Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 3)

Meera_Ka_Mohan IF-Dazzler
Meera_Ka_Mohan
Meera_Ka_Mohan

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
why reserve a spot??

*edited*

My opinion about the episode:

Only starting scenes were good...very NBTish.
Thumbs Up Mohan/Kunal was looking so handsome.Day Dreaming

The other show celebs singing and dancing didn't appeal me,
Thumbs Downexcept Drashti. Drashti was looking good.Approve

I am very sorry all you Megha fans...
Embarrassed. I didn't like Megha's costume, jewellery, her hairstyle... they were too flashy, gaudy and make up was overdone.Pinch

I have always liked Megha/Aakanksha, she is a pretty girl... She was looking beautiful in Rashmi's engagement and also on her own engagement.
But today, she looked like a technicolor... sorry Megha fans.Embarrassed

Ridz is getting on my nerves,
Angry I felt sorry for her until she returned MS to Mohan episode... in later episodes, she has become very irritating... how dare she dream a scene with Mohan??AngryAngry

CVs have decided to give more and more pain to  Mohan, and make him feel guilty...
D'oh Not liking this idea.Angry They are en-cashing on Kunal's brilliant acting and giving him too much emotional scenes,Stern Smile so that we fans cry for him and feel for him.Cry

Sorry, if I have hurt anyone... I am hurt myself... Thanks for tolerating me.
Embarrassed

@Fari... Nice write up on the show in the first page... very beautiful... while reading, I just relived the whole NBT again... thanks dear.Hug

Edited by mohan-sun-na - 20 July 2012 at 1:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2Nanhi_AngelNeelimaSJHit.It.Missmisty85-Swetha-

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone praising FIL for considering Megha as their daughter and getting her married again. Mohan arrives at Vyas house with PL staff & Guru. He takes blessing from FIL. Renu welcoming guests and Mohan says you are welcoming us what a rare sight. Renu says don't get habituated as this is the first and last time. Renu promises to screw up the wedding. 

Megha arrives and everyone is spellbound by her (NBT song playing in BG) Mohan looks super happy. Nanhi goes and hugs Mohan.  FIL & MIL happy seeing that. 

Suddenly lights go dim and Nanhi welcomes everyone to the sangeet ceremony. She says tomorrow is my mother's wedding(a light falls on Megha). Nanhi says I prayed to god to do some magic so that my mother becomes her old self again(Khajrana mandir FB). Nanhi says god sent an exact same man, my spiderman(light now falls on Mohan). Nanhi says on this happy occasion I played a surprise for mummy by calling many of her friends .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simar from (Sasural Simar Ka) comes with earrings for Megha and dances to "Nach Le" from Aaja Nachle. 

Ambi from Kairee comes with a "nathni" for Megha and continues dancing on the same song.

Gia comes with payal and dances to "Payali Chun Mun ChunMun" from Virasat.

Mukta from Uttaran and Siddhi from Parichay come and dance to "Kajra Mohabbat Waala" from Kismat. They apply kaajal to Megha.

Madhubala from MB comes with bangles and dances to "Morni Baagha Ma" from Lamhe. 

Aditi from Chhal comes and dances to the same song.

Riddhima arrives at the venue just as a chunri is put on Megha (Salaam-e-Ishq from Salaam-e-Ishq playing in BG). Mohan gestures to Megha to tell her how good she looks. All the girls bring Megha & Mohan together. They keep pushing MM towards each other. Megha & Mohan happily lost in each other. 

Riddhima watches MM from far with tears in her eyes. Riddhima has a dream with her dressed as a bride(Female version of  Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hain from Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi playing in BG) She wakes up from her dream to find the ceremony going on. Jiji and MIL singing. Everyone starts dancing. Mohan super happy and hugs Guru. Mohan sees Riddhima at the ceremony and is shocked. 

Precap: Riddhima getting mehendi applied and the lady asks her what letter do you want to be written in your palm. Riddhima says "M". Mohan watches this and tells Guru that I am doing wrong with both of them. Mohan decides to tell Megha the truth and asks Guru not to stop himDancing

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 20 July 2012 at 11:31am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

seegeeKunalrocksKeerthiVcrazy87swavai2fatim30-raiAasma-Meera_Ka_MohanNanhi_AngelBharti_kHit.It.Miss--khushi--misty85-Swetha-.Umsasl.

swavai2 Goldie
swavai2
swavai2

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Lovely Posts Dear all, and Fari, your write up is ... WOW! Tears in my eyes as you summed up over six months of these two adorable people who have made Mohan and Megha alive for us. Thanks dear.

Reserving this post for sharing later. Thanks.

Updated text here in blue color.

Good episode. Songs were nice and things were not very abnormal. Renu is playing her game well.

And this Rondi is upto something. I now officially dislike the female version of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Oh CV's why you had to choose this song and show Rondi in bridal dress standing next to Mohan, though it is her dream? I dislike it strongly.

Hope Mohan gets to manage a private moment with Megha and is able to tell her about Ridhs. Ideally before their wedding. But then will Megha still go ahead with MM wedding?

