Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 20)

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
According to my sis the marriage will happen and on SR nyt megs will come to know she has to share her husband with some1 else. Typical hindi serials ki thara suhaag raath postpone hojayega. Wat else can we expect from these shows. Anyway im off to sleep once again with a heavy heart. Goodnyt every1 Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@Neelu: channel walas try only tried & tested formulas... but it's not working here... let them experiment...
@Ishy: isse kehte hain achchi khasi opportunity barbaad karna.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatim30

good debate , i think yeh shaadi ab zaroor hogi ..after so much hype by the channel LOL and megha will come to know on her wedding night or after marriage ..but kutch hoga and mohan wont speak it up 

OH GOD prove me wrong ..
i am also keeping fingers crossed..lekhin lagta nahi hai God humare wish pure karega.!!!!! shaadi ke badh sab serials mein Suhagh raath happens minimum after a few months only...and all the stupid auntijis and behanjis wait  eagerly for that...tho iss serial mein bhi wo postpone karne keliye ekh moka chahiye in logon ko...a big MU...which will last till after MR divorce or later..And we idiots will keep on watching it however much we crib .!!Rather than that it is better that the show gets axed...I feel.!!

fatim30misty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Hope that truth gets revealed via Indu/Mohan or any source.

Chalo guys I am off to sleep. Good night and take care Hug

Hope we get a decent promo this weekend (Both eyes on SubhaLOL)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVfatim30SwastikAshNiSunna_Deewanimisty85

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by fatim30

good debate , i think yeh shaadi ab zaroor hogi ..after so much hype by the channel LOL and megha will come to know on her wedding night or after marriage ..but kutch hoga and mohan wont speak it up 

OH GOD prove me wrong ..

God please prove Komal wrong LOL

Even I am worried that after all this publicity will channel back out from showing MM wedding. 

AMIN ...LOL

but now they cant back off  shaadi to hogi abb LOL..new track could be..

marriage , MU , sepataion, or may be meghan join hand to oust rondi ( track suggestion by my friend) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by i5hy

According to my sis the marriage will happen and on SR nyt megs will come to know she has to share her husband with some1 else. Typical hindi serials ki thara suhaag raath postpone hojayega. Wat else can we expect from these shows. Anyway im off to sleep once again with a heavy heart. Goodnyt every1 Hug

Sab heroes ki halat yahi hai, mohan kaise bach paayegaLOL. Koi badi problem nahi hoti tab bhi kuch na kuch karke leads ki SR postpone kardethe haiLOL

SR kab hogaROFL - TRP gimmick jo haiLOL

fatim30misty85

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Originally posted by sitamma1

this rondy character is fascinating me!!! i mean i dont like her at all..but as a character...i am trying to see deeper as to what makes her tick.!! hope i dont become mad like her in the process.

Sitadi,do u think there is any chance Rids was earlier Married-she seems a Psycho type suspicious character,Dukaan me ekbar kahin bhi thi"Dil Todneka Kya Dard Hota Hai Yeh Main Jaanti Hu"...Was it about Mohan-in just one meeting!!!
One more question,even if she is medically a Pshycho and her parents did hide it to Mohan-will that make the Marriage illegal or it will just be easy to get the Divorce?

fatim30misty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Hope that truth gets revealed via Indu/Mohan or any source.

Chalo guys I am off to sleep. Good night and take care Hug

Hope we get a decent promo this weekend (Both eyes on SubhaLOL)

Yes my eyes on colors channelLOL. But now we have many others who are keen too. 

Bye Neelu! 

Edited by Sunna_Deewani - 20 July 2012 at 12:41pm

fatim30misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index