gaya

jhalla...

iritz

meghavn Goldie
meghavn
meghavn

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged

waise aaj forum mein dhamaka hoga

Atom bomb

yeh gana fit baitha hai

aashiqon mein jiska title titanic
mua kinara dikhakarke dooba de gaya

jhalla...

ruby when u pated Mishti's tweet abt iktara song i felt something like this might happen... listen to tht song matches the mood...BANG ON

iritz

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chitmanas

Iritz - Really good check points and pointers
Redwine - Very nice writeup as usual. 

Have a question about Mami ji.  Ok, we understand that her daughter is hurting and that's one of the reasons she's unable to forgive Khushi and Payal.   Mami has been a think and act woman.  Remember the way she jumped in to help Khushi when Arnav was kidnapped; that's the mami i see.  When she found out about the divorce, she was all jumpy and ready to act and without even hesitating for a second, she went all the way to the temple to inform Anjali about it.  Today, her daughter is in depression, so, where's the action from her side?  What exactly is she doing for Anjali to help her? Why isn't she calling the gupta's to blame them?  I'm not saying she shoudl not be mad at Khushi, but why isn't she thinking through what happened?  When Nani was telling her that it's not Khushi's fault, she didn't even want to hear and leaves in anger.  Is this the Manorama Bond we saw in action?  We are sorely missing the bond woman and can't wait to see her again.

Thanks Chit .. for your appreciation .. 

Point 1. Its 2 - 3 days for anjali now ..let the shock settle in .. let the bubble reset .. let her health stabilize .. what can she do now .. apart from physically caring for her which was shown in the night scene .. when anjali walks down in the night in the kitchen & feels faint & mami helps her 

Now as for calling Gupta's ... isn't it nice a very matured move from mami .. not airing the dirty linen public ... 

See its very important to understand why mami is angry .. she is not angry coz she doesnt trust Khushi & instead is bowled over by Shyam but here she is angry with Khushi for HIDING things from her .. remember She too opened up to Khushi .. she too understood Khushi's paint when arnav was kidnapped ... BUT khushi did keep her out .. its very logical why she should be angry 

She walks away .. coz whatever nani says .. it does not justify why Mami .. who listened to Khushi & shut up about Arnav kidnapping in front of family .. a mami who backed up Khushi .. shud feel anger ..when Khushi who had promised not to hide anything .. HID the BIGGEST thing from her ... 

Mami has not shown any concern for what gupta family feels. As far as public are concerned, she hasn't shown much discretion in the past; she doesn't mind calling the daughter's-in-law as khoon bhari taang and phati sadi in front of others, right?  So, where's the question of not airing in public? Since the Gupta's are as much at fault, I thought she'd call them to blast them for spoiling her child's life. I  I guess I have a different impression about herSmile

You know in IPK world it's 3 days or so, but for us who've been watching this for almost 2 weeks (10 days), imagine seeing this woman taking off at the sisters whenever she's on screen.  It's really grating on the nerves after some time and we can't keep on showing sympathy or understanding forever.

When i said she's mad at Khushi, I also meant about hiding things though they worked together Smile which would be off putting for anybody.  But you see, she never talks abotu that part at all, it's always about spoiling her child's life and to lay the blame for everythign under the sun on the two sisters. 

GirlOfFire

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
rubz & ritz...Clap

sorry for commneting late...rubz u know the reason love...

looking forward to tonights DC Embarrassed

iritz

Go to top