If only she is able to keep her head cool and only manages to bring her love for Mohan, her confidence in Mohan's love for her and kids, MM's mutual desire for togetherness, I really wish that happens and MM wedding takes place next week.

Usually it is such that the wedding takes place and then the marriage of two minds happens. But in case of apna Monu nothing conventional happens.

In case of Mohan and Megha the marriage of two minds has. kind of happend already. Let the wedding make it official so that they have a chance to enjoy the rest of marital bliss as well.

Mohan and Nanhi are rockstars together as always. They redefine friendship between kidadults and they nurture the essence of being kidadults. Lovely adorable.

For the.first time I felt, if Megha joins Mohan and Nanhi in being kidadults after MM wedding, that will be great. The way Megha admired Mohan - Nanhi hug, Mohan throwing a flying kiss to Nanhi, Oh, this Megha seemed so different from Nanhi's angry, agonised mom of the earliest episodes or Megha who was confused in the engagement function with Manav.

But this Megha was so much like Mrs. Bhatnagar of the departmental store, spontaneously grabbing Mohan's attention with a killing, 'Aji Sunte Ho'.

The MM interactions during Rashmi Track were a beautiful blend of childlike innosence, maturity and understanding of an adult. Add to that the early romance, very strong in (self) thought but very conscious in actions and body language. Wow!MM You Killed Us that time.

Lets hope for the best. I seriousely hope MM get married next week inspite of MR nonsence is known to Megha. But that is my hope. CVs have thrown in lot of reasons and rumors for us to hope that.

While my most most heartfelt wish is Indu showing up to attend Megha - Manav wedding, to be there for her son. Upon discovering that Mohan is getting married to Megha, becomes very happy for her son and gives blessings to MM, N & A, the Bhatnagar family next gen.

How happy we all shall be if this wish is granted by the CVs. If you can throw in Rids who is a psycho and bring in really dirty twists in the story then why don't you twist Indu into a real life mom who leaves aside all the attitude and ego when it comes to blessing her son at the time of his wedding with his lady love. Oh, how I wish you show that.

CV's dears Sunno Na, Jara Yeh Wish Puri Karo Nna!

Edited by swavai2 - 20 July 2012 at 12:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KunalrocksMeera_Ka_Mohanankur281-Deb-Hit.It.MissNeelimaSJmisty85manesha76.Umsasl.

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Congratulations and Best wishes

to

Megha Heart Mohan

The characters which are fictional but always made me believe there is a Real Mohan and a Real Megha...

...who are now madly in love with each other...
...and We all are madly in love with them...

Thanks to all of you who have made this thread a memorable one!!!And made this MM sangeet ceremony look like it is happening in our own homes... such is the atmosphere created by this thread.

Fari - Your write up is amazing as always. You covered the entire journey from day one with lovely scenes. You never answered me how your vocab is so great!!! Smile

Krazzybeam (dont know ur name) - Sweets were too good...

Manesha - you created a lovely album!!!

I also would love to contribute one of my fav VM on this thread - a few lines of which hold true for Mohan and a few lines hold true for Megha:

Megha Mohan VM - When You Say Nothing At All

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5edLW22oAc

Edited by kkkap00r - 20 July 2012 at 9:17am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

seegeeKunalrocksankur281-Deb-Bharti_kSwastikAshNiNeelimaSJHit.It.Missmanesha76misty85.Umsasl.

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

res

Edited by sitamma1 - 20 July 2012 at 10:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Edited by sitamma1 - 20 July 2012 at 10:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Live Updates
Celebration episode started. Mohan comes with his PL baraat... looking very handsome. Embarrassed
Renu & Mohan still at loggershead. LOL
Renu has something in her mind says kal dekhti hoon.
Megha comes She is looking damn gorgeous... Mohan keeps staring at her. EmbarrassedLOLWink Tere ishq mein in BG.
Nanhi hugs mohan. Embarrassed
Female de re na...
Nanhi turns host for sangeet. LOLWink Nanhi gives opening speech about her wish in temple & spiderman. Tongue
Ohho... Nanhi ne surprise plan kiya hai... kitna connection hai iska... sakiyaan agayi... nach ne.
Simar dancing on aaja nachle.
Ambi comes & makes megha wear nathni.
Gia dances on payalein chun chun & makes megha wear payal.
Mukta & siddhi come.
DD comes & dances on morni Embarrassed
Hunar ali dances with DD.
Rondhi comes.Ouch
Salam-e-Ishq plays & MM isharas...Embarrassed
Girls take MM on stage... Rondhi is in function. MM eyelock Embarrassed
Agayi chudail nazar lagane. Rondhi notices them... & tujh mein rab dikhta hai plays ... rondhi imagines herself in shaadi ka joda...Angry

Edited by misty85 - 20 July 2012 at 11:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kunalrocks-raiAasma-Bharti_kHit.It.Miss

Kunalrocks Senior Member
Kunalrocks
Kunalrocks

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
U guys are wonderful..i love u all..really i love u all...kya thread banaya hai yaar ..hugs to all of u who posted...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2ankur281-Deb-misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index