Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 41)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
@Kiran: that color wasn't pure white... it had a yellowish tone in it... but in lighting effect it was looking like white.
I already asked you to do some chirfad for MMT. So reserve your posts & do some chir fad... we love it. Wink
chalo ab jaa rahi hoon bahut raat hogayi. bye.. GN.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
thankss mamta ...i ll surely do tht .chal gn 

misty85

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Inn sab ke beech mein ek cheez mention karna bhul gayi...Yeh Mohan aur Guru kaise dance kar rahe the? Lagta hai Rondi ko upar uthaake ka plan ho raha tha in those lifts movements ROFL
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Fari di, tum kya cheez ho yaar? Shocked I'm spellbound at your write-up. Superbly beautiful. Star The visions of the entire journey of 6 months flashed in my mind. How beautiful the journey has been, isn't it? *sigh* Day Dreaming Mohan and Megha are really special, more than anyone can imagine. Embarrassed

p.s. Apni koi book likhlo .. Accha income karogi, I bet Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapuryHit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Yaar Mohan Megha's journey indeed has been so beautiful :D 

I am hoping that, now after Mohan's revelation, Megha does stand and support him in this critical time  :(

But there are still cances naa, of Mohan getting prevented somehow before he gets a chance to disclose it all to Megha?

I am in no way, favor of this kind of thing happening, Mohan and Megha's relationship so far, hasn't ever been rocked by this kind of disclosures and that too after marriage? NO NO!

Moreover, it would again be compromising Mohan's character a bit but what are we to say if CVs choose to play God with the script in the name of TRPs.

Thanks Chutki *hugs*

Haan pehley tum likho book, phir mai likhoon gi, difference would be..your's will be a real story while mine will be an analysis or biography of Megha and Mohan :))

bsingapury_SilentSoul_

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
@FARI u r awesome yaar
i also tried to post somthing about MM but not so creative na:(((

Hit.It.Miss

Hit.It.Miss IF-Sizzlerz
Hit.It.Miss
Hit.It.Miss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Shobha *hugs* thanks, your post I saw, it's very beautiful, will be able to enjoy it on my laptop tomorrow morning, in a better way :) I saw it on my mobile only but all posts looked beautiful+++

How did you like today's episode? what did you think of Riddhi tapkofying in the sangeet? What do you think Renu's plans for the morrow are?

bsingapury

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Fari di, honestly, once I feel that the truth will be revealed before marriage and the next moment, I feel the other way around. Confused Really the CVs did manage to hang on to the suspense and confusion among the audiences and I hate them for that. LOL 

I had vowed not to predict or expect anything because that will lead me to disappointment again, so I shall just sit back and watch how the future episodes are gonna be. Approve However I do want Ridz track to be wrapped up completely before the wedding and then they can bring any new track which will be at least better than the worst current track. Sleepy Sometimes I do feel that Ridz will be out before because the actress playing it isn't popular but again I'm NOT raising my expectations at all during this track. Stern Smile

Anyways I wanna talk about something else.. Is it just me or Megha was actually teary in some bits of the episode especially in the female De Re Na moment just before Nanhi starts anchoring? If it is so, I think that this is a beautiful and subtle touch which showed her overwhelming happiness and peace to get the second chance of loving someone and be loved from the same person, which, few days back, was completely impossible for her. 

Edited by -Bidzie- - 20 July 2012 at 4:51pm

bsingapuryHit.It.Miss

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index