Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 19)

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
To get out of this mess there are only three options-Divorce,prove the Marriage illegal or Rids dead in any accident...The last option seems best!!!But whichever comes,it is not coming soon,it's very sure,Shaadi ho ya na ho...at least if Mohan tells Megha n they together do whatever to get a solution,is the only best thing left-now it's up to CV's...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30misty85

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

good debate , i think yeh shaadi ab zaroor hogi ..after so much hype by the channel LOL and megha will come to know on her wedding night or after marriage ..but kutch hoga and mohan wont speak it up 

OH GOD prove me wrong ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJSwastikAshNimisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by sitamma1

@ neelu and mamta...do you know they have practically changed the entire story line and concept of BALH..it is as if it is a new story altogether with some old character..and it is as if it is 
BALH ..season 2..Will such a thing happen to our NBT also???

TO say the truth, i feel like real NBT ended after mohan walked out of vyas house after the confession. I remember jzee's VM - Unresolved. 

Now i'm just watching a namesake serial out of habit and as i have nothing better to do at that timeLOL

fatim30misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
this rondy character is fascinating me!!! i mean i dont like her at all..but as a character...i am trying to see deeper as to what makes her tick.!! hope i dont become mad like her in the process.

SwastikAshNimisty85

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

main bechari nahi hoo kyunki mujhe jo chahiye wo to ho jayega mm ki marrige. Or rahi baat uske baad ke ridz ke drame ki to uske liye JNG hai na in full nbt style.

Are, meine airf tujhe bechaari nahin bola...

hum sab viewers ko... jo Ridz ko sah rahe hainLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
@Ishy: same with me... my favourite song on MR... Angry
@Komal: there was nothing special in dance sequences ... we already saw them in segments... but I wonder how come editing was so poor..
@Sita: It's very unpredictable now... can't say anything... marriage will happen but I guess it'll not happen immediately.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatim30

good debate , i think yeh shaadi ab zaroor hogi ..after so much hype by the channel LOL and megha will come to know on her wedding night or after marriage ..but kutch hoga and mohan wont speak it up 

OH GOD prove me wrong ..

God please prove Komal wrong LOL

Even I am worried that after all this publicity will channel back out from showing MM wedding. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVfatim30misty85

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by sitamma1

@ neelu and mamta...do you know they have practically changed the entire story line and concept of BALH..it is as if it is a new story altogether with some old character..and it is as if it is 
BALH ..season 2..Will such a thing happen to our NBT also???

TO say the truth, i feel like real NBT ended after mohan walked out of vyas house after the confession. I remember jzee's VM - Unresolved. 

Now i'm just watching a namesake serial out of habit and as i have nothing better to do at that timeLOL

subha same here Thumbs Up for me real NBT gone after tappad episode , after that they came up with huge twist and turn Dead

knrajimisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index