Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Director's Cut - July 19, 2012 (Page 10)

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Today there was only challenge game work 4 me enough n nothing .
Ruby today what i say ? Ok writing style as usual superb. N describing scene n there explaination through AK eyes ( duplicate AK RUBY) r enjoyable.
Iritz what happen to u. Ur post getting small se small day by day. Oya cmon iritz but jo bhi likha n jitna u wrote its good. :-)

Suppu darling... been busy with work these days... isiliye chhotu post likh daala !!! Big smile Hopefully nxt week se it'll be a little better !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Supna9

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharmibalan

Ritzy...Loved all your check points and Pointers of the day...Clap

I also felt...Akash witnessing Payal in both the circumstances...might forgive her...So as u said...there is hope...Big smile

Hey Sharmi... Thanks babes !!! Yes... Akash still has hopes !!! Nahi to ASR hai na usko theek karne ke liye !

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by Nia.D

Hey Ruby, Vroom (ritz), and GirlOnFire - read your posts only till now..

I'm glad you guys started this thread, because this topsy-turvy forum needs people like you to show and explain the nuances behind the scenes, and characters!

Have read your DC's since the very first one, but couldn't comment due to work-load... but I loved every single one of them!!!

Ruby... you ees seemply superb with bringing the hidden aspects of the scenes that we would otherwise miss!

Ritz... my soul sister - short, sweet posts but full of insight and depth!!

Hug to you guys!!! I do miss your posts on Redux though...

Nia... Sweetheart... Thank you so much !!!

U caught one of the reasons to open DC... the topsy turvy forum... Smile Second reason were time constraints for both Ruby and me to post on redux... Besides, how does it matter where we post... the point is posting our views... Besides Redux is home... we always come back to chat there... still as much reduxians as ever !

Thanks, NIa. I troll the Redux thread too, and like Ritz and Ruby time constraints to post there! And I second what Ritzy said - all of it!!

Nia.D

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iritz

Originally posted by GirlOfFire

Together, we, us...

Song of the day - 'Life after you' by Daughtry - dedicated to the one and only ASR!

Madhu... what a beautiful post !!! Love to read your take... Games People Play... Loved how you explained Payash and Arhi... superb !Clap

It came to me when I was watching the episode. That though in reality they mention two Sharths, there are many other times that they have played it in-between... The time when she wants him to tell her he bought the bangles for her - same game but there was no payoff for either at the end, all the times when she tricks him into coming downstairs at RM to help with lights/puja etc... his withholding the ring from her... its only on the sharths that they actually got payoffs i.e. full satisfaction from having played the game to the end. 

Should have mentioned that Khushi got her payoff too, lol! It had so many adult undertones, that I am surprised that SP didnt pull the plug on that scene!!

I always thought their first kiss will be in anger... let's see if I read the CVs mind right, lol!!

Edited by GirlOfFire - 20 July 2012 at 4:50am

redwine1

iritz IF-Dazzler
iritz
iritz

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasantiLad

Love what you are saying here - you are right - its time that the tide turned for him - also right when you talk about the love that he has gone out of his way to demo - which at the moment is falling on deal ears. I think as I have said in other posts today that KKGSR is acting angry & she nearly gave the game away today when hes found him in the wardrobe & then she had to remember to be angry. I do love these softly - whispered- challenges

Thank you !!! Yeah... I've always loved the flirt ASR... and when he's challenging Khushi... Day Dreaming

KKGSR wants him to realize his words can hurt more than anything else in this world... he is complaining for the first time in her life and only to the person who she has the rightful haq on !!! Otherwise have we ever seen K complaining about anything to anyone, but her DM ! And now ASR got that place !!!

trintring IF-Rockerz
trintring
trintring

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Ritu dear...I am so lazy today...and feel kind of burnt out after reading so many analysis.. but your one as always puts me in a happy bubble. Star 

Actually I wrote something today too...no analysis mind you, just mindless stuffSmile

redwine1

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
okay so was late in reading but finally read ritz and ruby your takes...ClapClap and also your's madhu..Clap ..looks like exciting game coming up...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFireredwine1

chitmanas Goldie
chitmanas
chitmanas

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Iritz - Really good check points and pointers
Redwine - Very nice writeup as usual. 

Have a question about Mami ji.  Ok, we understand that her daughter is hurting and that's one of the reasons she's unable to forgive Khushi and Payal.   Mami has been a think and act woman.  Remember the way she jumped in to help Khushi when Arnav was kidnapped; that's the mami i see.  When she found out about the divorce, she was all jumpy and ready to act and without even hesitating for a second, she went all the way to the temple to inform Anjali about it.  Today, her daughter is in depression, so, where's the action from her side?  What exactly is she doing for Anjali to help her? Why isn't she calling the gupta's to blame them?  I'm not saying she shoudl not be mad at Khushi, but why isn't she thinking through what happened?  When Nani was telling her that it's not Khushi's fault, she didn't even want to hear and leaves in anger.  Is this the Manorama Bond we saw in action?  We are sorely missing the bond woman and can't wait to see her again.

GirlOfFire

Go to top