Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT Fri- Welcome NBTians to MM Sangeet Ceremony (Page 16)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

@mamta...baap re.rondy ne dream kiya..iska matlabh hai she is not ready to let go of mohan from her mind..Mamta,I tell you,this girl is not an emotionally stable one..switches from one mood to another..and will be much more dangerous than all the other  potential trouble makers together..Aur Mohan ne rondy ko dekha hai kya??  Oh God!!!!!!I have 10 min time here.

Yes! By the end of episode mohan and guru notice her and get shocked. In precap, she wants to write M in the mehendi ceremonyOuch. Mohan decides to tell the truth. But i don't know if he will say it or not. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30NeelimaSJmisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

Mera itne dino ka experience yahi kehta hai ki shadi to ho jayegi. Socho na agar shadi nahi hui to ridz ke is pshycho character ki jyada importance nahi reh jayegi. Wahi agar shadi ho jati hai to ridz ka pagalpan bhut bra drama create kar sakta hai. Jab use mohan mil jayega to wo normal ho jayegi nahi milega tab to or jyada pagal hogi. Cvs ne uske character me change isi liye kiya hai.

Tumhe laga hai jis speed se uska pagalpan badh raha hai... I mean every minute ... us speed se shaadi se phele uski koi nautanki nahi hogi... I'm sure woh MM ki shaadi se pehle drama zaroor create karegi... aur sunshine walon ki lambi history hai madap dramas ki...  But I guess megha will support moha this time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

@Neelu

If the CVs reveal the truth now, Riddhima will become useless except in the 2nd scenario that you said. I hope they take that up. Otherwise hiding truth for this long is way too out of character for mohan. 

Already after he went out of Vyas house that day after the confession to Vyas family, i don't see the mohan at all. He looks like someone else to meOuch.
First scenario mein Ridz won't get redudant because after Indu calls of the wedding slowly this MR marriage can be revealed. Waise second scenario looks more possible at the moment. 

I can't believe I am saying this but I really don't want MM wedding to happen. Well at least not without MR truth coming out! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KeerthiVfatim30Sunna_Deewanimisty85

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Tumhe laga hai jis speed se uska pagalpan badh raha hai... I mean every minute ... us speed se shaadi se phele uski koi nautanki nahi hogi... I'm sure woh MM ki shaadi se pehle drama zaroor create karegi... aur sunshine walon ki lambi history hai madap dramas ki...  But I guess megha will support moha this time.

How can megha support mohan in this? He is married to Riddhima and how will megha ignore that or in what way can she support himConfused?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30misty85

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
helloHug epi was nice but dances were poorly edited ..

i am really confused about upcomming trp , but i think it wont fall, will be steady but doubt it will increase 

NeelimaSJmisty85

i5hy IF-Rockerz
i5hy
i5hy

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
My all time fav song "tujh me rab dhikthahe" got picturised by ridhima n mohan Angry  Meri aaj ka khismat hi kharab hei. Sirf gaana hi nehi hug bhi karli sapne meOuchAngry She is gonna be the new vamp in the show. Will giv a good takkar to renu for sure.

fatim30misty85

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
@ neelu--much as we all want it,i dont think that Mohan will be able to tell megha before marriage...however much he tries..something or other will happen...but I wish like you that MM marriage gets postponed due to some other reason at least till this mess gets sorted out..But do you really believe the cv's will remain sensible? they want drama only...for the channel.!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30SwastikAshNimisty85

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 20 July 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Guys main aap sabse puchna chahti thi ki ab aapko kaun bechara lagta hai pshycho?

fatim30misty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index