Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 17)

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Mamta - I wonder why the channel refuses to accept that such things don't work. They feel NBT is not fetching TRP's like Laado did. But the truth is that when Laado used to air it practically had no competition except for maybe MKAP. But NBT now has MKAP, BALH and PV to compete. Even in such competition it is doing pretty decently. At least it hasn't hit  rock bottom yet. Even their beloved "BB" did not get good TRP's thanks to BALH & MKAP. Wonder if they can justify that?

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVfatim30SwastikAshNimisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@subha: I have the same question... mandap drama hona hai aur agar Indu ka U-turn hona hai toh yeh zaroori hai ki rondhi pagal sabit ho woh bhi sabke saamne... uske liye zaroori hai ki Indu ko bhi MR ke baare mein pata chale... Ridz ki mom pata nahi kab bolegi...
@Reshu: NBT is different ... iss case mein tracks drag karne se audience bhag jaati hai...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30NeelimaSJ

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatim30

helloHug epi was nice but dances were poorly edited ..

i am really confused about upcomming trp , but i think it wont fall, will be steady but doubt it will increase 

I also found the dance sequences poorly edited. They could have made it a maha episode tonyt. Trps i too feel wont increase.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30NeelimaSJmisty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatim30

helloHug epi was nice but dances were poorly edited ..

i am really confused about upcomming trp , but i think it wont fall, will be steady but doubt it will increase 
I also think the same..but then we mostly think alike.!!!!!

fatim30NeelimaSJmisty85

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

How can megha support mohan in this? He is married to Riddhima and how will megha ignore that or in what way can she support himConfused?

May be Megha asks for saboots... and Pandit ji jinhone shaadi karwaaya voh out of town jaa chuke honge...

Toh Ridz prove nahin kar paayegi... Megha samjhegi ki Ridz Mohan par jhoota aarop lagaa rahi hain...LOL

Mera soch kitna bigad chuka hain na? thnks to ColorsLOL

Edited by Nanhi_Angel - 20 July 2012 at 12:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30i5hyNeelimaSJmisty85Sunna_Deewani

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

@mamta...baap re.rondy ne dream kiya..iska matlabh hai she is not ready to let go of mohan from her mind..Mamta,I tell you,this girl is not an emotionally stable one..switches from one mood to another..and will be much more dangerous than all the other  potential trouble makers together..Aur Mohan ne rondy ko dekha hai kya??  Oh God!!!!!!I have 10 min time here.

Exactly Sita that's what I'm saying... yeh rondhi shaadi nahi hone degi... in dream she was expecting that mohan comes closer to her... rather I felt she was imagining herself in place of Megha & the same love & admiration from moha which megha is getting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30ankur281i5hyNeelimaSJ

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Guys main aap sabse puchna chahti thi ki ab aapko kaun bechara lagta hai pshycho?

@Bold, jaake mirror ke saamne khade ho jaaov... answer milegaWink

NeelimaSJmisty85Sunna_Deewani

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

@ neelu--much as we all want it,i dont think that Mohan will be able to tell megha before marriage...however much he tries..something or other will happen...but I wish like you that MM marriage gets postponed due to some other reason at least till this mess gets sorted out..But do you really believe the cv's will remain sensible? they want drama only...for the channel.!!!
Sita Hug I am sure the channel wouldn't want the CV's to remain sensible. BUt I am pining my hopes that the truth will come out before wedding. My hopes may dash but I'd still like to believe that somewhere the real Mohan Bhatnagar will get up and speak the truth like he always has. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVmisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index