Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 23)

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwastikAshNi

Originally posted by sitamma1

this rondy character is fascinating me!!! i mean i dont like her at all..but as a character...i am trying to see deeper as to what makes her tick.!! hope i dont become mad like her in the process.

Sitadi,do u think there is any chance Rids was earlier Married-she seems a Psycho type suspicious character,Dukaan me ekbar kahin bhi thi"Dil Todneka Kya Dard Hota Hai Yeh Main Jaanti Hu"...Was it about Mohan-in just one meeting!!!
One more question,even if she is medically a Pshycho and her parents did hide it to Mohan-will that make the Marriage illegal or it will just be easy to get the Divorce?

Hum log iss character ko kitna dissect karein... kuch samaj nahi aarha... LOL har minute mein uska payar badh raha hai... Iss rondhi ka payar toh hawda express se bhi tez hai...Wink

@Neelu: Bye.. good night.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

have to go back to the operation theater..dont think i will be able to get to sleep tonight at all...As soon as possible I will post what i have written,mamta.

Ok Sita... don't worry about that... take care of yourself... do take good sleep after work... you must be tired.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2SwastikAshNi

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
OK,Bye everyone-the confusion will b on,kya pata even CV's r confused too dis timeLOLConfused

misty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by vs-kmh

Kisi ne budhe dhokhebaj ko dubara dekha kya? Shadi ke baad se dikha nahi. Apni pagal beti humare monu ko chipka di ab chain se so raha hoga. Ya mar gaya?

I think he is alive. Riddhi's mom is at hospital still.
bus ek baar us hospital ka address mil jaye agar zinda hai to jaan se maar dungi. Saare fsad ki jar wahi budha hai.

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
@ vs-kmh: Ab toh mere dimag ki khichdi ban gayi hai... samajh nahi aarha kisko support karoon.
@Reshu: Lol... jis speed se uska pagalpan badh raha hai... kahin shaadi mein hi gana suru na karde... aaj mere hubby ki shaadi hai...Dead

poojaluvnbt

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Agar aisa hua na to wo pkka paglkhane jayegi or mohan hospital me.

misty85

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Episode Analysis (post unreserved on page 2)

Overall, a pretty decent episode having some good and bad parts, but I just loved the parts of MM and especially my MN. Star

Loved from the moment when dulha ji Mohan Bhatnagar arrives with his gang. Party Mohan folding his hands and Papaji holding it was touchy and so gave the vibe of a father-son relationship. I always loved their scenes. Big smile 

Renu was completely pissed with the wedding and that's why she sounded like a vamp and her plan to screw up everything is because she is thinking that Indu might create a tamasha. Anyways moving on...

Megha arriving at the venue along with Nanhi and others. OMG! Maa-beti kya lag rahi thi. Embarrassed Loved the way Mohan looked at her. Day Dreaming 

Coming to the best part, MN hug and hi5 gesture. Awww! Day Dreaming The hug was the best and I was so in MN heaven watching that. Day Dreaming Love the reactions from Megha, Jiji and Papaji while witnessing it. Big smile

Nanhi became the anchor again, yaay. Party I love her anchoring. Embarrassed Waise she was looking the most gorgeous young lady ever. *puts kala teeka on her face* 

Here comes the most pakaau part. LOL Everyone was okay, but I found Drashti quite good among the 'dearest' seven sakhiyaan. 

Ab aayi Rondima ji.. I wasn't really affected until she started daydreaming. Damn! I was so struggling to be calm. Actually covered my face kyunki main khud hi embarrassed ho rahi thi uska dream dekhke. Dead Even in the dream, I felt that Kunal looked completely disinterested as if ki yeh kya karwaaya jaa raha hai mere se. Sleepy

Anyways, moving on.. The seven women brought MM in the middle and started to push from both sides. I liked their teasing session. LOL

MM eyelock. Day Dreaming Aur kuch ki zaroorat bhi nahi hai. Day Dreaming Haaye! Blushing 

Phir kya...sab log dance karne lage but me being a Mohan fangirl was watching him dancing and enjoying. Embarrassed Lekin Rondima ne uska mood kharab kar diya. Ouch

Precap mein Mohan looked terribly guilty. Cry Aur yeh Rondima bhi ban gayi naa vamp. Jab rishta tod hi diya toh 'M' likhwaane ka kya matlab hai. Wacko Mohan ko emotionally torture kar rahi hai aur kuch nahi. Thumbs Down Ek tarah se accha hua kyunki Mohan is determined to reveal the truth to Megha and I really hope he does it. Stern Smile 

Mohan should understand that agar Megha uski kismat mein hai toh zaroor shaadi hogi chaahe koi bhi Ridz aa jaaye. Approve I actually understand his inability to tell the truth. Yep, I agree that he's not like this but it's about his own life and happiness. He himself is in a great dilemma but again I hope that he gets brave enough to make Megha face the truth. Also hoping Megha to understand his helplessness and support him to come out of the mess he's got himself in. Approve

Edited by -Bidzie- - 20 July 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera_Ka_Mohanmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index