Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 18)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
@ neelu and mamta...do you know they have practically changed the entire story line and concept of BALH..it is as if it is a new story altogether with some old character..and it is as if it is 
BALH ..season 2..Will such a thing happen to our NBT also???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30misty85

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@Reshu: NBT is different ... iss case mein tracks drag karne se audience bhag jaati hai...LOL

But do they really care for viewers Mamta?LOL

fatim30misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Originally posted by i5hy

For the past 3 nyts mohan has opened his mouth to reveal the truth but each times chickens out. The show would be more realistic if he tells the truth and megs postpone the wedding. This whether he would tell or not is getting on my nerves.

They are taking test of our patience. But I guess truth will be out soon. If not from Mohan it would come out from a different source.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

@subha: I have the same question... mandap drama hona hai aur agar Indu ka U-turn hona hai toh yeh zaroori hai ki rondhi pagal sabit ho woh bhi sabke saamne... uske liye zaroori hai ki Indu ko bhi MR ke baare mein pata chale... Ridz ki mom pata nahi kab bolegi...
@Reshu: NBT is different ... iss case mein tracks drag karne se audience bhag jaati hai...LOL
@Bold - which was pretty evident from the Rashmi track itself. That's when the TRP's really started falling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVfatim30misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
muche lagta hai real MB will remain in our minds only hereafter !!!! I feel like crying...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30ankur281i5hymisty85

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

@ neelu and mamta...do you know they have practically changed the entire story line and concept of BALH..it is as if it is a new story altogether with some old character..and it is as if it is 
BALH ..season 2..Will such a thing happen to our NBT also???
Sita, NBT CV's have a million no make that a billion loopholes to tie. They cannot take a leap and all that without ending this MR track. All we can hope is that when Riddhima is gone she remains gone and doesn't make a comeback Fekta style.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVfatim30misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Tumhe laga hai jis speed se uska pagalpan badh raha hai... I mean every minute ... us speed se shaadi se phele uski koi nautanki nahi hogi... I'm sure woh MM ki shaadi se pehle drama zaroor create karegi... aur sunshine walon ki lambi history hai madap dramas ki...  But I guess megha will support moha this time.

How can megha support mohan in this? He is married to Riddhima and how will megha ignore that or in what way can she support himConfused?

Ab kuch bhi ho Megha usse payar karti hai.. pagal ke gale thode hi bandhne degi... bhale hi shaadi ke liye mana karde par fikar toh tabhi karegi hi naa...LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

Originally posted by vs-kmh

Guys main aap sabse puchna chahti thi ki ab aapko kaun bechara lagta hai pshycho?

@Bold, jaake mirror ke saamne khade ho jaaov... answer milegaWink
main bechari nahi hoo kyunki mujhe jo chahiye wo to ho jayega mm ki marrige. Or rahi baat uske baad ke ridz ke drame ki to uske liye JNG hai na in full nbt style.

fatim30misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index