Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 27)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by sitamma1

bechara CV's..
Funniest post ever LOL Bechare hum hai lekin I guess CVs bhi due to channel pressure!

Accha is it just me or did Kunal actually look disinterested in Ridz's dream seq? LOL

haha... CVs sab ke beech mein sandwich ho jaate hain. Wink
I can't say... but mujhe aisa laga Mohan not kunal was looking lovingly at R. Character wise thik laga mujhe... R was imagining herself in place of Megha. Dead

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=misty85]@Sita: I told you these facts before na... but here on forum people get too hyper & don't even think before commercial aspects... manesha & I understand this that's why we are not complaining much... & hope ki TRP increase ho toh iss mari rondhi se pichcha chute.
I understand.that is why i also try not to make much negative remarks..but apparently the majority dont understand or rather do not want to understand...they all have their own expenses and unless they generate income,how are they going to pay for everything and everyone??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85_SilentSoul_manesha76

-lightinfested- IF-Rockerz
-lightinfested-
-lightinfested-

Originally posted by misty85

@Sita: I told you these facts before na... but here on forum people get too hyper & don't even think before commercial aspects... manesha & I understand this that's why we are not complaining much... & hope ki TRP increase ho toh iss mari rondhi se pichcha chute.
@Siree: bye... I've the pics... those were really nice... thanks for uploading them... No problem... you can take your time to update the gallery..
GN.

mamta even i m nt complaining ..most of ppl here jus write hyper posts to quience dis anger ...we all r watching epi yet ... wht else cn we do ...Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

@Kiran: Shaadi mein suspense factor thoda hona chahiye, so that people might get glued to our show LOL

@Maneesha: LOLL Body double? Matlab sach mein Kunal was not interested and that's why woh bhaag gaya uss time pe LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85manesha76

armanssss Senior Member
armanssss
armanssss

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Can i shr sumtng it is weird predction and al will laugh as am also is laughing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Originally posted by sitamma1

bechara CV's..
Funniest post ever LOL Bechare hum hai lekin I guess CVs bhi due to channel pressure!

Accha is it just me or did Kunal actually look disinterested in Ridz's dream seq? LOL

Bidzie , Even i saw Kunal was not at all interested in hugging Ridz , Infact i think that was not Kunal  that was Kunal's BD
kunal's BD? matlab?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-lightinfested-misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Originally posted by manesha76

Bidzie , Even i saw Kunal was not at all interested in hugging Ridz , Infact i think that was not Kunal  that was Kunal's BD

Hayhay... tum log kya chahte ho.. us scene ko dissect karne ke liye phir se dekhoon... maine toh rondhi ko dekhna padega isliye nazar hi TV se hata li...

-lightinfested-

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Hi pakshi...
subha mera bhi same to same.

-lightinfested-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index