Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 36)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by krazzybeam

8000??????????? kaunse city ke trps count karte hai yeh log ???

I read somewhere that their sample size is that of 8000 households across India... toh kisi bhi city mein hon yeh size India ki population ko kaise bhi represent nahi kar sakta.

Yes this was discussed in LTL forum. 8000 households only in few north india states. I guess south india and North east regions are not included in this. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by krazzybeam

8000??????????? kaunse city ke trps count karte hai yeh log ???

I read somewhere that their sample size is that of 8000 households across India... toh kisi bhi city mein hon yeh size India ki population ko kaise bhi represent nahi kar sakta.

i guess dey r weak in mathematics n dnt understand difference between 120K ppl n 8000 ppl D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@sita: bye..
@subha: I was telling you guys... kunal was in mohan's character in that time.
@kiran: I don't know... but I want her track to be finished ASAP.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-suj01Sunna_Deewani

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
i m watching epi rite nw ...n i m suppose to think abt rondi ...bt  i dnt kno y i m thinking abt pracreep ..i see prerna here ...n i m think wht has hse dne to her hubby ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
@armansss: If she stays forever in the show... what will happen to nanhi & addu... OMG... I'm more worried for kids now.
@vs-kmh: I'm a bit confused... sometimes they do give big ceremonies & create a situation where you feel that marriage won't happen... same thing happened in geet where they gave a promo where her brother shoots her..

-lightinfested-manesha76

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Guys can anyone help me. Mere friend list me bhut sare member hai from cid and ltl. Wo dono forum to maine kab ka chor diya. Ltl ka ff likhti hoo to itne log hai ki pm nahi kar pati. Kya koi aisa option hai jisase main saare friends remove karke new friend list bna saku from this forum.

-lightinfested-misty85

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@Fari di: Awesome analysis! Reading your take on the episode, I remembered how Megha's real sakhi was missing;( 

Anyways as I said, I just loved MN part and then MM eyelocks! Nothing more but after yesterday's episode, I'm curious about this mysterious Riddhima. I'm intrigued to know her more. Pehele boring lagti thi lekin ab nahi lagti. Actually I'm not scared of her presence in MM's lives...I'm more scared to think about Megha's reaction! Anyways lets see what happens..

-lightinfested-misty85

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

@armansss: If she stays forever in the show... what will happen to nanhi & addu... OMG... I'm more worried for kids now.
@vs-kmh: I'm a bit confused... sometimes they do give big ceremonies & create a situation where you feel that marriage won't happen... same thing happened in geet where they gave a promo where her brother shoots her..

Mamta , Yaar Aisa karne se hi TRP milta hai aajkal . Yaar mujhe MM ka after Marriage romance dekhna hai .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85_SilentSoul_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index