Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 42)

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Riddhi is not going anywhere so soon so better not to build up those kind of expectations. 
Yes the MM marriage getting postponed till she goes away, yes that does seem like  agood idea and waisey bhi, me too don't want MM getting married in such circumstances where their new state of happiness gets marred by Riddhi and she in turn eclipses the whole of their initial married days.

Yes I did feel Megha as going a bit emotional when Nanhi was announcing on the mic but didn't feel so anywhere else.

But you are right, it was sooo lovely to see her being able to full enjoy the merriment, the charm of everything around her and take pleasure in Mohan and Nanhi's hug.

I love those moments, and also Mohan Megha's sharing mutually silent but speaking glances ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I hope Indu becomes the reason to stop this marriage before Riddhi has a chance to create some havoc afterwards.

I enjoyed the sangeet today so much, feels sad to be saying what I said above but I really feel that a dangerous psycho like Riddhi, can rock MM's life afterwards..Better that it comes out before everyone on Monday.

Was Guru there when Riddhi returned her MS to Mohan? I mean, the moment she returned it, was guru present at THAT moment?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Riddhi is not going anywhere so soon so better not to build up those kind of expectations. 
I'm not saying that I expect Ridz to go. Actually I'm confused. Thanks to CVs. 

Yes the MM marriage getting postponed till she goes away, yes that does seem like  agood idea and waisey bhi, me too don't want MM getting married in such circumstances where their new state of happiness gets marred by Riddhi and she in turn eclipses the whole of their initial married days.
I know right! Same here btw ;(

Yes I did feel Megha as going a bit emotional when Nanhi was announcing on the mic but didn't feel so anywhere else.
You can watch the female de re na bit just before the lights turn dim. Anyways maybe it's just me. But yes, she also went emotional when Nanhi was talking about her wish and how Spiderman came in her mummy's life. Embarrassed

But you are right, it was sooo lovely to see her being able to full enjoy the merriment, the charm of everything around her and take pleasure in Mohan and Nanhi's hug.
Yeap but I really wanted Mohan to enjoy his wedding without any baggage *sigh* Anyways, moving on..

I love those moments, and also Mohan Megha's sharing mutually silent but speaking glances ;)
Haaye! Another best part in today's episode after MN bit. Embarrassed
My reply in bold ! 

Hit.It.Miss

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged

I hope Indu becomes the reason to stop this marriage before Riddhi has a chance to create some havoc afterwards.
Shaadi mein drama toh hoga, yeh toh pakki hai and I'm PREPARED for it ;) Right now the people who are nazar daaloing our MM and their khushiyaan are Renu, Indu, Ridz and her mom. Aage dekhte hai. *scared muh*

I enjoyed the sangeet today so much, feels sad to be saying what I said above but I really feel that a dangerous psycho like Riddhi, can rock MM's life afterwards..Better that it comes out before everyone on Monday.
I enjoyed too before Ridz ji appeared on the screen. Uski entry hui aur BG mein jo tune baj raha tha woh pehele se hi mera fav tha, lekin ab nahi hai. Stern Smile 

Waise, arshi_sarun ka naya spoiler (in the episode discussion thread) says that 'something else' is also coming and Monday episode is gonna be interesting. So be prepared! Damn why does she say these things in riddles? LOL

Was Guru there when Riddhi returned her MS to Mohan? I mean, the moment she returned it, was guru present at THAT moment?
Nope!
Reply in bold!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapuryHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Shaadi mein drama toh hoga, yeh toh pakki hai and I'm PREPARED for it ;) Right now the people who are nazar daaloing our MM and their khushiyaan are Renu, Indu, Ridz and her mom. Aage dekhte hai. *scared muh*

I enjoyed too before Ridz ji appeared on the screen. Uski entry hui aur BG mein jo tune baj raha tha woh pehele se hi mera fav tha, lekin ab nahi hai. Stern Smile 

I have only seen the episode once right now, without rewinding so don't remeber the BG music but I do actively hate her so :/ Yaar waisey they could have taken a better actress to play this role, everyone is of this view naa? Why in the world did they take her and where did they find her. The bit in hospital, where she picked up the fruit or butter knife in a threatening gesture to slash her wrists?? That scene, if properly enacted, would have given the viewers a shiver. But all I felt was uncontrollable laughter :))

Waise, arshi_sarun ka naya spoiler (in the episode discussion thread) says that 'something else' is also coming and Monday episode is gonna be interesting. So be prepared! Damn why does she say these things in riddles? LOL

Achaa, mainey nahi padha tha. So there's some more surprise for us or it might be the same thing about Riddhi, which we all are speculating on so far, it will be coming as a bomb blastic shock for Mohan naa, Riddhi being psycho and all? So maybe that's the thing which Arshi_Sarun means...
Yeah she does talk in riddles which end in loose ends

Nope!
Reply in bold!

my replies in Red

Edited by Fari- - 20 July 2012 at 5:26pm

bsingapury

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
I was laughing during the hospital bit too and also Ridz's dream seq which actually made me cover my face in embarrassment and then burst out in loud laugh. ROFL

These are the recent two spoilers from Arshi_Sarun.. 

19/7/12
 Guys... 
Twist, turns, shocks, fun, and Loads of ROMANCE coming up guy.
Stay tuned

20/7/12
You'll will get to see something very interesting this Monday... Romance packed episodes coming up but be aware something else coming up too...
--

So be prepared for shocks and don't expect any surprise! I wonder what she meant by 'something very interesting' in the second one, but yeap, this 'something else' is shivering me. LOL

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Her "something else is coming up" does indeed sound very intriguing, my hackles are raised now :))

Still, my guess is Riddhi's mental illness baaa-oing sab ki band :P

Chal yaar, me going, work calling, you take care, happy ramazan to you again *hugs*

Edited by Fari- - 20 July 2012 at 5:38pm

_SilentSoul_

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Isn't it fun that indu come to know about rids that she is physco and have some problem and she ask megha to help her Mohan...only indu can influence megha to go against all...we have seen that...

Hi girls good morning everyone...yaar mere yaa to morning hi hain...

S you all enjoyed sangit. Great

Fari your your are just too good...I read your write up I was floored ...simply beautiful...

And bidzie dikhaaye nahi de rahi Ho Aja Kal kaha Ho...kahi meri Taraha...shadow nahi Ho gayi Ho na?

Hit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index